• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

S P I R I T [RPG Thread]

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
S P I R I T

Welcome to a world in crisis. A world you have to help defend. Are you up to the task of challenging the supernatural?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Cynthia Viridian and Lucas Kendall
SPIRIT HQ

Cynthia stood in the room, focused on the files handed to her containing all the information of her soon to be team. About a minute later, the second leader of the elite team, Lucas, entered with a cup of warm tea in one hand and the files on his team in the other. "Ah, well good morning to you. My name's Luke. Luke Kendall. And yours? I'm looking forward to leading a group of us freaks," he gave a slight laugh. Cynthia lifted her head from her papers and inspected Luke with an uninterested look on her face. "I'm Cynthia Viridian," she said, and immediately turned her head back towards her papers, saying nothing more.

Luke felt the awkward air between them and decided that he should avoid her and begin to look through his own files. Great, I'm going to have to cooperate with a b**** like this. Joy. Now's a good time to get checking on who else I'm going to have to deal with, he thought as he took a sip out of his tea. The two were standing, not acknowledging each other, sifting through their information.

Several minutes later an executive entered the room,"All the recruits are here, would you like to let them in?" Cynthia was to first to answer, seeming eager. "Oh! Yes, please bring them in. I want to get this started already." "Certainly," replied the executive, and opened the door behind him to let in the bunch that would soon be led by the two at the head of the room.

They certainly were an interesting bunch. Different faces from different places. They were ordered to stand in line and did so. Luke, staring intently at the line, was twitching from how out of order it was. People's heights were not considered, and it wasn't straight enough for him. His foot began to tap excessively and Cynthia watched as he began to take quick, sharp breaths. She raised an eyebrow and scoffed. She knew she had to take the lead.

"Alright," she boomed, pacing around the room. "Starting today I will be the leader of a few of you, and this guy right here," she stopped to point, "Luke, will be the leader of the rest. I expect no foolishness, and whatever I say, goes. All I ask for is respect, you can hate me all you want, but our goal is to prevent those supernaturals from causing chaos and we need to work together." She stopped once more and gave a sudden glare to the entire group. "We're the elite team, I expect a lot from you. I'm going to read a list, if you hear your name I want you to step up." She grabbed her files and began to read off the list of names that were on the front.

"Alright. My team will be...

Feliciana Luca,
Frey Ein Yggdrasil,
Andrew Stone,
Bruce Penner,
Stella Paris Stilton,
and Halt Jones."

The named members stepped to the side and were lined up by Cynthia. "That should be everyone. The rest of you are obviously part of Luke's team, so I'll leave you in his capable hands." She turned to her own team and led them in to another room. There was a round table with seats set for the recruits. In the front of the room was a giant screen that would display the details of the group's mission. Cynthia stood at the head of the room and went in front of the screen. "Okay, so for our mission, we're going to Budapest." She pointed to the screen that has zoomed in on Hungary. "There has been a report of Shadow People. Not much is known about them, except that their quick and hard to catch. This shouldn't be a big problem and it's an easy first mission. Everyone get ready, we're going to head out soon." After the quick briefing she headed out the door to make the necessary arrangements for travel.

Luke shook his head and finally snapped out of his daze. "Alright, let's get this show on the road, eh?" said Luke as he gave an awkward laugh. "Now, let me introduce myself. I am going to be your captain, Luke Kendall. I'd like you to respect me as well, and let me make one thing clear," he paused to clear his throat," You do not ever, ever, touch me! If anyone dares make contact with me, I'll f***ing kill 'em. I'm not bull s****ing, alright? Now that that's out of the way, let me make a role call."

Luke grabbed his folder and started read off the list. As he did this Cynthia's crew marched out the exit. "Way to ruin the bloody mood you imbeciles!" he shouted at the whole crew. He sighs, "This is going to be so much fun..." he glanced at his list again.

"Alright, I want you all to get into a straight, single-file line!

Cameron Kingston,
Leonardo Silverstone,
Jared Thimbletack,
Alexis Cobalt Stilton III, Geez, what a mouthful.
Ian Blackwood,
and Lucrezia Stark!"

