• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

++ [s i n] [c i t y] [b a n n e r s]

So assumingly, I'm doing DragonMaster's request, and then PM the banner to him? And sorry for my absence, DragonMaster. I've been hanging out at my forum too much. Not to mention Serebii's down frequently.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
you know. :] i finally made my desicion on my shop. this will be offically closed. now, may i tell you all my reason for this?

--a lot of people didn't follow the rules. they type in the catch phrase, that's good but a lot of you stupid people forgot to type in who want to do your banner in red. >>; you also lied to me. it's why i want to end this.

--spam. do i dare to explain more?

--i make a banner and some people doesn't use it. if you won't use it, don't you dare come here agian. >_>; it's just plain rude.

--everyone is annoying me, "liek are UU don3 with MAH banner?" you ruined my mood. i won't do it at all.

everything will be new. i will be bad if you'll be bad with me. i'm not like other banner shops, this is mine and once you're here, you'll play by my game, got it sppf members? it's all your final warning and it annoys me. until then, no more requests until a month later.

the other fellow members doesn't deserve this especially when they follow the rules. it's not fair for them. i want to thank my helpers and the people who follow my rules. i really appreciate it, you were the ones that got me this far. arigatou. :]

here's some other stuff you all need to know, NEW RULES. mess up, no more chances. you'll be automatically banned from my shop. i don't care if you talk about me behind my back. people who does that makes those mistakes. ;\ but, my banners will be a lot better, you have my word on that. :3 got any questions, feel free to via PM me, IM me, etc. it's so annoying. ;;

a little advice from miss lust: DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME.

kthnxsbai

Officially Closed? Well, atleast a new one is being made, I absolutely adore your banners <3

Jakotsu

Banned
not always sppf is a being pain. ;\

umm, magne in my new shop i feel like that i'll do a whole lot better if it was me and me only. pardon for the trouble and i do appreciate you helping me out. <3 you don't know how much it means a lot to me, and i guess... i'll hire you again to work with me soon when i feel like it is the right time.

Sure. I'm swamped with HW this week. It should be my Spring Break. And I've got a forum to manage. And thanks for hiring me before.

Jakotsu

Banned
no problem. there has been a lot of stuff going on, so... i don't blame you. D:

>>' but again, everyone within a month, i will have a new banner shop and it'll be completly new. -can't wait to be hated- :3