• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rupaul's Drag Race Thread *Spoilers*

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ok, Top 4 ya'll!!! Who do you guys think is taking this whole thing?? Honestly I am happy if either Rose, Gottmik, or Symone win but honestly I'm kind of Team Gottmik right now. I started on Team Denali and then went to Team Rose once she left but looking back, Gottmik has consistently surprised me this season so for that, I think I'm Team Gottmik for the win.

Plus it would be sick for the show to have it's first trans winner in the US.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Symone or Rosé if we going by track records but Gottmik if going for story. Although Rosé winning would nicely sum up the season long storyline of Porkchop Queens vs The Winners Circle. Kandy will be eliminated in the lip sync for the finale in the first round because it just isn’t her time to win. No matter who Kandy is up against, she won’t win the lip sync. Gottmik would win for her own storyline and Rosé and Symone would wipe the floor with Kandy. If Rosé and Symone have to lip sync against each other in the first round then Symone would likely win. If Rosé got Gottmik, the results could go either way. If Gottmik gets Symone during the first round, Symone would be the clear winner.

Last edited:

Peter Quill

star-lord
As far as I'm concerned this has been Symone's to lose from the beginning. I'd love to see her win. I think my personal ranking is something like Symone >> Gotmik > Rosé >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kandy (Who is still a fierce queen but simply got outperformed by everyone else in the competition).

I doubt they'll crown Rosé because Ru/production is obsessed with trying to get a "vulnerability" moment out of contestants and Rosé honestly just came in with a plan, was confident, and executed it. I personally find that sort of mindset really refreshing but w/e it's not my show.

Captain Jigglypuff

I doubt they'll crown Rosé because Ru/production is obsessed with trying to get a "vulnerability" moment out of contestants and Rosé honestly just came in with a plan, was confident, and executed it. I personally find that sort of mindset really refreshing but w/e it's not my show.
Well Aquaria did the same thing and won. And given Rosé is a NY Queen makes it even more likely that she’ll win. Ru and the production seem to favor NY queens the most.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Aquaria is a weird comparison to use there lol considering she had her whole meltdown/argument with the Vixen in untucked, definitely showing vulnerability. Violet is a better example tbh.

Captain Jigglypuff

Aquaria is a weird comparison to use there lol considering she had her whole meltdown/argument with the Vixen in untucked, definitely showing vulnerability. Violet is a better example tbh.
You know, I always forget which one of those two had the meltdown. I was thinking of Violet but I thought she had a moment where she was very vulnerable. I was thinking of Tyra as well but she stopped doing drag and insists on people calling her James and never Tyra again which I don’t thinks counts as a queen coming into the competition like Rosé anymore.

Captain Jigglypuff

I was rooting for either Rosé or Symone because both did amazing this season. I sort of question having Kandy being in the final lip sync though. I mean she did well in the first lip sync but it wasn’t a wow moment. Symone had no bad looks at all and those wigs she wore are amazing and well coordinated. She might have messed up in the musical and roast challenges but her runways still looked great. And I keep wondering how did she set off her wig reveal and what triggered it?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hey guys, are ya'll watching All Stars or Spain?? What do ya'll think so far, for me they need to show this damn twist already with all stars, it's taking too long lol. Also Carmen better win Spain, she is so good <3!!!

Captain Jigglypuff

I’m watching All Stars! I heard rumors that the Twist will happen in another two episodes when about half of the queens are eliminated. Then the episode with this season’s twist will air and everything will be different after that episode.