• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

++ [s i n] [c i t y] [b a n n e r s]

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
alrighty then, i'll get onto all of your sets real soon. i've been busy with a lot of exams at school. >_o; your requests won't be ignored. :]

oh well well, i finished it all in 30 minutes. ;o don't you all love me? <3

mirage mew:
miragemewbannerpi2.gif

it came out gorgeous. i like soft colours. i noticed that the grunge, reds and black are like a new trend. ;\ i love it when people uses originality. <33

Thanks ;) It's astonishing.

~Ch3Et@H~

Fire , forever
lust is the greatest sin(do i have to underline and bold it?)

banner
Image:http://www.furinkan.com/iycompanion/gallery/anime/ses.jpg
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0WgAN...IrJOCs/Sesshoumaru.bmp?dc=4675509180599218376
http://www.armadaanime.com/poster-sesshoumaru.jpg
text: in bigger font:Sesshoumaru in smaller font under it :Killing Perfection
Color scheme:dark bluish and other dark colors
Style:dark/evil
size: 500 by 200
other:make the banner into 2 imagess and a banner so i can use this here on serebii and give me one thats not broken up

Umbreon_Forever

Elite Emerald
I need a banner:

Theme (Saying on top): The Spectrum League
Pictures on it:
Umbreon, Espeon, Leafia, Glacia, Vaporeon, Flareon, and Jolteon
(Below the Theme)
Backround: Clouds
Font Color: Dark Blue (Pokemon and Theme Transparent)
Size: Whatever works best :)

Chidori.

Me Hungie!
Lusty! Can I have A Claim Banner With A Pic Of Rihanna Saying "Definition Of Sexy" Please!!

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
I need a banner:

Theme (Saying on top): The Spectrum League
Pictures on it:
Umbreon, Espeon, Leafia, Glacia, Vaporeon, Flareon, and Jolteon
(Below the Theme)
Backround: Clouds
Font Color: Dark Blue (Pokemon and Theme Transparent)
Size: Whatever works best :)

Don't forget about what Lust needs to make your Request *Read rules on page 1*

Jakotsu

Banned
no you don't have to @ ~ch3et@h~

gimme pictures. Dx and you still need to use the form and the rules. @ chidori.

-commits suicide- >> @ umbreon_forever

you homo, you didn't use the forms at all or even read the rules. do you seriously think i was born yesterday? be a man and read the rules and use the form. holy jesus christ. >___> still you have time to ask what you want. what is wrong with you people? ever think of others and what they simply want? -ranting spree- use the form all over again, say the fricken magic words and you get what you want or you won't get a damn banner at all. i'm not other banner shops, this is my shop and it goes under my rules. follow it or i will snap.

mirage mew, is it okay if you can help me run my shop? i'll explain more over pm. ._.' -irritated-

Last edited:

Jakotsu

Banned
~ch3et@h~:
ch3tahbannerpx1.gif

ewww. i hate doing large banners. >_>; this will be the only time i'll make it huge. i do small ones. >[

[/can make a double post because she's cool]

Swirling Squirtle

Water Master
LUST IS THE GREATEST SIN

BANNER PLEASE
size:400 x 150
Pics: pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4(have those pics like faded)
Pop-out(have this one kinda show out and be in the middle)
colors: anything that would go with the images, just not dark
Style: Shiny kinda like the banner in my sig perhaps?
Text: Darkness will never overcome the light in our hearts.
Font: a nice yellow/golden cursive

it'll look awesome, i kno it!!

Last edited:

~Ch3Et@H~

Fire , forever
~ch3et@h~:
ch3tahbannerpx1.gif

ewww. i hate doing large banners. >_>; this will be the only time i'll make it huge. i do small ones. >[

[/can make a double post because she's cool]

ty for the banner

lust is the greatest sin

It's true. =< Also mind if I have a banner?

image: 1
text: s w e e t m a y
colour scheme: red or black
style (ex. grungy, shiny): shiny
size: 243 x 86
other: nothing else unless you want to add something.

Small banners ftw! xD; Also thankies much. :]

Jakotsu

Banned
sweet may:
sweetmaybanneric0.gif

:D~

swirling squirtle:
swirlingsquirtlebannermb2.gif

i like this image better. the other ones didn't work good with me. >_>; note i only do small banners. deal with it.

Yay thankies for the banner! :D Also uploaded the banner to my own photobucket account so if you need to, you can delete it for more space.

Swirling Squirtle

Water Master
sweet may:
sweetmaybanneric0.gif

:D~

swirling squirtle:
swirlingsquirtlebannermb2.gif

i like this image better. the other ones didn't work good with me. >_>; note i only do small banners. deal with it.

could the backgound be more of a oceany blue color?
and have the stars be like a light yellow, and have the text color be readable?

THANKS THOUGH it's an AWESOME job ;)

skitty24

lust is the greatest sin

Banner:
image: http://www.pokebeach.com/news/0406/eevee.jpg
text: sly
colour scheme:silver and pink
style (ex. grungy, shiny): Shiny or misty looking..... I can't decide. Could you do both so I could see how it would look like? I hope its not too much trouble for you. ^^;
size:303 x 107
other: You can add something to it if you think it'll make it look better, otherwise, I don't care.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Jakotsu

Banned
hi, i would like you to read my rules. >_>
are you doing this to anger me? i f*cking told many people to say a simple phrase but YOU didn't say it. don't even try to mock me, the next b*stard that will pull off that stupid sh*t with me, their request will be ignored. i'll give you people a last warning, SAY THE PHRASE. bullcrap, the "hi, i would like a banner" thing p*sses me off. not only it's rude but it's a real drag to read that. >_>;

for the pictures... most people let me FIND them. you people have no fricken idea what it's like to google some of your picture. you expect me to find it at ease, well you're wrong. ;\ to find pokémon pictures is really hard. ._.; just provide me the picture and it'll be real easy. the thing is USE THE PHRASE. why in the bloody hell you all have time to fill out the things you want but not type out "lust is the greatest sin"?

my last warning, the next moron that will pull off that stunt will NOT get what they want. ask someone else. your request will be ignored.

skitty... did you ask the permission from the artist that you can use that picture? i don't do any fanart work because it's rude and it's called plagerism. use a different picture, but no fanart.

skitty24

Just to let you know, I edited my post. ^^ Is that picture okay? I only want the eevee picture in the banner.

Off-topic: Happy birthday Lust!! ^^

Last edited:

SilverStar

~sparkle and shine~
Lust is the greatest sin...

Banner Form
image: any picture of Espeon here are a couple to get creative with if you want
DarkEspeon.jpg
or
Espeon.jpg

text: Sparkle and Shine
colour scheme: lavender/purple/pink