• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rupaul's Drag Race Thread *Spoilers*

Fairy King

Joan Rivers could be really funny but I think Jimbo's take from Canada's Drag Race would be hard to top.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Joan Rivers could be really funny but I think Jimbo's take from Canada's Drag Race would be hard to top.
Bob the Drag Queen somehow topped Pandora Boxx’s Carol Channing somehow without even remotely looking like her. So it’s possible someone could do just as well as Jimbo.

More on the Kandy Muse Untucked moment: I get that Tina and Mik told Tamisha to stop interrogating Kandy But Kandy really did have it coming. Literally every week when they are discussing who they think the bottom two should be, Kandy always says, “I think Elliott should be in the bottom because of that outfit!” Who should go home tonight? “Elliott.” Who did the worst? “Elliott.” Girl says Elliott’s name more than E.T.! I heard people try to compare this to Roxxxy and Jinkx but here’s the thing, Roxxxy really wasn’t that bad if you rewatch season five of Drag Race and Untucked and Roxxxy never said that Jinkx was untalented or didn’t have any good looks all the time. Jinkx even thought of the situation as just a typical sibling rivalry type thing and knew Roxxxy wasn’t hitting below the belt and it never was really personal. Kandy constantly going after Elliott clearly is being personal and she did ask the others to call her out if she was being arrogant.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I've only watched the first two episodes of drag race 13, and have yet to start the drag race uk2.

I have seen a lot of praise for the first episode of season 13, but I didn't really love the endless lip syncs and half the cast leaving right away. I watched the season episode and they brought back one of the loser queens, are they doing that every episode? It's a weird season so far but I have to catch up.

They started applications for the second Canada Drag race season and so I am really pumped for that to start. Tbh I would love to apply for drag race one day too, but as I only started doing drag about three years ago and barely do it anymore, it'd be a lot of work!

Fairy King

Yay for Canda's Drag Race s2! I really enjoyed the first season and I'm glad its coming back for another round.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
This week’s lip sync and elimination makes me feel the most disappointed with the show I’ve ever felt. I’m convinced that Kandy is pretty bad at lip syncing and her runway look while interesting to see was most definitely did not fit the theme! A mostly white dress with a small print of a black dress doesn’t count as a little black dress because your freaking dress is white! I can’t believe Ru let Kandy get away with this obviously wrong runway look. I think Kandy was only saved just to keep drama and because she’s from NY and there seems to be extreme favoritism to NY queens to the point they keep getting passes for stuff other queens would be eliminated for immediately. Kandy kept facing away from the judges throughout the lip sync and she had far less energy than she should have with a song that is within her style of drag. Kandy has just been coasting by for most of the season and only High in the acting challenge which I do agree with that episode. The Ball challenge she had a horrible second look which Raja and Raven absolutely hated and said that only the money as hair and the huge rolled up thing she was holding were amazing and the red was just awful and that Kandy didn’t even wear the outfit the way it should have been. And Kandy’s third look was just “meh I’ve seen better.” Joey had one amazing look and one that was pretty good and one bad but not the worst look ever and should have just been safe and Kandy in the bottom two. Her Money Bag look was uneven in places and I think she was going for a high priced street hooker look but it ended up looking more like the hooker that is far too old to be even trying to pick up men and could possibly give you some STD just by looking at her. This week Kandy did an awful job and she should not have been allowed to stay. Penny Tration kept looking away and hiding her face during her lip sync an$ was eliminated but Kandy has been doing the same in both of her lip syncs and she’s allowed stay?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
This week’s lip sync and elimination makes me feel the most disappointed with the show I’ve ever felt. I’m convinced that Kandy is pretty bad at lip syncing and her runway look while interesting to see was most definitely did not fit the theme! A mostly white dress with a small print of a black dress doesn’t count as a little black dress because your freaking dress is white! I can’t believe Ru let Kandy get away with this obviously wrong runway look. I think Kandy was only saved just to keep drama and because she’s from NY and there seems to be extreme favoritism to NY queens to the point they keep getting passes for stuff other queens would be eliminated for immediately. Kandy kept facing away from the judges throughout the lip sync and she had far less energy than she should have with a song that is within her style of drag. Kandy has just been coasting by for most of the season and only High in the acting challenge which I do agree with that episode. The Ball challenge she had a horrible second look which Raja and Raven absolutely hated and said that only the money as hair and the huge rolled up thing she was holding were amazing and the red was just awful and that Kandy didn’t even wear the outfit the way it should have been. And Kandy’s third look was just “meh I’ve seen better.” Joey had one amazing look and one that was pretty good and one bad but not the worst look ever and should have just been safe and Kandy in the bottom two. Her Money Bag look was uneven in places and I think she was going for a high priced street hooker look but it ended up looking more like the hooker that is far too old to be even trying to pick up men and could possibly give you some STD just by looking at her. This week Kandy did an awful job and she should not have been allowed to stay. Penny Tration kept looking away and hiding her face during her lip sync an$ was eliminated but Kandy has been doing the same in both of her lip syncs and she’s allowed stay?