After watching everyone get in line, and making his adjustments, he led his team into the same room Cynthia's team was previously in. "Alright, let me make this quick," he tapped the screen to display the mission information. "We're going to Congo, Africa." he tapped the screen once more, "Our case is... Oh bloody h***. Our first mission is to stop a group of giants?! What the f***?" Luke tapped the screen several times, hoping for new information to pop up. Ugh, who knows how many people tapped this screen. I need to stop. He let out a big sigh and took out one of his antibacterial bottles. He put a dab on his palm and began to lather. "Group, let's head out. Deal with these s*** head Giants."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both groups arrived at the lab of the SPIRIT headquarters, located underground. Rather than travelling by air, which could take a couple hours, or days, the scientists were able to provide a new method of transportation. The method, teleportation. By studying the properties of the portal opened up to Mystonia, scientists have been able to duplicate it and to set up portals that are all linked together. These portals are all located at the SPIRIT bases set up in every country. The two teams were to traverse into these portals to reach their designated areas.

A scrawny man in a lab coat with shiny glasses and a high pitched voice stepped up to the two leaders. "Well, you see here, we prepared the portals for your individual teams. Ready to go! Now, yes, now! But, before you do, take this." He handed over two bags, one for each leader. "Use it when you need to. Yes." explained the professor. He then prodded the two teams to enter their portals. Luke, a nervous wreck, turned to Cynthia, who looked as calm as ever. "G-good luck on your mission." Cynthia finally started to notice how much younger Luke actually was and began to sympathize. "You too. Please, stay safe. If you need any help, contact HQ immediately, do not hesitate." She ended it with a quick smile and stepped through the portal, going miles away in an instant. Come on, Lukey, get yourself together. Your a leader for a reason, right? After gathering his courage, Luke finally stepped through the portal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cynthia Viridian
Budapest, Hungary

(OOC: When travelling through portals, they arrive at another portal at another base. After this they will travel to their mission's location, but I'm going to skip the explanation. WE'RE JUST THERE.)

Cynthia and her group were in an isolated part of the city. There was no one to be seen, a complete ghost town. There had been some damage done: broken windows, fallen trees, littered streets, everything was a mess. It was a dark night and the full moon was shining over the area. The cold wind was icy enough to send shivers down your spine, but the empty air was enough to put you on edge. The silence was deafening, and what broke it was Cynthia's gasp. "Guys, did you see that?" Cynthia could have sworn she saw something dart in the corner of her eye. Then, it happened again. "We've found 'em. I want you to go into formation. One facing 3 o' clock, another 6 o' clock, then 9 o' clock, and 12. Three of you get behind me. Now everyone stay quiet."

In formation, the team was sharing their view of the area. Nothing should be able to avoid them. Cynthia breaks the silence, "Notify me at once when you spot one!" As soon as she finished, the reports came flooding in. "There it is!" "No, it's there!" "Found it." "Behind the tree!" "Cynthia, in front of you!"

There was only one Shadow Person and it decided to ambush Cynthia. In an instant, Cynthia grabbed the staff on her back, set it out in front of her, and waved her hand across one end of it. What was once a simple end now had a blue energy in the form of a scythe's blade. She twirled the staff and quickly slashed upwards, cutting the shadow in half. "Easy." she declared. Unfortunately, the mission wasn't over. You would think the shadow would disperse and disappear, but from the two halves formed new bodies. Confused, Cynthia grasped her scythe and took a big swing, catching both bodies with the blade and cutting them in half. They quickly spawned new bodies and aimed for Cynthia once more. Out of instinct, she waved her hands across the air and a barrier formed in front of her. The shadows just passed through and simultaneously punched Cynthia, knocking her to the ground.

"This isn't good..." The shadows were just going to get to the group before Cynthia made one last attempt. She straightened her palm and motioned it across. This formed a barrier that went through the bodies of the four apparitions. As expected, they formed into new bodies and went for Cynthia again. She rolled back and smacked the ground, causing a wide and tall barrier to appear. This time, all, except one of the shadows were able to get through. No matter what it did it couldn't make it. Just as the remaining seven were about to get to Cynthia, her team reacted. Each took one for themselves. This gave Cynthia enough time to trap the shadow that was struggling with the barrier. She used the already standing barrier to wrap a box around it, sealing it in place. "Hah!"

