1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Ryo wakes up to....Serebii.net Forums!

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Ryo242, Feb 15, 2007.

1. Ryo242

Ryo242 Eating Pokemon...yum

Oro! <Hello!>
    I am new here, but not to forums. <Pokerealm.net!>

Um...I'm a trainer who has played <And beaten, at least the Elite Four...> all the games <GC included>

I use Special Types and Heracross, cause she kicks a....wait don't want to say that...

I like using ...'s and <>'s...and will play anyone in a Wobbuffet on Wobbuffet fight, I hear they're really exciting and nerve wracking.
    Other than that, SSBM, Halo 2, Gears of War, Naruto GNT4 <Or any other Naruto GNT>, and yes, I am proficient in them all <Except for the Gears of War, since I don't own a 360, but am extremely lucky in fact...>

Strength------2%
    Luck---------------------------74%
    Speed-------------7%
    Intelligence-----13%
    Strategy------4%

Based on this recent made-up poll, 74% of people said Luck is my highest strength, while only 2% said my strength.

Which makes me perfect for the Thief Class.

Go Thieves!!! <Not the Pokemon ones, but the ones from MapleStory and Fire Emblem>

......................................So...................Hi?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2007
  2. ~*Mudkip Fantastic*~

~*Mudkip Fantastic*~ BlackFalcon!

Well you seem like a very nice person. Welcome to SPPF. Obey the rules and enjoy your time here.

3. Virtual Chatot

Virtual Chatot Circa 2006

Welcome to Serebiiforums ^^

First thing you should do is read the rules

4. Ryo242

Ryo242 Eating Pokemon...yum

Welcome to serebiiforums!
    Wait....that's me...
    Thanks for the welcomes

5. Kay

Kay Ka-boom

Welcome! Have a nice time here. If you want someone to chat with, feel free to PM me.

6. Pokepal

Pokepal KABOOSH

Enjoy the forums, you seem nice.