• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

++ [s i n] [c i t y] [b a n n e r s]

Jakotsu

Banned
skitty24:
skitty24bannerhf7.gif

aww thank you. <3 -mood swing?- the picture is perfect. i don't want anyone using a fanart because i feel really uncomfortable. x_x unless you found it in somewhere in photobucket... well still, i don't wanna do it. ._.; enjoy the banner.

mr. reus mysterio:
mrreusmysterioik4.gif

here. sorry that i snapped on you. i'm stressed out. D: forgive me? -grabby hands for a hug- <3??

silverstar:
silverstarbanneret5.gif

:3

mr. reus mysterio:
mrreusmysterioik4.gif

here. sorry that i snapped on you. i'm stressed out. D: forgive me? -grabby hands for a hug- <3??

no prob...thanks for the banner!

Jakotsu

Banned
no problem.

right now, i can do other things now, it'll look pretty unique now. :]
-wants to inform this...?-

Taylor Ray

Newest shiny

Jakotsu

Banned
talon ray:
talonraybanner1lz.gif

talonraybanner26bu.gif

you pick. it looks ewww but i tried. >_o;

Last edited:

Taylor Ray

Newest shiny
i'm sorry but i can't see the banner....

Jakotsu

Banned
why not click refresh? i can see it just fine. D:

Taylor Ray

Newest shiny
i'm sorry i keep trying.. can you pm it to me please. sorry for the inconvience

Jakotsu

Banned
pokerusam:
pokerusambanner3iz.gif

enjoy. :D

talon it won't let me pm you.

Last edited:

Angeling

true love
Bump. Er, not really.. I've seen your graphics around and I must admit, they're quite attractive for one. So, I'll like to request a banner here.

lust is the greatest sin

image: 001 and if possible, 002.a or 002.b
text: "SPPf Princess" and maybe if it fits, "the sky is falling, but where are you?"
colour scheme: Pinkish? Something pinkish yet er, as I keep saying, suiting.
style (ex. grungy, shiny, etc.): Fading-ish? Something fitting the image and text yet not too .. excessive.
size: Something like in this example.
other: If the second image doesn't really suit the first, then just use the first image provided. I gave two alternatives for second image, but if the size doesn't permit two images without messing up, then just the first. Umm, for the text, something small -- but not too small -- and visible amongst the image, background, etc.

Thanks in advance, and um, as a payment, I'll give you a club. :O

Giratina

Where`s Our Money?
Lust is the greatest sin​

image: 01.
text: Redemption
colour scheme: Black & Blue, Please, Not Too Dark. .
style : Like This One; But Majestic & Masculine. :D
size: 300 x 150
other: Under Roxas Pick, Can You Put [Everlong]?

Please & Thank You

;487;

Edit; O & My First Born Daughter, I Shall Name Her Lust & She Shall Be Yours! :3

Last edited:

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
I was never able to get a banner from someone.. So can I request one from you? I've seen your banners and they are really good ^_^

[banner form]
image: http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c...ation/?action=view&current=Gravitation044.jpg
text: "It was invisible. It was an unstoppable force of nature. Its Gravitation"
colour scheme:Can you suprise me please?
style (ex. grungy, shiny, etc.): Shiny please ^_^
size: Size that is Allowed on SPPF
other:
Thats it ^_^ Thank you, and in return, you get to have my firstborn child =)

Im sorry if the text is to long D= If you need it to be shorter, then "It's Gravitation" is fine. Thank you again! ^_^

PLEASE read the friggin rules. I can't believe that you'd miss something that is BOLDED and underlined. Jeesh c'mon people read

Jakotsu

Banned
azmaria:
azmariabanner6uz.gif

here you go, i hope this is what you expect for. ^_^'

giratina:
giratinabanner3rw.gif

bloodstains~ ;O