• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

++ [s i n] [c i t y] [b a n n e r s]

Jakotsu

Banned
here it is.

giratinabanner3ys3.gif

yeah. i'm glad you like it.

Angeling

true love
Lust is the greatest sin.

Yes, I'm back again. ¬¬ ... I hope you don't mind.

image: 001
text: SPPf Princess, for the legible parts. Maybe some of those illegible parts, if possible. If not, then just the first part I said.
colour scheme: Pink again, something similar to the one you did for me..?
style (ex. grungy, shiny, etc.): See above.
size: The same as my current one.
other: Nothing really for this part. I do the style and stuff you did on the banner I'm currently using. Especially the hearts and that style you used...

Thanks, and sorry! As for the payment, I'll um.. give you any thread you desire from Newbie Lounge section. :O

Last edited:

Icicle

Lust is the greatest sin ;D

image: 1 or 2. Use whichever you'd like, one might be easier to work with than the other o.o;
text: Fight until the end
colour scheme: Blues. Light, dark, inbetween, have fun with it :3
style (ex. grungy, shiny, etc.): Grungy, and whatever else ya wanna work with
size: 350x150
other: I'll make you a banner for payment? *wants to keep her firstborn child* :3

Last edited:

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
You become all talented and stuff. D: I envy you. >[

Lust is the greatest sin.

Banner pretty please <3

image:Tetsu 01
text: Hakuryuu
colour scheme: greens (I really like the Puchiko banner you made as an example)
style (ex. grungy, shiny, etc.): Shiny
size: 350 x 100
other: Make it look pretty and unique. Like all your banners.

Jakotsu

Banned
azmaria:
azmariabanner2ry1.gif

punk tenshi:
punktenshibannerny8.gif

hakuryuu:
hakuryuubanner3vd0.gif

enjoy, everyone. :D

Last edited:

Icicle

Ohh, lovely. Thanks very much. I'll put it in my sig later as I'll need to split it (which I intended), but I have to get ready for school :3

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
hakuryuu:
hakuryuubanner3vd0.gif

Thank you Lust~ <3 It is Tetsuful. I shall use it soon, and I uploaded it.You rock. <3

Angeling

true love
azmaria:
azmariabanner2ry1.gif

Thank you! ^^ Though it turned out different from the current/Azmaria one [and without the heart ;_;], still beautiful. You can eat any newbie's welcoming thread for payment. Thanks a lot. Or, "arigatou gozaimasu!" There's no need to redo it, but um, if it's possible to make it more like the Azmaria one, that'd be awesome. Otherwise, it's fine.

Ohh, lovely. Thanks very much. I'll put it in my sig later as I'll need to split it (which I intended), but I have to get ready for school :3
No you don't... It's fine to use, because it's only 45000 pixels. /sigcheck.

Jakotsu

Banned
x____<' it's a baaaaad link, poppit.

Rakkikarkki

Stop that!
Um, hey, are you going to do my request, please? :3
I posted request it already ;261;

Jakotsu

Banned
Um, hey, are you going to do my request, please? :3
I posted request it already ;261;

-giggle- i wonder, have you seen me b*tch to people how they can't read the rules? do you think it's an amusement to scream at them and you want to do the same thing as well? very bad image quality. >>; i wasn't born yesterday, sweetie. i told EVERYONE to say a few simple words, it doesn't take that long to type it in. >____>; omigawd. to type in that phrase, i knew that you read the rules and i also know that you deserve a banner. now you have guts to come in and ask if it was finished? am i that stupid to you? <<; well i'm not like other banner shops, everyone goes in by my rules wether you like it or not. LUST IS THE GREATEST SIN is the phrase, is that so damn hard to type? still some of the other f*ckwads can't type it out, they want to get their banners. i bet some of you people don't give a sh*t and you want to do this in order to p*ss me off. it works, and now those who won't say the phrase, I WILL IGNORE YOU. go to some other shop if you hate me that much because of this rule. because you know you can't handle those few seconds to type out the phrase. >_>'

Rakkikarkki

Stop that!
Ahh, please, don´t ged mad to me *is scared* i´m really sorry, forgive me, please? ^^'

Jakotsu

Banned
... >_>; okay. give me a decent picture, got it? -feels a little nice now-

Rakkikarkki

Stop that!
k, i give Sugimoris.

sugimori025nz4.png
and
sugimori151zr7.png

and this: lust is the greatest sin
Thanks xP

Last edited:

Rakkikarkki

Stop that!

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Lust is the greatest sin

Hope its okay to request another at the moment.

[banner form]
image: http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e281/Lutalo/bf69d620.jpg if you can't use that then, these?: http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e281/Lutalo/kakashi1.jpg and http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e281/Lutalo/_iruka.jpg
text: Iruka Umino x Kakashi Hatake
colour scheme: Green
style (ex. grungy, shiny, etc.): Whatever mood you feal XP Give you room to work.
size: I'm crap with size...umm not to big, not too small...about the size of your own?
other: N/A