• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Runescape

Jaredt222

Jedi Master
I love this game I am a lvl 87 with lvl 86 wc! going for 99 list your guys character

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I quit Runescape a while ago. I believe my guy was level 52 or something.

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
FreakydudeX

that's my characters name, of course before I sold it, yeah!

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member

Nectric

I haven't been on RS for awhile but i have a lvl 100 acc with 90 mage and i can't remeber the other stats lol was going for 99 mage but members run out & cba to buy more lol

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
When I was really into it, I wanted to be a member, but my mom said no...

and when I thought about it enough, it isn't that big of a deal. There are better games out there that you don't need to pay monthly for and ones that do are much better.

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
When I was really into it, I wanted to be a member, but my mom said no...

and when I thought about it enough, it isn't that big of a deal. There are better games out there that you don't need to pay monthly for and ones that do are much better.

That, and once you've been a member and after one month your grandma says you can't be anymore because she thinks it's ridiculous she has to click click the f**king 'EXTEND MEMBERSHIP' link, and you're freebie again, it just gets too boring.

Xylitol

swimmin'
A few years back everyone in my class played RuneScape, so I decided to see what it was about. I tried it for a few hours, then got very, very bored. To this day I don't see the appeal of MMORPGs.

jj10120

runescape is the crappist game i ever played all u do is walk around kill things and they die just the worst way in the world people u have to agree unless u love runescape and u play everyday of ur life play a better game like GTA4 or mx vs atm untamed something like that

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
I play runescape. I hate all the bashing the game receives, its a good mmorpg. Sure its graphics suck and people find it pointless, but if you look at all games, they are pointless as well, sure you have a point to the game but it doesn't affect anything in the real life so why does it matter. Runescape is a fun game, to me that is, if you start bashing people who play runescape, your bashing yourself as a gamer overall. I'm not saying go play it, but just don't bash the people who do play it.

kaibachaoschampion

Feather Trainer
My characters Level 98. Total level is 1617, I have two 99 skills which are Woodcutting and Fletching. My username is SetoChaos. I like RuneScape a lot, it's my favourite MMORPG. I've tried WoW, FFXI, Maple Story, Guild Wars and others but they just don't feel as good. In RuneScape you can do what you want, when you want. You aren't limited to a being a certain class for instance which I find makes it very unique. I can see to some extent why peope bash it, some don't like that type of game and thats fine. However there are people out there that bash it without really knowing the game that well.

Ruinedscapelol.

Seriously. Play a real game.

No thanks. I like RuneScape just fine, it's one of my favourite games of all time in fact.

Sadly, Ruinedscape geeks would rather park their asses in front of a computer than get tackled by a big, burly man.

Yeah generally I would, I'll give you that. But then again I don't like American Football either.

runescape is the crappist game i ever played all u do is walk around kill things and they die just the worst way in the world

Completely incorrect, you can do much more than just kill things in RuneScape such as Quests, Achievement Diary and 15 skills that are not combat. Yes RuneScape doesn't have the best graphics in the world, but has better gameplay in my opinion mainy because of its variety.

Oh and by the way, have you heard about July's graphical update? It will make RuneScape fullscreen. Athough it still won't technically have better graphics than an MMORPG like WoW I'd say for RuneScapes style of graphics it certainly will look better than WoW does now. Much like Super Mario Galaxy looks great for it's style of graphics.

http://www.runescape.com/c=74542546/kbase/view.ws?guid=dev_diary08a

people u have to agree unless u love runescape and u play everyday of ur life play a better game like GTA4 or mx vs atm untamed something like that

I do play GTAIV, don't assume that all us RuneScapers play is RuneScape, it's quite foolish. This is a Pokémon forum and I play Pokémon too.

Slick

Banned
runescape is the crappist game i ever played

Hmmm...so what other games have you played?

[Qall u do is walk around kill things and they die[/QUOTE]

Yeah living things usually die when you kill them.

people u have to agree unless u love runescape and u play everyday of ur life

Hahahaha. Go to hell.

play a better game like GTA4 or mx vs atm untamed something like that

I believe MX Vs ATM Intamed is sh-tty. Want to have an argument? >_>

Overall, shut the hell up now.

Now saying this I'm not saying I love/like Runescape.