• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

++ [s i n] [c i t y] [b a n n e r s]

shawny-shadow

monferno rocks!!
no no. it's totally fine. i can do it and you're the last person i'll do a request to. n_n i'll get on to all of your banners/claim banners soon. ^_^

EDIT:

junky, i will do your banner just give me a better image besides that. i can only do small banners. <x<; i'm still willing to do it, thou. -will be hated- i just hate it when some people doesn't follow a simple rule. is it fair? now let me ask you all this, how come you have time typing out what you want but you don't have time to read small rules that are SO easy? or perhaps you did read it and you want to mock me, is that it? well knock it off. you all won't get what you want in life if you think that you can get away with everything. those who followed my rules deserve my banner. it's really not fair. >__>;

shikamaru:
shikamarubannervz6.gif

your picture is pratically black and white. i really didn't do too much of it. the more i did more things to it, the more i ruined it. ;_; forgive me? <3

shawny-shadow:
shawnyshadowbannerqs4.gif

[inserts a long comment about it] it came out good. ;3

mirage mew:
miragemewbannergg6.gif

:D ilu, you care so much. ;-;'

WOW!!!ITS VERY COOL!TNX SO MUCH ILL IVE CREDIT,DON'T WORRY!

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
no no. it's totally fine. i can do it and you're the last person i'll do a request to. n_n i'll get on to all of your banners/claim banners soon. ^_^

EDIT:

junky, i will do your banner just give me a better image besides that. i can only do small banners. <x<; i'm still willing to do it, thou. -will be hated- i just hate it when some people doesn't follow a simple rule. is it fair? now let me ask you all this, how come you have time typing out what you want but you don't have time to read small rules that are SO easy? or perhaps you did read it and you want to mock me, is that it? well knock it off. you all won't get what you want in life if you think that you can get away with everything. those who followed my rules deserve my banner. it's really not fair. >__>;

shikamaru:
shikamarubannervz6.gif

your picture is pratically black and white. i really didn't do too much of it. the more i did more things to it, the more i ruined it. ;_; forgive me? <3

shawny-shadow:
shawnyshadowbannerqs4.gif

[inserts a long comment about it] it came out good. ;3

mirage mew:
miragemewbannergg6.gif

:D ilu, you care so much. ;-;'
OMFG I love it! ^_^

It looks incredible. Thank you ever so much Lust. I'll be sure to give credit. ^_^

Jakotsu

Banned
of course i'll do your banner. i'm lazy at the moment. D: that's all. as for now the shop is temporarly closed.

Jakotsu

Banned
shop is now open.

let's hope some of you people read the rules and use my forms. >>;

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Since you've re-opened:
Lust is the greatest sin
May I get a Bishie Banner plz?
image: http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/statealchemistedwardelric/images/picnic.jpg (this one plz....just Ed & Winry)
text: (Main Text) Winry Rockbell (Sub Text) Is my Bishie.....plz don't take her away from me...or I'll get Ed to use his alchemy on you!!
colour scheme: You may pick!
style (ex. grungy, shiny): Shiny!.
size: 300 x 150
other: i'll give you a part-time job in my shop or one of my shiny's when D/P come out in April, since I don't have a firstborn child. <3
(Also I'm a big FMA fan!)
Can I get the FMA font if you can get it...if not Times New Roman will do.

Jakotsu

Banned
light venusar:
lightvenusaurbannergr1.gif

freedomx10a:
freedomx10abannerqx4.gif

enjoy.

Jakotsu

Banned
why in gold? o_o' in white it does look better and as well with the font size. >_o;[/lazy]

Nightshroud

Lust is the greatest sin.

image: http://c-uncut.com/media/kh2-riku.jpg
text: I am the true keyblade master...
colour scheme: White and different colours of blue (if that is okay. ^^)
style (ex. grungy, shiny): Shiny please
size: I'm not really good at the size thing, its up to you...whatever looks better.
other: I'm a Kingdom Hearts Fanatic as you can see....so yup.

Keep up the good work Lust. ^^

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
[banner form]
image:
garra1er4.gif
uchihaitachi1vj3.gif

text: ( Garra On The Lower Right ) ( Icedragon In the Middle ) ( Itachi On the Lower Left )
colour scheme:Blue
style (ex. grungy, shiny): Shiny
size: 303 x 107

Jakotsu

Banned
nightshroud, the link that you gave me led me elsewhere. o.o why not upload it in imageshack/photobucket and gimme the picture? <3~

icedragon... -will not raise her voice- can anyone say the fricken simple words? "lust is the greatest sin". you have time to fill out the form but no time to say those simple words? >_>! -screaming her a** off- omijesus. >_>!

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
[banner form]
image:
garra1er4.gif
uchihaitachi1vj3.gif

text: ( Garra On The Lower Right ) ( Icedragon In the Middle ) ( Itachi On the Lower Left )
colour scheme:Blue
style (ex. grungy, shiny): Shiny
size: 303 x 107

Sorry about that I forgot to Put That

lust is the greatest sin

Edit- Im A Guy

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
[banner form]
image:Click
text:Chained Heart and Skiks X Hunted as sub text
colour scheme:ummm purple and white.
style (ex. grungy, shiny):Whatever suits it
size:252 X 103
other:I specifically like the style example one has though
lust is the greatest sin
Can I keep my first born Child? :(

Jakotsu

Banned
icedragon:
icedragonbannerey9.gif

i hope this is what you want. ;\

skiks:
skiksbannerqn9.gif

this turned out pretty. <3 is it too girly...? Dx sorry. but pay up. i want your baby. >[

shadow you need to say the magic word or lust goes beserk. Dx

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
icedragon:
icedragonbannerey9.gif

i hope this is what you want. ;\

skiks:
skiksbannerqn9.gif

this turned out pretty. <3 is it too girly...? Dx sorry. but pay up. i want your baby. >[

shadow you need to say the magic word or lust goes beserk. Dx

Thankz It look great