• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Runescape Club! (Psi approved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Hello, I would like to join.

Username: Tri hawk
Combat level: 95
Total level: 1438
Playing since: October 2005

Thriller

Its almost time
The PvP worlds seem like a lot of fun even though I never liked PKing as a whole. I can't try it out though because for some stupid reason, it lags so slowly where I am, its like a 5 second delay between clicks so playing is useless.

Also, WoW tried to take me over but it didn't work. RS 4Ever!

The PvP worlds seem like a lot of fun even though I never liked PKing as a whole. I can't try it out though because for some stupid reason, it lags so slowly where I am, its like a 5 second delay between clicks so playing is useless.

Also, WoW tried to take me over but it didn't work. RS 4Ever!

I haven't had a go at the the PvP yet, do tell me if you do get a chance to play it without horrid lag? Lately all i've been doing is defence training however. 94/99 currently :)

kyogrekyle

Sinnoh Master
NOO THRILLER!!! Let WoW take you =)

lol haven't searched these forums for a good long while and I had my "Marshall931" taken from me =(

So I inevitably made a new one =)

Kylet1992

alli940

I can see you
hi can i join? well i dont really go often in runescape but i like to have loads of money
im lvl 19...no no wait a minute im lvl 75 in fishing and i have 500k in my bank wich i cant give to my main (stupid update wich everyone hates)...

hi can i join? well i dont really go often in runescape but i like to have loads of money
im lvl 19...no no wait a minute im lvl 75 in fishing and i have 500k in my bank wich i cant give to my main (stupid update wich everyone hates)...

I don't hate it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. It stops idiots and scammers from ripping you off, and is keeping the price of raw materials at something stable, so newer people or skillers can actually make cash instead of being overwhelmed by bots. Don't generalise.

kyogrekyle

Sinnoh Master
I don't hate it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. It stops idiots and scammers from ripping you off, and is keeping the price of raw materials at something stable, so newer people or skillers can actually make cash instead of being overwhelmed by bots. Don't generalise.

I don't hate it per say, the fact that I can't take money and give money from my own characters kinda sucks. But so many people were scammed out of millions of gold before the update its definitely worth it. I know I got hacked several times and had been rid of all of my items worth more than 1kgold.

And I was wondering if someone could explain this "Fist of Guthix" mini game to me because I have read it many times and drooled over some of the rewards and I still don't understand it =(

Thriller

Its almost time
If you are being Hunted: You pick up the Magic Rock and let it charge. The closer you are to the center of the arena, the faster it will get those charges.

If you are the Hunter: You must kill your prey before his charge meter exceeds that of your own charges.

The player who has the most charges wins the match.

kyogrekyle

Sinnoh Master
lol Thank you Thriller, I don't know why I couldn't understand it on the Runescape official website =/
Now I can look forward to my Air RC bloves and Mage armour =D

Anyone had a chance to have a shot at the new quest? I currently have the grand exchange offers up for all the required materials to get the levels, but hav yet to buy them all :s

oske

Hey, I'm in.
Username: Yemroll
Level: 44
I don't fight much, I usually fish n' cook. I'm motivated by Skillcapes =L
My character has Addy gold trimmed full, the reaper hood, and a Rune 2H.

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
Y'know, I realy think someone should ask if we can remake this club, since the owner seems to have died in the failed attack against Lucien in the new quest.

As for me, I'm slowly training Attack so I can wield the Dragon weaponry.

Thehackcatcher

Pokemon Breeder
can i join i had a dream of the worlds longest runescape congo line
and i think this club could make it!

luckysun3(non-member)
combat:18
strength:23

i may not be active much on runescape unless told to go on rune scape.

lucoleon lova

i'll join
was VERY active runescape player, went to WoW for a bit, then wanted to become awesome at pokemon. I will probably be inactive unless asked to play.

Username: 45magicman
Lvl: 67
i am a maght (combination of mage and knight)

Pearl's Perap

I'll join

My RuneScape username is Minge Tickle (VERY immature, but I was a kid when I first made the account...) and I'm level 95 in combat

I haven't been on in a week or two now, but I'm gonna be on soon to do the Christmas event/quest, if anyone wants to add me :]

Thehackcatcher

Pokemon Breeder
Hello is anyone there?
Are we going to get accepted?

BUMP LOL
http://i44.*******.com/10mlpb8.png

http://i39.*******.com/15qs293.png

Thought someone might be interested. My first 99 cape ^o^

wow it feels weird posting runescape stuff here and not on runehq o.o

Chronicler

Spriter at Soul
Congratz Miken Park, it might be a while before I get my first 99 though. =P

Anyways, here to join;

Username: Dchronicler
Member: Yes
Combat Level: 59

Reno

so adorable...
Joining because I can.

Falatadalula
Level 75 iirc

Combat sucks so I do Woodcutting. Level 86 currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.