• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

S P I R I T [Discussion Thread]

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
I'm glad to see none of you creeps paired Penner with anyone. Also, I like the leaders. Pretty sure Cynthia's on her period. Bad timing on her part. But I like them and think interactions with Penner and cynthia will be fun.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Cynthia's like a constant PMS, imo. She sounds scary.. Glad I got Luke. lol

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
Aww come on, it's just to put up a front. XD You know she cares cause she constantly protected her team. :p She just yells a lot when she gives orders, she's serious about work.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Obviously. And btw, we've all talked a lot here now. How come no one's been posting in the RPG? lol

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
Well, people will be able to take a quick moment to write a short response here, but it'll take them time to write out a well thought out post. They're just taking their time.

Then there's motivation, mood, other things to do, etc... XD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well, for me, it's mostly confusion. The other team is already back at base? Woot?

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
Yeah, and as soon as the others get a post in I'll continue with Luke's team. Really, all that's happening there is that they are fighting the Giants. They should be defeated by next post.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I thought my swordblow into its head would kill it. That was the idea though. Instead, I got slammed into a two week coma due to a ban, and nothing else happened. lol

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
The Giant is giant, the sword is like a scratch to him. It wouldn't have really penetrated its skull. It does hurt, of course. A bit. XD

Last edited:

Samantha Sparks

More interaction between Stella and Cynthia would be fun, if you understand my implications. Along with da rest of her to-be harem
We were talking about MLP counterparts yesterday, which may have given the idea of pegasi and unicorn.

Will there be fictional places such as Avalon, Dunwich, Asgard or counterparts of the Underworld?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yeah, what's up with all this shipping anyway? lol

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Sure does. lol
Also, I posted in the RPG. Me doing good~
please, please please kill off those giants soon.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I mean.. how many are there anyway? this mission is a failiure. lol

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
It's alright, actually. Let's just say that three giants are down. Lucrezia basically incapacitated that one giant that was surrounded by Luke, Cameron, and Jared. Leo knocked out the two that were by him and Colby. There's one more to go, the one Luke fought before. I'll have Luke finish him and we'll move on. I should be able to post tonight tomorrow.

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Can't it just like... be clumsy, fall and hit its head on a rock or something?

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Sorry to say folks, but I'll be on a vacation to the Evergaldes over this weekend, so I won't be able to post till Monday. I hope this isn't too bad for my group.