Listen I love Tamisha but she needed to go. Not even because she was bad or anything but because her body was literally falling apart. She needs time to rest and heal before she comes on again.

I completely agree with the bottoms though, they could have replaced either Kandy or Tamisha with Utica also because they were the worst three.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I just figured out how lucky Asia O’Hara is that Nasty was the lip sync song she had to perform at the finale. It could have easily been that Butterfly song from Dance Dance Revolution and those cheap made in China dollar store toys.

Fairy King

I liked Kandy's attitude more towards the end of this episode. I appreciated her saying that she felt like the blow up with Tamisha was taking 10 steps back from the progress that she has made on controlling her temper. Still not her biggest fan however. I would have put Utica and Kandy in the bottom as well. I liked Utica's look but the lip paint she posted on instagram for the look was much better than what she did on the runway. And her earrings should have been bigger to sell the reference. She was also one of the weaker dancers. Still love her though. Poor Tamisha. She is such a professional, mature class act of a performer. I can't believe she was doing all of this with an ostomy bag!!!! I sincerely believe that after she takes more time to heal and get back to her usual self that will crush an All Stars season.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Well that episode was great. Joe coming back was such a waste though. Like I can't believe not even one girl voted for Cherry smh.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
The only queens to break the “returning queens previously eliminated in the same season curse” were Trixie on season 7 who managed to stay three episodes, Naysha Lopez who had two episodes after being eliminated, Alyssa and Tatianna on AS2, and Latrice on AS4. And then there’s Kana Warrior and Kandy Zynide that managed to make it to the top three of Thailand season 2. I am not counting Morgan McMicheals on AS3 as breaking the curse as she technically was only in one episode after returning as her returning episode was a special type of challenge that week with different rules. Kana and Kandy definitely did the best out of the returning previously eliminated queens followed by Latrice and then Alyssa.

Fairy King

I really enjoyed that episode. It was clear which team was the winner. Ru barely seemed to crack a smile at Banana Drama. I have listened to the KingDolls version several times. It's catchy. They really did kill it. Bimini better make top 4! I really like her.

Peter Quill

star-lord
I think there's something kind of strange about asking the contestants to have like tip top outfits for the competition when you're not even giving them a cash prize to compensate all the money spent/potential loans they'll have to take out lol. Otherwise I really enjoy UK2 and the difference in quality to the current US version is astounding.

Also like when Joe corrected it by saying it was H&M... I laughed. Like he was just taking the piss the reaction Ru had was so strange to me and seemed really uncalled for but w/e RuPaul is gonna run the show they want to run.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I think there's something kind of strange about asking the contestants to have like tip top outfits for the competition when you're not even giving them a cash prize to compensate all the money spent/potential loans they'll have to take out lol. Otherwise I really enjoy UK2 and the difference in quality to the current US version is astounding.

