• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ryo wakes up to....Serebii.net Forums!

Ryo242

Eating Pokemon...yum
Oro! <Hello!>
I am new here, but not to forums. <Pokerealm.net!>

Um...I'm a trainer who has played <And beaten, at least the Elite Four...> all the games <GC included>

I use Special Types and Heracross, cause she kicks a....wait don't want to say that...

I like using ...'s and <>'s...and will play anyone in a Wobbuffet on Wobbuffet fight, I hear they're really exciting and nerve wracking.
Other than that, SSBM, Halo 2, Gears of War, Naruto GNT4 <Or any other Naruto GNT>, and yes, I am proficient in them all <Except for the Gears of War, since I don't own a 360, but am extremely lucky in fact...>

Strength------2%
Luck---------------------------74%
Speed-------------7%
Intelligence-----13%
Strategy------4%

Based on this recent made-up poll, 74% of people said Luck is my highest strength, while only 2% said my strength.

Which makes me perfect for the Thief Class.

Go Thieves!!! <Not the Pokemon ones, but the ones from MapleStory and Fire Emblem>

......................................So...................Hi?

Last edited:
Well you seem like a very nice person. Welcome to SPPF. Obey the rules and enjoy your time here.

Ryo242

Eating Pokemon...yum
Welcome to serebiiforums!
Wait....that's me...
Thanks for the welcomes

Kay

Ka-boom
Welcome! Have a nice time here. If you want someone to chat with, feel free to PM me.