After the grunt the barrier exploded and the shadow was completely gone. Cynthia suddenly came up with a hypothesis and wanted to alert her team. "Guys! Keep fighting these shadows! The more they split, the weaker they are! Hold them back for a while!"

Lucas Kendall
Congo, Africa

It was evening and the Sun was beginning to set. This group was venturing through a heavily wooded forest. The trees were so tall that giants could hide under them, and that's just what they were doing. "Damn giants, choosing to hide in this place. I thought they were supposed to be dumb a**es..." In the distance you could hear tremors. The more they ventured into the forest the stronger the tremors got. It was when they reached a river when a tree was flung at the group. "Oh s***!" Luke quickly reacted to save his team. He held his hands out in front and stopped the tree from flattening them with his psychokinesis. "Quick! Get back! This is f***ing heavy!" He held the tree in the air for a couple of seconds and was already starting to lose control of it. The weight was too much for him and he had to force it forward. He fell to his knees and took deep breaths. Damn it. This dirt is dirty! He quickly regained his composure as he felt the huge shake the ground beneath him. The giants have appeared, and there were four.

(OOC: Okay guys, go at 'em! Sorry for the wait, but it's up. Sorry if it's too much (and crappy), but I had to get everything out of the way. I don't want you guys to completely defeat them, just weaken them. To those of you on Luke's team, you obviously have to pair up to fight the giants. One will be for Luke, and I have my reasons for making the missions tougher for the leaders! I'm going to try to get a Discussion Thread soon so we can ... discuss. It'll be easier to explain the supernatural, what you should do, and so on.)

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Lucrezia Stark
SPIRIT HQ

Lucy were standing in a command-room of some sort with huge screens everywhere, together with a bunch of others. "ow did I manage to get myselif into this?" she thought for herself. A handsome young man pointed his attention towards the small group, after another part of it were called to some Cynthia-individual. "Now, let me introduce myself. I am going to be your captain, Luke Kendall. I'd like you to respect me as well, and let me make one thing clear," he was saying. Lucy paid much attention, but inda freaked out when he blurted out by using all sorts of foul language. After the first group had left, they were assigned a mission. "Our case is... Oh bloody h***. Our first mission is to stop a group of giants?! What the f***?" Luke said. "G..g.. giants?" Lucy stuttered. she was kinda scared of large being, especially giants. she had never seen them before in real life though.

The sun was beginning to set when the group reached the forest they were supposed to find the giants. Good for Lucy, she could now take off the silly wide hat. "Stupid sunlight son of a.." she mumbled. suddenly, a tree came flying towards them out of nowhere. Lucy flinched when Luke managed to stop it mid-air by some force of some sort. He fell to the ground, exhausted. Lucy thought she might help out. she tried to feel her new strength, and with a gentle posh, and mashed the huge tree in half. "Come here!" Lucy said strictly, and dragged him away from the tremors in the ground, which she assumed was the giants appearing

Samantha Sparks

Colby Stilton and Stella Stilton
SPIRIT HQ

The team was split into two groups. For once in their life, the Stilton Twins were tasked to work without each other.
"I guess this is part and parcel of growing into an adult. We would go our seperate ways later anyways..." Colby Stilton said a simple goodbye to his sister, "do your best without me, sister."
"You too, sister," a tear could be seen rolling down Stella's right cheek, "Do your best without me sister. I'll bring back a souvenei for you."
"Me too," Colby replied. They then had a half-minute emotional hug before parting ways.

With one last farewell, they were headed for their destinations. The first time in their lives working without each other. However will this turn out.

Colby Stilton
Congo, Africa

"Alright, calm down, I can do this alone... I can do this alone..." Colby panicked, before taking a deep breath. The gothloli-clad child-like android walked down the woods. The creatures that were said to be hiding here were known as giants.
Colby knew about giants, specifically the Jotunn from Norse Mythology. They originate from Jotunnheimr, and were rather huge. He was unsure whether these were Jotunn or another variety of giants.
Just then, a giant threw a huge trunk at Lucas, the leader of his new team. While Lucas told the team to stand back, Colby dashed forward as cyan metal appeared to pop out of nowhere and latch onto his arm. It then formed an orange-and-purple extension with a circular buzzsaw at the end.
When Lucas was almost exhausted, Colby then sliced the giant trunk into numerous pieces, before he consumed whatever he could. He then did a little twirl as he retracted his violent weapon, while any remaining chunks of the trunk rained behind him.
Colby Stilton has faced the legendary Yamata-no-Orochi before, a creature that too, had incredible size. However, he was with his sister, and that beast walked on fours.
Well, he was with a whole team, so he would be fine.

