• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Runescape Club! (Psi approved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJ23

Banned
can i join

Im level 105 and here are my stats:
ATT:83
STR:86
DEF:70
RANGE:81
HP:85
PRAYER:53
And lots of other skills :D. Didnt mention my mage its 75. BTW my user is dude12741.

fryjak

Expert Spinda Hunter
I've been playing Runescape since late 2006. My user name is fryjak and i am level 67, with 88 Wood cutting. I am also a member!
I'd love to join this club, thank you! =-D

-fryjak

Paddypower

Can I join? My username is Superpie61 and I'm level 98.

I'm working on a quest cape, only got the final fights in While Guthix Sleeps left, maybesome of you could come to a party in a week or two? I'm gonna do a lot of stalling before I do the end bit =]. I was thinking, I finish the quest in Falador, get the 400k exp, go buy the cape, and go to someone's house. So yeah.

the jman

Ak47 I choose you!
I i would like to join.

JeremyBishop level 92
182 quest points
72 attack
71 strength
71 defence
60 prayer
72 healthpoints
29 summoning
63 magic. I make money woodcutting. 71 woodcutting here. im a member. often at soul wars trying to get zeals to increase prayer

PokeShinyHuntJack

Back....Again
Hey, i know its late, can i still join?

Jackbri
Combat lvl 69
f2p used to be p2p, will be soon this is my main, has the best stats overall.
I have another account Gold Wized lvl 75, but i dont like it as much :D.

Done the halloween event the day it was out, it was abit annoying and laggy though, and the cape didnt animate :(

Thriller

Its almost time
I haven't played since Spring Break. Been viewing the Wiki lately and I must say, I'm thinking about checking out the F2P tomorrow night. Maybe I'll re-subscribe for January at least.

Vycksta

Clubs are no exception to the 30 Day Bump rule, said exceptions are stickies and fanfiction. Therefore this is reclosed. Feel free to create another club if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.