• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Runescape Club! (Psi approved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

[zaros]

Hollow Your Prayers
done the quest

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
Hello all, I'm in need of help, I can't seem to find a way to get money as a non member, I try numerous different things, such as coal and soft clay and cowhides, but they all seem to take way too long for barely any money. I would like to ask you experts of runescape for assistance and guidance.

major_yoshi

MOO?!?!?!
Hello all, I'm in need of help, I can't seem to find a way to get money as a non member, I try numerous different things, such as coal and soft clay and cowhides, but they all seem to take way too long for barely any money. I would like to ask you experts of runescape for assistance and guidance.

Those are actually probably some of the best non member ways to make money that I know of, the only other thing I can think of is Yews.

Yews are useless, lobsters are faster and require a lower level (as long as you sell them uncooked. that was how i made cash as a non member)
I actually got a half decent drop at bandos yesterday-
http://i25.*******.com/a45x5i.png

major_yoshi

MOO?!?!?!
Whyd you black out the bit with f and why did you white out what you said? I mean if Jagex doesnt find it offenceive, how can it posibly be?

ChaosKid

Hello people. I havent been on in a while, but i remembered i had an account here and found this. So can I join?
Name: ChaosGuy32
Cb lvl: 90

major_yoshi

MOO?!?!?!
ok awesome, welcome to the club, what are your levels at the moment, more specificly which level are the ones you need to get up to make your self level 136?

The other forum i go to doesn't allow swearing accronyms (atleast, staff aren't allowed to use them).

I'm training range atm to try get the 1k-ish gold charms i need to for 60 summ.

golden jirachi

Sinnoh Star!
May I join? My runescape account is Patopuma
and I'm lvl 97(counting summoinning) as you might e thinking am memeber.

major_yoshi

MOO?!?!?!
The other forum i go to doesn't allow swearing accronyms (atleast, staff aren't allowed to use them).

I'm training range atm to try get the 1k-ish gold charms i need to for 60 summ.

OK then fair enough.

Cool, I'm having trouble getting the 500 'n' sumthing I need for 32. What monsters do you usually train on to get them?

golden jirachi

Sinnoh Star!
^ I see summoning is the new topic. I'm actually charm hunting. I'm lvl 36(Yay!). My goal's 60 but it's so hard!

i kill fire giants wearing full void, a rune c'bow and mith bolts.
they drop about every 2nd kill
(golds that is)

Sam the Sceptile

hey guys its been a while still been playing runescape a lot of my stats are in the 50s i'm lvl 87 with full veracs and i do barrows on my 3rd trip i got a flail

Status
Not open for further replies.