• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Runaway~The sign up~

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
Lady Myuu approved and helped a bit.

Runaway
Rated PG

It’s 2007 and everything in the world is going wrong. War is getting out of hand, people are being killed left and right. Bombs are almost everywhere now, building being blown up. One man has had just about enough of it. But this man is evil, pure evil. He has made a bomb, a bomb so powerful that it will be able to wipe out life on the earth. But not all of it, he plans on destroying all but part of North America. What part is not certain because as soon as he is done with the rest of the world, he makes sure who ever is left doesn’t remember their past.

The year 2010 and everything has changed. In course of three years the master, as he is called, has changed the last part of North America into what seems like the perfect world. Everyone lives in co existence, no wars, no killing. Everything is what he calls perfect.

There is a institute here, it is what we would call a school now, only twelve to fourteen year olds attend it. Everyone, but the teachers, wears white and black. The boys: Black trousers and a white shirt, whit a black pair of runners and white ankle high socks.
The girls: A white shirt and a black skirt. Black dress shoes with black knee high socks.

Now in this place there are other places of course, some being malls others being anything that doesn’t symbolize war and hate. Life is pretty happy for people, they all just wish they could remember their past. People have been separated from their children, parents, sisters, brothers everyone they knew before The Master took over.

As far as anyone knows The Master is tall and wears royal purple. When he is on the News Box(T.V) people see a figure wearing a dark purple collared cape that flows down to his ankles so it doesn’t touch the ground. On the inside of the cape is bright red velvet. He wears a black mask that only shows his dark gray eyes. His hair is jet black and spiky. This is all anyone knows about The Master. Of course they are not allowed to ask questions anyway.

There are eight-teen towns in this place. Each one has the same rules. The ten towns have small malls and at least one restaurant. The city’s have larger malls and maybe two restaurants. Every town or city has a playground for controlled ‘fun’.

Of course there is a bad side to all. The Master has set rules, very unfair rules. These rules are:
1. No leaving town
2. Do not ask any questions about your past.
3. Do not ask about The Master
4. Only speak when you are spoken to if you are a student in one of the institutes.
5. NO FUN at an improper time.
You see he wants to have control all the time. People are permitted to have fun at playgrounds between the hours of one o’clock and three o’clock. So life is controlled all the time, he does not permit marriage even. When someone dies they are cloned so the population is controlled. The Master has total control over everybody. Well almost everybody that is…

You are one of the many “students” at the institute. Your life was normal, as normal as it would get in this new world. One night you were studying for a test in your room until you’re interrupted by a beep from your computer. This beep indicated you had a e-mail, the e-mail was from a girl in your class. The e-mail reads:
Meet me in the court yard after curfew, we won’t be caught. Come in your gym clothes.
You have no clue who this girl really is. You have only seen her in class. Friend… you wonder what the word means exactly. Of course you’re not supposed to come into contact with others anyway. You only use the e-mail system for updates from the teachers. No one knows your e-mail except the Teachers. Out of curiosity you went. But little did you know what exactly you were getting into.

Notes:

Your character is trying to break the rules, and bring back something that everyone needs: non-controlled Fun.

Once you leave the institute, three other kids called chasers will be chasing the runaways through out the story. Chasers have basically no soul, they are aggressive kids the same age as the runaways.

Sing up:

Runaway sign up:

*Name:
*Before Description: This is your hair height eye color stuff like that.
*After Description: Now try to get as far from that look as possible. The Runaways will be stopping at a salon and clothes store before everyone is looking for them. If you choose Roller Skates you probably will be wearing them all the time for a quick get away.
*Personality: also 3 line minimum
*Transportation: Skateboard or roller skates your choice.
*History: This is what you remember after talking with my character.

Chaser sign up:

*Name: Last names aren’t needed.
*Description: All chasers wear red. Red helmet red shirt red pants. Hair, eye color, stuff like that. You can choose shorts or pants. T-shirt or long sleeve shirt.
*Transportation: Skateboard or roller skates your choice.

Chasers:
1. Taken~Bandana
2. Taken~InnerFlame
3. Taken~InnerFlame

Runeaways:
1. Taken~Legendary Suicune Girl of Pokémon
2. Taken~Canis Lupus
3. Taken~Polyphonica Trance
4. Taken~Charmed Band-o
^ No more runaways.

*Name: Samantha

*Before Description: Samantha had long brown hair that reached just below her lower back, her eyes glittered a slight dark black. She stands five feet, and is a bit slim for age. She wears the uniform every girl wears, with a fancy pair of black dress shoes and black knee high socks.

*After Description: Samantha cuts half of her hair and dyes it a more reddish brown color. She ties her hair in a tight ponytail. Her eyes glitter hazel brown but are still unsure with what is to come. She wears an emerald green hooded sweat shirt with some black baggy pants. She also has a pair of white runners with ankle high white socks.

*Personality: Samantha is a bad girl. She is nice most of the time, but very mysterious. She likes to gain your trust and then get any information about the Master out of you. Samantha is was kind back in the day, but as time passed she became less kind. She can be kind when she trusts you though. Samantha is tricky, she thinks everything out before doing something.