Also like when Joe corrected it by saying it was H&M... I laughed. Like he was just taking the piss the reaction Ru had was so strange to me and seemed really uncalled for but w/e RuPaul is gonna run the show they want to run.
Hah they would be giving money but unfortunately they can't due to laws.

I just think Ru expects them to be more creative tbh. More money=/=more creativity to me. Every drag queen should have like stones and other materials plus a glue gun lying around.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
The Snatch Game is really late this season. Usually it has aired by this point in the season.

Fairy King

I am! I love Snatch Game, and with a strong cast we should be getting a pretty good one. Lawrence Cheney is one to watch for sure.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I’ve always wanted to do the Snatch Game. My go to celebrity would be Yoko Ono and then on All Stars George Takai. There are a lot of jokes you can create just by their work and mannerisms alone. Yoko would just need to say crazy conceptual answers and act a bit crazy similarly to Katya as Björk and George you just keep making Star Trek related double entendres such as Scotty beaming you up in more than one way and boarding Kirk’s Enterprise.

Bananarama

The light is coming
Symone has been consistently bringing us amazing looks this entire season. She's easily my favorite queen this season. I'd say that my top 4 prediction for Season 13 is Symone, Gottmik, Olivia Lux, and Tina Burner.

For UK, my top 4 are Lawrence Chaney, A'Whora, Bimini, and Tayce.

I would've had Veronica Green there too if she hadn't been disqualified due to contracting COVID. It's such a bummer to no longer have her this season, but I hope she's willing to come back next season.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Guys I'm so freaking mad Denali was my favorite and she was done so dirty here smh.

She definitely won that lip sync for me.

Rose and Tina should have been in the bottom they looked a hot mess ugh.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Guys I'm so freaking mad Denali was my favorite and she was done so dirty here smh.

She definitely won that lip sync for me.

Rose and Tina should have been in the bottom they looked a hot mess ugh.
That’s the thing with lip syncs, they occasionally let the clear loser of the lip sync stay. Kandy did worse in her lip sync against Tamisha but stayed (probably just to keep the drama).

On a different note, what runways/main challenges would you love to see and any lip sync songs associated with said challenges?

For me it’d be:
  • Diamonds Runway with the lip sync being Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friend by Marilyn Monroe or Diamonds by Rihanna
  • Muppet Creation Maxi Challenge with special “star judge” Miss Piggy and guest Frank Oz- The queen’s must create a new Muppet friend similar to the Hello Kitty challenge and make matching looks and carry their Muppet down the runway. Lip sync would be The Rainbow Connection as performed by Karen Carpenter.
  • TV Sitcom Mom Runway- each queen must create a look inspired by a famous sitcom mom such as Lucy Ricardo and Mrs Cunningham.
  • I Love Lucy Tribute Runway with the lip sync song being the disco version of Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds as heard in the movie Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band.
  • Broadway Musical challenge where each queen is assigned a different musical and must create a look inspired by it. Lip sync song is Defying Gravity.
  • An It Gets Better challenge where the queens must record a message about some sort of difficulty that they experienced growing up and how they overcame it to become who they are today.
  • Make over challenge where the Pit Crew are the ones getting a make over. It’d give them another purpose for the show and we could learn more about them and see that they aren’t just a pretty face.

This is how I think the finale’s lip syncs will go:
  1. Rosé will most likely be in the top 2 lip sync with Symone to tie up the season long storyline of Porkchop Girls vs The Winners Circle.
  2. Kandy will lip sync against Rosé and lose mostly because it isn’t Kandy’s time to win and the producers will want Rosé for the final lip sync because of storyline.
  3. Gottmik will deliver a good lip sync but Symone will outshine her by using her dancing skills.
  4. The Queens vote Olivia as Miss Congeniality with Symone being the next closest in the voting.

Last edited: