• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rupaul's Drag Race Thread *Spoilers*

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hi guys, I wanted to make a thread discussing one of my favorite franchises ever since it seems to be getting bigger and bigger. Rupaul's Drag Race is a drag queen competition show where queens compete for the title of the next drag super star. It also has various spin offs including Drag Race All Stars, Celebrity Drag Race, Drag Race Untucked, not to mention foreign spin offs in countries like Canada, the UK, and Thailand.

You can talk about all the different shows here, your favorite queens, their projects, posts, etc etc...

I only ask that you guys be civil. Debating about outcomes and queens is fine just don't be rude and resort to personal attacks to either fellow members or the queens.

Enjoy guys :).

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I love Drag Race! I really want to audition and get on and win the Snatch Game! I know that I can make everyone laugh with my celebrity and I have all sorts of surprise jokes planned that may seem random but is perfectly in line with whom I’m impersonating. Plus if I need to lip sync, I know I’ll do well because I memorize lyrics like a sponge and can lip sync to over 50 songs and I know the words perfectly. I predicted this season’s winner very early on. Too bad Sherry Pie had to be disqualified over what she did to all those men. I also think it’s total BS of how she tried to act like her mental health made her catfish men. I have mental health issues and I don’t do that type of thing to men. I don’t know how the next season will top season 12. My favorite part of the show are the lip syncs and I have predicted so many songs before they are used that it’s sort of scary.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Well this thread didn't really take off, gonna give it one more try. Are ya'll watching season 13 or uk season 2?? How are ya'll enjoying it or not??

Fairy King

I'm watching both! Symone is my fave to win Season 13 so far but I adore several of the queens this season.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I'm watching both! Symone is my fave to win Season 13 so far but I adore several of the queens this season.

Ya, she's been killing it. I'm really loving Denali tbh, everytime she performs I'm like mesmerized lol.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
My top seven predictions with only the top four being locked are:
7th Denali
6th Tina Burner
5th Kandy Muse
Those three could place in any other order in my opinion but I think that they will be close to the top four.

Top Four:
Symone
Rosé
Olivia Lux
Gottmik

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
My top seven predictions with only the top four being locked are:
7th Denali
6th Tina Burner
5th Kandy Muse
Those three could place in any other order in my opinion but I think that they will be close to the top four.

Top Four:
Symone
Rosé
Olivia Lux
Gottmik

I could see this, although Olivia and Gottmik are interchangeable with with Denali and Kandy to me tbh.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Kandy I don’t really see getting higher than fifth. She is talented and has interesting looks but I don’t think she has what it takes to be in the top. The next to go I think will be Joey Jay because they don’t seem to be bring it outside of the season premiere lip sync.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Kandy I don’t really see getting higher than fifth. She is talented and has interesting looks but I don’t think she has what it takes to be in the top. The next to go I think will be Joey Jay because they don’t seem to be bring it outside of the season premiere lip sync.

Ya, both Elliott and Joey need to go tbh, Joey's looks are bad and Elliott has a racist problem.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Here’s my opinion on Kandy: She is being rather rude and mean and has a huge ego and Tamisha was right about calling Kandy out about it. All Kandy does is put down Elliott’s talent and looks even though Elliott was in the top during the winners’ group challenge while Kandy was in the bottom. Kandy also keeps dismissing other queens as also being talented. She keeps acting like she’s the only talented queen in the world that matters and the other queens have had it. I know and understand that Kandy likes to keep it real but there is a boundary of what is keeping things real and what is just plain out mean. Eureka and Ginger were just honest with the other queens on their respective seasons but they tried not to hurt anyone’s feelings and owned up to it if they did and apologize and they didn’t keep bringing up subjects that clearly upsets everyone else and refuse to let it go. The other queens have accepted Elliott’s talent and even Tina reuses to put her down and Tina won the three way lip sync against Elliott and Kahmora. Kandy doesn’t understand that if there had been two winners of that lip sync, Elliott would be the second winner as Kahmora did pretty bad.

Fairy King

I also think Kandy was out of line. Tamisha absolutely did not need to say she didn't care for a few of the dolls but she also didn't name anyone specifically and also complimented their drag. Kandy took it and ran with it from there. I did not like how Mik and Tina were so quick to say that Tamisha was antagonizing her. Like what, girl? Kandy said she was fixin' to hit somebody, even if she was just spouting off without any intent behind it. Kandy is a loud boisterous queen, and that is usually a fun quality in a drag queen! And I don't fully fault her for calling out Tamisha on the fact that Kandy was one of the girls she didn't care for; most queens would have done that. Kandy just took it too far imo. All that being said, it is reality TV and she is a real person so all the ugly hate directed her way (and apparently sent to her mother!!!) is awful. If you don't like a queen you don't have to @ her on social media. Share your opinion with your friends and followers but I don't think it needs to be thrown directly at the person. The drag race fandom has a widely known reputation for being ugly and racist, and that needs to stop.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ya I gotta agree I do think Kandy was out of line and in the wrong because Tanisha just did as she was asked which is call her out to her face and she didn't like it and threw a tantrum essentially lol.

Although Elliott is not getting a defense from me cuz apparently homegirl is racist so bye.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I thought it was cleared up that the alleged racism thing was a misunderstanding and a comment just worded incorrectly.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I thought it was cleared up that the alleged racism thing was a misunderstanding and a comment just worded incorrectly.

Nope, she then proceeded to block everyone who had a problem with it including other drag queens like Shea Coulee's daughters lol.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Maybe it was someone else I’m thinking of then. What celebrities are you hoping to see this season on Snatch Game? I think Lucille Ball would be fun to see especially if it’s the Vitameatvegemin look. Other celebrities I’d love to see impersonated in the challenge someday are Stevie Wonder (yeah it’s going be a bunch of blind jokes but there is a lot of jokes that could be made where not being able to see is a slight issue such as scribbling a line on an answer card and saying something like “Nobody told me being able to see was part of the program!”), Jackee Harry (think of how perfect hearing Jackee saying “Rupaul” like she said Mary in 227 whenever her name is called), Joan Rivers, Oprah, and Wayland Flowers with Madame.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Maybe it was someone else I’m thinking of then. What celebrities are you hoping to see this season on Snatch Game? I think Lucille Ball would be fun to see especially if it’s the Vitameatvegemin look. Other celebrities I’d love to see impersonated in the challenge someday are Stevie Wonder (yeah it’s going be a bunch of blind jokes but there is a lot of jokes that could be made where not being able to see is a slight issue such as scribbling a line on an answer card and saying something like “Nobody told me being able to see was part of the program!”), Jackee Harry (think of how perfect hearing Jackee saying “Rupaul” like she said Mary in 227 whenever her name is called), Joan Rivers, Oprah, and Wayland Flowers with Madame.

I would love to see Yvette Nicole Brown from one of the black queens, she's hilarious :). Idk who else, just hope they avoid stupid ass youtubers this time lol.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Another celebrity who I think would be perfect to do for Snatch Game is George Takai. Just make a bunch of Star Trek references that are gay double entendres which is actually quite easy to do. You could have George saying how he has always wanted to board William Shatner’s Enterprise and how Scotty has beamed him up in more than one way and then ending with a “Oh my!”