*Transportation: Skateboard

*History: Samantha was a mild mannered girl. At the age of eight she was already a girl of great potential. She was smart, kind and well liked. But on New Years Eve of 2006 everything changed. People came and took her and her older sister from their parents and home. In 2007 the orphanage she and her sister had stayed in was blown up. Samantha nearly escaped alive. She had suffered no cuts or physical pain, but the mental pain was to much to bare for her sister hadn’t gotten out alive. She learned not to trust most people around her. The years passed and the Master had wiped out almost all life on earth. 2010 came and she was a student that had managed to avoid having her memory erased. After at last breaking into the teachers room and got e-mails for people she once knew a long time ago…

This is aimed at older RPers that know what they're doing. If you're still a RPG newbie don't sign up. I'll only reserve if I can trust you.

Rules:
1. All serebii rules.

Last edited:

Canis Lupus

Ok... I have done a couple RPG's and I don't want to let this RPG die in the wind so... Here's my sign up...

Name: Joseph Regulus
Before Description: Joseph is at an average height for his age, being 5 feet, 2 inches. He has grey eyes because he is bored with no "fun." He has neat, dark brown hair that is always brushed with a part, and made to look nice. He wears, his school uniform all the time.

After Description: Joseph now, still being 5 feet, 2 inches is ready for fun. He has bright blue eyes, filled at the thought of "fun." He has light brown hair that is untamable, and seems to do what it wants. He wears a sky blue shirt, and a pair of jeans, and wears a pair of Roller Skates to get away from chasers.

Personality: Joseph is very optimistic, always smiling and happy. He was picked on when he was younger, making him afraid of "big" people. He is easily angered, but is easy to calm down. Joseph is very smart, and was revered as an honor student in his school. He is always on time for everything, and is a very good student earning him the title of being an honor student. He is very kind and is against being rude, but can be a rogue at times. He is a loving person and cares much for his family, and will endanger himself to get those he loves out of trouble.

Transportation: Roller Skates

History: Joseph led a happy life before war. When Joseph was 7 (2005) his father died in a war. Being so young, his mother told hgim that he was on a trip. The next year, his mother died in a car crash, and he was sent to an orphanage. He was picked on until, in the year 2008, when he was adopted by a kind family. The Master was just beginning to take over. His new family sent him to school, where he was a good student, yet during freetime, a rogue. In the year 2010, when the Master took over, he lost the rogue inside of him and he became the perfect student. Until he met her...

Even if you don't accept me, I think that more people will sign up.

Canis Lupus

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
I've been RPing since I first joined in 2003, so I think I'm pretty capable...

Runaway Signup

Name: Sefira Neviros

Before Description: Sefira has a few uncanny feminine features, that being his eyes and his somewhat lithe body, but other than that, he's pretty average. His complexion is fair, and he has plain red eyes that show no emotion. This is derived from the psyche that comes from not having unconditional fun. His black hair has been tied back into a short masculine ponytail because it was too long for school regulations. His attire is the basic school uniform.

After Description: Sefira's eyes are now sparkling and flaming, inspired by a surge of freedom. His hair is now untied, and has been dyed to a ravishing dark purple, and basically has a more optimistic expression and disposition. He's been slightly tanned. His body shape is now far more visible, and he wears a forest green t-shirt along with a pair of simple olive green cargo pants. He also wears a few accessories, that being a pair of pink headphones with fuzzy earpads, and a black spiked neck-choker. He looks more outlandish in this outfit and this helps him disguise himself. He wears a pair of roller-skates as a method of quick getaway.

Personality: Sefira is a strange oddity. He has a mix of emotions that are present within his normal disposition, these include sorrow, psychopathic and a slight tinge of kindness, but Sefira is an enigma to figure out psychologically. His past has rendered him a mish-mash of random emotions that appear to be stemming from an abnormal pathos. However, his kindness can emerge within the presence of those he can trust as well as those he loves and likes. He also has a strong sense of chivalry and justice but you don't see that in the school premises... that is, not within the presence of the school authorities.

Transportation: Roller-skates.

History: Sefira has had a pretty rough past before the advent of the Master's bomb and his nefarious plan. A gang of evil people broke into his home, killed off his father, blindfolded Sefira and kept him in the room where they raped his mother, and Sefira could hear those screams of terror, and after he realized what had happened after his older sister, who was outside of the room at the time, Sefira has been shaken and scarred ever since. In 2008, he witnessed his mother commit suicide from the trauma caused by that fateful event and has been further mentally scarred since then, and could no longer decide how to feel. In a hasty move, in 2010, Sefira was taken to this new school by his decisive elder sister and was enrolled successfully. Sefira, being a confusing enigma easily manipulated, he was a decent student who was able to ace most of the tests... Until now.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Darn, I was gonna make an RPG like this... can you reserve me a spot? I'll have my sign-up in tomarrow.

