• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ryuu's Wifi Team

*~Puru-Ryuu~*

|x|Rebirth|x|
Here's my attempt to make a wifi team
*Waits for mega critiscm*
-Note I've already posted this on Pe2k but the more options the better

i_blissey.gif

Blissey
@Leftovers
Bold (+Def/ -Atk)
252 HP/ 252 Defense/ 6 SDef
Seismic Toss
Aromatherapy
Softboiled
Thunder wave

Basic Wall, T-wave to annoy hold down the opponent, Seismic toss for Damage and aromatherapy for team healing.

i_rampardos.gif

Rampardos
@Choice Scarf
Adamant (+Atk/ -SAtk)
252 Atk/ 204 Spd/ 52 HP
Avalanche
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Pursuit

Basic physical sweeper.

i_shuckle.gif

Shuckle
@Bright Powder / Leftovers
Sassy (+SDef/ -Spd)
252 HP/ 176 Def/ 80 Sdef
Gyro Ball
Toxic
Rest
Knock Off/Gastro Acid

My biggest wall

i_salamence.gif

Salamence
@Life Orb
Naive(+Spd/ -SDef)
28 Atk/ 228 SAtk/ 252 Spd
Dragon Pulse
Earthquake
Flamethrower
Stone Edge/Brick Break

Meh, my sweeper

i_porygon-z.gif

Porygon Z
@Wise Glasses
Timid (+Spd/ -Atk)
252 Spd/ 252 SAtk/ 6 HP
Nasty Plot
Ice Beam
T-Bolt
Tri Attack

my Other Sweeper

i_slowbro.gif

Slowbro
@Leftovers
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
252 HP/ 212 Def/ 44 SAtk
Slack Off
Calm Mind/Thunder Wave
Surf
Ice Beam/Grass Knot

Bulky Water

Thanks everyone for all your help!
Sprites from Pokesho

My team needs a good defense and fast I only chose shuckle because of it's defense and Special Defense stats.

Shuckle is extremely bad. It has uber defences that are lowered because of it's HORRENDOUS HP, abysmal offense and disgusting Speed.

otherside

Some guy
Who's your starter?

Shuckle isn't good for the reasons in the sticky "Things that people think are good but actually aren't" or something similar to that.

Choice Scarf and Avalanche conflict with each other. Rampardos doesn't want to be hit so don't use Avalanche.

Everything else looks fine, I guess.

The reason why Shuckle is bad is because your ACTUAL defence stat depends on both your Defence AND HP, not just Defence. That's why Blissey has insane Sp Def becaue it has very nice Sp Def AND insane HP. Shuckle on the other hand just has insane Defence/Sp Def and craptastic HP.

*~Puru-Ryuu~*

|x|Rebirth|x|
Okay
So what should I replace shuckle with?

With Rampardos that's but with power of Avalanche I can take down many pokemon
and I can keep my Rampardos (I have my ways ;) )

SimpliShido

Shuckle is awesome, don't listen to them. If you have fun using Shuckle, then use it. Games are supposed to be about you having fun, not winning all the time.

otherside

Some guy
Shuckle is awesome, don't listen to them. If you have fun using Shuckle, then use it. Games are supposed to be about you having fun, not winning all the time.

Losing is not fun, duh.

Rampardos won't survive much with its 97/60/50 defences. The HP is alright but the defences are too low, especially with it's crappy typing (weak to lots).
Perhaps replace Avalanche with Head Smash, Crunch, Brick Break or Focus Punch (FP isn't v good with Scarf though).