• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

++ [s i n] [c i t y] [b a n n e r s]

Jakotsu

Banned

-desk slam-
none of you read it did you. >_>; i'm not doing the banners. look, i'm tired of being some nice b*tch over the internet. don't lie to me. none of you read the rules.

donphana

Now A Empoleon Fan!!

-desk slam-
none of you read it did you. >_>; i'm not doing the banners. look, i'm tired of being some nice b*tch over the internet. don't lie to me. none of you read the rules.
what i read the rules..

Jakotsu

Banned
none of you all did. you forgot the major thing. none of you all read the rules. what do you all take me for anyways? some chic who does sh*t for people over the internet. i am human and i do get hurt and it hurts me that you all lied to me. >_>; none of you read the rules.

donphana

Now A Empoleon Fan!!
none of you all did. you forgot the major thing. none of you all read the rules. what do you all take me for anyways? some chic who does sh*t for people over the internet. i am human and i do get hurt and it hurts me that you all lied to me. >_>; none of you read the rules.
kk i see your having a bad time forget about my request il just get som1 else to do it thx anyway *walks away wondering what is up*. Sorry for ..hurting you??

Jakotsu

Banned
shut up with the sarcasm. <_<; you just didn't follow the rules and i don't care anymore. i'm tired of b*tching.

donphana

Now A Empoleon Fan!!
calm down lust, it's ok you seem really mad..bad day? it seems like you don't give about your life anymore lolz. My life ain't that good either these 2 girls are fighting over me at school :) Anyway lust i won't be replying anymore i hope you get better bye!

Jakotsu

Banned
... just follow the rules next time, m'kay?

donphana

Now A Empoleon Fan!!
Ok lust no problem, what did i do wrong was it not putting 2 images in and i went over the limit to put three was that it? ok if it is i'm sorry but i really need this banner, so if you can't do three images i'll get someone else to do it. So you still gonna make it or i get someone else.

Jakotsu

Banned
don't remind us. D: we are busy people with a a*s-like life. >>;

it wasn't that. you didn't fricken type whoever you wanted to do your banner in red. DUR.

Dragon-Master

Emerald Dream
Dude Lust I didn't type in the person who I wanted to do the banner because I didn't care who did it, I actually read the rules before I posted I just didn't think it'd matter that much. You can believe me or not.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
|_| In my absence, everyone breaks the rules but, when I'm here no one does, why?

Well, I'll be requesting soon.

Jakotsu

Banned
i believe you... i was just mad. -sigh some- sorry for the rage and mirage mew, stay in more often. x_x

@Rufinito, I know you did Rufinito. But you didn't say who you wanted to make your request. >(

One question. If they put the name of who they wanted to do their banner, do I still do it? You say to put it in red, except Raikou77's request isn't in RED.

Last edited:

Dragon-Master

Emerald Dream
Sorry for not following the rules I know their there for a reason, but I'm just used to posting my request and then whoever can do it does it. i'll follow the rules better next time around. But should i repost my request or what?

Mirage Mew isn't on. *coughcoughDrakencoughcough*

You didn't say who the request was to. And I can tell if you edited your request or not.