• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rusting Warriors Deck

Tarro57

RNGer, haters hate.
Hey, this is my second deck here, this one is a Steel and Water Deck, please tell me if there is anything I should change. Well, here it is:

Pokemon:
2-1-2 Feraligatr Prime
3 Kyurem
4 Cobalion (Noble Victories)
1-1 Palkia and Dialga Legend
2 Cleffa

Trainers:
Items:
1 Super Rod
4 Eviolite
3 Energy Retrieval
4 Junk Arm
4 Pokemon Communication
2 Switch
3 Rare Candy

Supporters:
4 Professor Oak's New Theory
4 Pokemon Collector

Stadiums:
1 Burned Tower

Energy:
7 Water
4 Special Metal
3 Metal

Well, here it is! Please tell me what I should change or how good it is!

EDIT:

My strategy for this is to start off with getting what I need through Cleffa's cowering. I then build up a Feraligatr Prime, Cobalion, and Kyurem, which is why I have all that Energy. I hope to take the down with Glaciate and Hydro Crunch, but if they have a Kyurem or more themself, that's where Cobalion and Bisharp would come in, whil I battle with these is when I set up Bisharp. If my opponent happens to be getting all of their Prize Cards, I use a Legend box (if I don't already have the Legends in my hand) and set up Palkia and Dialga. I use Time Control to add to their Prize Cards, I that doesn't work fully, I start using Cobalion's Iron Breaker, immobilizing the opponent, as I set up for Palki and Dialga's Sudden Delete and get rid of their bench Pokemon so they can't switch and I can take them down by them having no more Pokemon in play or I get all my Prize Cards before them.

Do you think this is a good strategy and deck? Please comment and tell me what I could change! Thankyou!

Last edited:

Lumos77

Hoenn Trainer
A few things.
1. Metal isn't the best, but if you use it you might as well spam Coballion. +2
2. If you plan to use PDL (a card I really like:)) you need to add energy retrieval. +3
3. Add +2 Rare Candy to get Feraligatr up ASAP.
4. Consult my weird ex deck for Kyruem/Feraligatr
5. Bisharp is awful. -4
6. Can only use 4 special energy. -3 special + 3 normal
7. Trainers:
-2 Legend Box
-2 FSL
+1 Super Rod

There are a couple more corrections, but I'm tired and I'll do it later.

Tarro57

RNGer, haters hate.
Updated, will most likely update again if Lumos77 posts again. ^o^

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
4 cobalion seems like over kill, and due to it's speed I'd rather not have it being a starter in this deck with reshiram and speed decks still at large, if dark bisharp was originally in this deck that is a good combo dealing 100 t2 dmg versus the original 60 dmg t2, the card itself has made it into quite a few top cut's in cities thus far. i disagree you should put in as many special energy in your deck for increased chances of play, as for energy retrieval, what if he gets trainer locked? fisherman.

Edit: 4 collector's is over kill.

Last edited:

Tarro57

RNGer, haters hate.
Actually, the Steel Bisharp was. So, I should take out a Cobalion and Energy Retrival and add 2 Fisherman?