• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Runescape Club! (Psi approved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thriller

Its almost time
Boy Dharok was slicing. He was hitting up to 52 on me. Strangely, I didn't die.

Now of course the big question. Why wasn't I using prayer? See, normally I battle Dharok first when my prayer is gaurenteed to be fresh and full, then Ahrim (I don't need prayer for him), Verac (he can sometimes hit through prayer so I battle him when I'm out), Karil (After teleporting away to recharge my prayer), then either a toss up between Guthan and Torag.

But what happened was Dharok was in the tomb and since its better to kill all the brothers before the going in the tomb, I did that. As you explore the tomb, however, your prayer wastes away. Hence me not having prayer for Dharok. But since I had tons of sharks, I managed to win.

Why wasn't I using prayer potions? Its the weekend, try getting into world 2 then.

Thriller

Its almost time
I'm nearly done with "In Aid of the Myreque."

Barrows will now be a bit easier. The only problem is still the biggest problem. Not enough prayer and prayer potions.

Cailz

User:Cailin6222
level:47

Last edited:

Thriller

Its almost time
ImmortalKaine, great to see you unbanned, sucks your leaving though, I don't blame you though. If I get banned for some stupid reason I'd feel the same way.

Runescape Wiki looks cool.

Last edited:
Name: Wafuruninja (F2P)
Level: 31-ish

I started playing like a month ago with friends and now I play, well, almost daily. >.<;; I'm, I guess, a decent player with less than decent funds (my little brother gets all the money). Currently, I'm wearing Full Black and using a Mithril Scimitar as well as Steel Kite.

Thunderpkmn

Thunder Pokemon User
Grrrr. training herblore is sooooo hard, because it takes soiooooo long. On the other hand, since I grow my herbs and fish while they're growing, i get 3 skills up trying to do 1 thing.

GrayGamer

Eternity League
i used to play alot, im 106 with full dragon and some other good stuff...just dont play much anymore...

pochamalover

no u lost the cheese
CAN i JOIN
PLAYING RUNESCAPE FOR 3-4YEARS
name:gilgaland
level:87

note i dont play that much but i will start soon

Rogue Striker G

We're watching you..
Welll I haven't been in here in a while

I got my combat at 105 now
and my total is now around 1480

Lot's of stuff has happened since i was last here lol

Rogue Striker G

We're watching you..
Welll I haven't been in here in a while

I got my combat at 105 now
and my total is now around 1480

Lot's of stuff has happened since i was last here lol

Thriller

Its almost time
Guess what? I'm still here, well not here at SPPf but I still play RS.

SPPf sucks now. It always lags and I don't care much about it anymore. I will still drop by every now and then to let you guys know of my progress.

So I got back into Glory merching and boy did I get lucky. Someone traded me Torags Hammers and 22k for a Glory and a Wealth! I sold the hammers for 150k, wow what a profit. Seers Rings seem to be back to 300k-500k so I'm gonna buy one and wait until they are back to a Mil and sell it for huge profit.

Thriller

Its almost time
I must have the worst luck in all of Runescape.

I spent my money on things. Not a problem though, because I wanted those things, a decent mage outfit (well, decent to me: Spiltbark Body & Legs, Blue Mystic Gloves & Boots, Farseer Helm), an Adamant Heraldic Kiteshield (which are probably one of my all time favorite things in RS, I just love the combination of the colors) and more than one Dragon Weapon. I spent the rest on other odds & ends (Sharks, Prayer Potions.)

So this morning I did some Barrowing. I got passed one round with no problems but just got the usual junk (Chaos and Minds) but I was just about to finish the second round perfectly, I had 4 full (as in 4 doses) Prayer Potions, enough Sharks and a full Ectophial incase I need to get away. I was in the Tomb looking for the Puzzle and *Poof* Guthan appeared and caught me by total suprise (for one thing, I was expecting him to be at the chest and for another, I totally forgot he WAS still around). Because of that stupid Prayer Drain that takes place in all of the Barrows rooms (and as far as I'm concerned, that rule can go to hell), I had to take a dose of a Prayer Potion, but it was too late, Guthan had already overpowered me and then it was hello Fally.

All I had left was my Farseer Helm, Helm of Neitiznot and my Dragon Schimitar. In the bank, only about a measily 55k. Atleast I still have my beloved Addy H. Now I am back to Green Dragons for their hides, making them into Vambs and High Alching them.

The Good news is that I am only 2k Xp away from 57 Mage, and that means Diamond Enchanting! I am also only 500 Xp away from 36 Herblore which means 2 more levels and I can make Prayer Potions. Plus I still have about 50-60 more Sharks. I'm sure I'll be back on my feet in no time.

But oh goodness, its not even (technically) summer yet and it already feels like its over. Once I get to college, I'm gonna have to quit this game for awhile so I can get adjusted. So I need to get rich before that happens.

Edit @ the Next Day:

Oh boy, things just got even worse. I wanted to finish it off with Guthan once and for all. I bought 40 Deaths, got all my Waters (about 1k worth) and my Air Staff which was still in the Bank. I took a charter to Port Phasmatyrs (my Ectophial was lost in the events that took place yesterday) and picked up a new Ectophial from Velorina. So I continued on, went to Burgh De Rott and got my food, spade, etc. Fast Forward, all I needed was one more hit on Guthan and he was dead and guess what? I F*CKING CLICKED ON THE ECTOPHIAL! I wasted 20 Deaths! I was so Pissed I was cursing things out (like the stupid Prayer Drain rule I had mentioned previously, the Experiments [which I still think are dumb and pointless] and the people who are rich).

So yeah, I had a terrible RS day yesterday, worst I had ever had.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.