• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

S P I R I T [Discussion Thread]

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I'm still willing. But I was one of the last ones to post.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well, I'm still interested but.. That egypt mission never ends, apparently

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I'm waiting for that big damn hereos moment, so count me

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I'm willing too! XD Don't count me out! XD

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
Well, I'm still interested but.. That egypt mission never ends, apparently

Well, Ra isn't easy and we have to keep up the difficulty, but it should end in my next post. I also wanted a bit more action from the others, but what's been posted should be enough.

It's also good to hear that some are interested. Makes me glad! Now, I just want to know about the rest, which is Delta (who I know won't be able to participate soon), Samantha, and Sheps.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
I want to continue, that's for sure. You haven't been a bad GM at all Señor, you've just been busy I'm sure.

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
Okay, here's a quick break down of the plan Cynthia had, so you guys can post reactions towards the orders they were given.

Phase One: The goal was to weaken him. So Lucy, who had strength and speed was going to go toe-to-toe with the already weakened Ra. Then Andre set up the bed of ouch crystals to hurt him. Mon, you can add on to that by saying that Andre/a made the crystals larger as they stabbed him or something like that (I'm also trying to start the sub-plot of figuring out Andre's identity). I'm leaving the details for your characters to you guys. :p

Phase Two: Ra had to somehow lose all his power to be completely powerless. Knowing his personalty, Cynthia thought it would be best to tease him and tick him off until he unleashed most of his power. The annoying shooting set him off and then he was left without much.

Phase Three: He was finally caught, with a combination of Caleb's powers to summon things, Cynthia's barrier, and then Luke's ability to make protection charms (it came in handy!).

Then mission over, cheesy teamwork/congrats montage, and then back to HQ.

Get ready for the next one!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Excellent! I will try adapting into the RP again this weekend.
Also. Can I get a quick update for what my character have been doing?

Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Sweet plan there Senor, worked like a charm. Also, does Ra's staff have anything special about it? Halt kinda took it off the ground. He needed a walking stick for a bit, and it seemed like the best suviner from the mission.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Phase One: The goal was to weaken him. So Lucy, who had strength and speed was going to go toe-to-toe with the already weakened Ra. Then Andre set up the bed of ouch crystals to hurt him. Mon, you can add on to that by saying that Andre/a made the crystals larger as they stabbed him or something like that (I'm also trying to start the sub-plot of figuring out Andre's identity). I'm leaving the details for your characters to you guys. :p

Lol, this ain't Cross x Sn. Andrea is a girl In drag. xD

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
@Elysian: Great! Well, she fought Ra, and that's pretty much it. She fought other birdies too, off-screen. She also bickered with Feliciana a bit, so she might bring it to the base too. XD

@Delta: Thanks! The staff only gives power to Ra, otherwise, it's just an artifact. A nice, gold, and valuable artifact.

@Mon: Ahh, I keep mixing up Andre and Andrew. XP

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Wait, what? Colby's a girl?

Also figured my little vampire is starving. lol. Any ideas?

Last edited:

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Sorry for the inactiveness peeps. My finals and graduation things are over so now I can be more active. I'll post today! I trust my character was bunnied with the appropriate amount of grouciness

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
That's great Sheps! Now, I guess it's been long enough for the next mission to start. I'll get working on that post and soon we'll be off.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'm making a post now

Speaking of. Lucy don't have any memories of attacking Luke, btw

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Sorry I haven't posted guys. I've been procrastinating. >.<

I'll post tomorrow most likely, but if you get something up before that, then that's fine too.

Edit: You can proceed to the next mission. My post would mostly be reactions and stuff. >.<

Last edited:

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
Okay, this is going to be hard, but I'm leaving Serebii. I'm having some personal problems, so I'm going to get off of here. I'm really sorry to just leave this, but I guess it'll be one less thing to worry about for you guys. XP You guys have really been good to a GM like me. Thanks for the good run, you were such an enjoyable group. I've also decided that you guys could continue on without me, but I'm not sure if you guys would want to bunny the leaders. I actually have the plan written out for the rest of the RPG and If you would like to know you can ask for it, or if you're willing to take up the responsibility of being GM you can have it. Just ask for it, I'll be on for a while longer before I leave. :p

I know, crappy farewell, so have this: <3. You can all share it, EQUALLY.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Hang in there...I'll be taking over. XD I'm co-GM and I find this too enjoyable to quit. I'll try the best I can! XD