Bandana

*~Friends/Rivals~*
*Name: Lucille
*Description: Lucille wears a short sleeved T-shirt and her pants are long. (and as we all know, they're red) Her hair is a Russet-going-brown colour that is in ringlets and she wears it down. Her eyes are a bright green and they take all the attention from her many freckles that cover her nose and cheeks. Her appearance is a bit odd for a chaser, considering her hair is in ringlets and is worn down, not to mention that her eyes are a bright green. This has forced her to despise her appearance but for some reason she just can't bring herself to straighten and dye her hair or get contacts.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
I guess I'll join this... I just can't help being a bad person...
______

*Name: Silver

*Description: Silver has yellow-orange color hair in a short boy haircut and has a quite muscular built for a boy of his age. His eyes are very pale blue color and often very emotionless. His skin is very light and it obvious that it hadn't had much contact with the sun. An red bandana is tied on his upper arm and it's sometimes wore on top of his head when he not wearing his helmet. He wears a dark red long sleeved shirt that covers his hands he rolls them up when he's on duty. The same colored as his shirt, pants that touches his running shoes which are just a little bit lighter than his other clothes.

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
Bandana and InnerFlame~ Accepted! Remember your characters are aggressive oh and I forgot to add that you can use a Skate board or Roller-skates also. Your characters come in one day after the Runaways... runaway. (Not a real day though)

Last edited:

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Okay, here's my sign-up.

*Name: Mylie
*Before Description: Mylie is tall and thin, with long, wavy brown hair. Her hair has natural blonde highlights streaked through it, it's often oily or frizzy, she has trouble keeping it in order. She wears as we all know, a white t-shirt and a black skirt, just higher then the knee-high socks. Mylie hates those socks, so she roles them down to her ankles when no one's looking. Her eyes are blue and sparkling with boredome, but people find that her "normal" look. They're often frosted over, Mylie day-dreams a lot. She has big rectangular glasses over them.

*After Description: Mylie has dyed her hair a beautiful shimmering strawberry-blonde, streaked with darker ruby highlights. It's now about shoulder length. Her eyes are now a sparkling ocean blue, always sparking and firing with emotion. She wears a white belly-shirt and a long-swaying green skirt patterned with flowers. Her socks are the way she likes them- short, peeking out over the top of her roller blades. She ditched the glasses- she didn't really need them anyway.

*Personality: Mylie has a wild imagination- it's one of the first things anyone notices about her. Always spacing out and day-dreaming about things she herself made up, she searches for answers to her un-answerable question: If this world is so perfect, why am I still crying? Mylie is naturally clumsy, she falls and hurts herself almost every time she tries doing something extremely athletic. She can't handle pain or hurt very well, she cries when she gets the smallest splinter. Some people call her a cry-baby, but Mylie denies it, even if it does have a bit of meaning to it. She's outgoing and caring, she'll stop and help people that need it, throwing herself and/or grade in the line of fire. Mylie cares a lot about her grade, she studies hard and puts her all into everything she does; the smallest things like homework to huge tests. She's very patient and kind, always one for doing the right thing. But deep in her heart, she's a rebellious dreamer, ready to burst out of her dreary cycle. She finds something odd and upsetting about the way everything just chugs along, she almost wants something chaotic to happen, even just something breaking, having to be fixed. She longs for a rebellious life, she'd be willing to put anything on the life for that.

*Transportation: Roller Skates
*History: Mylie grew up with her parents and her little sister, Tiffany. On Mylie's tenth birthday, burglers broke into their small sea-side house, stabbing everyone there right before Mylie and Tiffany's eyes. They were both horrified and upset, sobbing and hurt. They stabbed both Mylie and Tiff, killing Tiffany, and leaving Mylie for dead. Mylie recovered, walking to a neighbor's house and calling the police. The men were already gone- no one ever found out what happened to them. They were probably killed by a bomb. Mylie has stayed with those very neighbors, under the impression that they're her parents.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Silver glares at Suicune girl with his pale blue, they became angry and agressive. He began to roll up his sleeves a sign that he was on duty and ready to take someone down. He slowly walked up to the girl stare her straight in the eyes with an look at could send anyone running.

"You better not ran away" he threatened her balling his hands in to a fist, "I will have to hunt you down and that will make me angry and you don't like when I'm angry." He turned away and walked from Suicune let his sleeves down once more.
-----

How was that? Does it sound like a Chaser to you?

Edit: Oh thank of accepting me by the way.

Kitsune

This Place is Death.
LSGoP, I'll have my sign-up here soon. I have some other things going on right now (Real Life) So it'll be between tonight and...probably Sunday night. Sorry ^^;

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Okay... here the other chaser I made...

Name: Goldie(called Gold)

*Description: Like Gold's name she has dirty blonde hair that shortly cut above her shoulders. She really lean not yet gaining any really girlish curves. Her eyes are just plain brown with nothing truly unique about the. Her skin lightly tanned but not an enough to noticed. Red wristbands are wore on her wrist and the have a blue broken heart on both of them one is upside down. She wears a bright red short sleeved shirt are close to her elbows. Her shorts are darker red than her shirt and it stop just above her knees. Her shoes are the exact same color as her T-shirt and sock that also match.

*Transportation: Roller Skates