• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Running Nintendo Switch on TV or Monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
I think the best option to plug the Switch in to your TV or Monitor. However, do note that there is a system setting to note: Under "TV output" -> TGB Range - TVs are more likey to only support the Limited range setting on the RGB Colour, while the Monitor will use the Full range.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
I think the best option to plug the Switch in to your TV or Monitor. However, do note that there is a system setting to note: Under "TV output" -> TGB Range - TVs are more likey to only support the Limited range setting on the RGB Colour, while the Monitor will use the Full range.
I assume the Full RGB color option offers more vibrant colors, thus a better screen experience?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
I assume the Full RGB color option offers more vibrant colors, thus a better screen experience?
Not that you'd really notice, you're more likey to notice if your whites are light grey, and your Blacks go dark grey. Basicly, Some TVs use a limited colour range standard, which when showing a Full range, will how several greys as Black, or White.

You may remember some comments about BOTW washed out..

And here's video about it:

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Thanks for the feedback. I'm using my Switch with my monitor and it certainly did not disappoint. Zelda: BoTW looks exactly as vibrant as the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.