"Need a little help, sir?" Colby winked in an effeminate fashion, since everyone is supposed to believe he is a girl.

Here goes... Colby thought as a purple, gear-like spell circle appeared on his back and he generated plane-like wings on his back, both cyan, and he generated a purple-orange blaster-like appendage that wrapped around and replaced his left arm, using a similiar-looking spell circle. He was ready to strike. With utmost accuracy, he was ready to launch a volley of splinters at the giants.
"Permission to attack, sir?" Colby spoke in a feminine, adorable voice before winking to Lucas. Believe it or not, this was how Colby spoke and acted most of the time, especially when in combat.

Stella Stilton
Budapest, Hungary

Stella felt nervous without her sibling. Together, they were a dynamic duo. Alone, what were they? Well, only one way to find out.
An orange spell circle that resembled a galaxy-like emblem appear on her stomach, before a square compartment opened up and shined in the darkness of the night, revealing what seems to be the gateway of an orange-hued pocket dimension.
Stella then pulled two naginatas out, one orange and one purple, from this compartment. While a regular person needed two hands to handle a naginata, she had trained herself in order to dual-wield this weapon.

Just then, she witnessed her team leader, Cynthia, sliced the dark creature in half.

Shadow People. Stella knew how to repel them, but the mission objective was to destroy them, not repel them. One of the dark beings approached her. Stella simply used her defensive tactics to counter and slice the shadow people into four.
Stella was feeling excited, an emotion shadow people feared. A lot. Shadow People were repelled by positive emotions like this one. Stella smiled and thinked positive, as she sliced more Shadow People that came her way.

Just then, she noted the others having trouble. With that, from her pocket dimension, she fired a barrage of orange and purple blades at several groups of Shadow People.

She did a little twirl before closing her pocket dimension temporarily. She then proceeded to fight on with a smile on her face.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt Jones
SPIRIT HQ

"Nice place...if you like iron walls..." Halt muttered to himself as he and the rest of the recruits waited outside the leader area. According to the executive that had asked them to wait, they would be split into two elite teams. Halt cracked his neck out of boredem, his messy hair flopping as he did. He sighed a little in relief once they were sheperded in. Two leaders stood at the ready...somewhat at the ready. The guy seemed to be ready to have a panic attack as the recruits lined up not to height. Halt raised an eyebrow, but remained quiet.

"Alright," the woman boomed, pacing around the room. "Starting today I will be the leader of a few of you, and this guy right here," she stopped to point, "Luke, will be the leader of the rest. I expect no foolishness, and whatever I say, goes. All I ask for is respect, you can hate me all you want, but our goal is to prevent those supernaturals from causing chaos and we need to work together." She stopped once more and gave a sudden glare to the entire group. "We're the elite team, I expect a lot from you. I'm going to read a list, if you hear your name I want you to step up." She grabbed her files and began to read off the list of names that were on the front.

Feliciana Luca,
Frey Ein Yggdrasil,
Andrew Stone,
Bruce Penner,
Yuriko Tanaka,
Stella Paris Stilton,
and Halt Jones."

The named members stepped to the side and were lined up by Cynthia. "That should be everyone. The rest of you are obviously part of Luke's team, so I'll leave you in his capable hands." She turned to her own team and led them in to another room. There was a round table with seats set for the recruits. In the front of the room was a giant screen that would display the details of the group's mission. Cynthia stood at the head of the room and went in front of the screen. "Okay, so for our mission, we're going to Budapest." She pointed to the screen that has zoomed in on Hungary. "There has been a report of Shadow People. Not much is known about them, except that their quick and hard to catch. This shouldn't be a big problem and it's an easy first mission. Everyone get ready, we're going to head out soon." After the quick briefing she headed out the door to make the necessary arrangements for travel.

Halt sighed a little at the identity of their targets. Shadow people...nothing poachable here, unless one decidded to sprout something valuable. Or tangible, for that matter. "No money from this one..." Halt sighed to himself, and walked towards the transportation room. He was all set. He had his sword of the day, and his Karkadann knife. He felt ready for the Shadow People.

Halt Jones
Budapest, Hungary

Teleporting. Interesting idea, and a very good one at that. Halt streched his arms as he looked around the area. Not many people, so that was good. He stepped forward into the 12 o' clock position, and grabbed his sword's handle. It was one of his more crude sword designs, being his first one. It was primarily rusted metal plating, resembling a buster sword shape and width. It was six and a half feet long, a foot and a half being for the long handle. The rest as all blade. However, despite being made of metal plating, it was a lot tougher than it looked, thanks to the inlayed animal bone and manticore spine. It could cleave a man in two...if Halt tested it on humans, that is. He pulled the large sword from its sheath, letting the sound of metal on leather speak for itself. Place his right hand above his left, Halt held it in front of him. A small black outline became prominate with the sword drawn. Halt walked forward, scanning the area ahead. Nothing seemed out of place, besides the lack of civilians. "What a better place for shadow people to be, but a ghost town?" Halt thought to himself, chuckling a small bit. Something moved at the corner of his vision, and by reflex, his knife flew from it's sheath. Nothing was there, and the knife impedded itself into a wall. Halt pulled the knife free. "THought I saw one" Halt spoke out. His attention directed itself back to the leader, Cynthiam, though, when she was attacked by one of them. She quickly sliced it, but it kept spawning more, until eight stood around.

Halt grinned. He dashed forward, his sword leviating slightly in his grip, and he spun as he came close to one of the shadow people. The sword smashed into it's target, cleaving it in two. The one became two, and they followed Halt. "Good prey, walk to the preditor" Halt taunted. His knife flipped up again, and Halt flicked it lightly. The knife shot forward, burying it self into the chest of one of the shadows after him. Halt smiled, and waved his hand again. The knife moved with the movement of his hand, slicing its way from the chest of the shadow, and buried itself into the second. Halt rushed forward again, and while the two were distracted, he cleaved them in half again. More spawned forward, and converged on him. "Well, this is...interesting..." He muttered. He pulled his knife out, and started hacking away with that, while his other hand controled the large sword. He didn't have much room, and was unable to get enough speed or momentum to swing effectively. A shadow lunged forward, and Halt took the chance to kick it. His foot when right through it. "****" Halt swore, and stabbed it's head to get it away. Suddenly, purple and orange knives began to fly by, and Halt ducked to avoid them. His shadows were distracted for a moment, which as all Halt needed. He grabbed his sword with both hands, and swung in a wild circle. The shadow became eight, and Halt took his chance. He swung upward on his return, and caught one of the shadows between the legs. With a roar, Halt forced the blade further up, and cleaved the shadow in half lengthwise. It didn't spawn more. "Heh."

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Felicja Łukaszewicz/"Feliciana Luca"
SPIRIT HQ

Felicja Łukaszewicz stood in line, arms crossed against her chest as she saw a tall woman wearing a long, blonde braid and an equally blonde guy about the same height as the former and looked even younger than Feli herself stand in front of them. This was it, she was going to get assigned.

"Alright. Starting today I will be the leader of a few of you, and this guy right here. Luke, will be the leader of the rest. I expect no foolishness, and whatever I say, goes. All I ask for is respect, you can hate me all you want, but our goal is to prevent those supernaturals from causing chaos and we need to work together. We're the elite team, I expect a lot from you. I'm going to read a list, if you hear your name I want you to step up." The blonde woman announced, motioning to the blonde guy, or rather, Luke. Feli eyed the two leaders. Both of them looked pretty serious, the types who would promptly deal with her had she not been Feliciana, the "Italian" bartender with the blue eyes. Remembering her last coin flip with Ignacy, she decided to remain Feliciana for her safety. Luke looked a little less stern than the blonde woman, whose icy blue eyes obviously meant business. She silently hoped that Luke was her leader.

Unfortunately as usual, luck wasn't kind to the young Pole.

Feliciana Luca,
Frey Ein Yggdrasil,
Andrew Stone,
Bruce Penner,
Yuriko Tanaka,
Stella Paris Stilton,
and Halt Jones."

The woman read off the list of names in her file. Way to stick her with the stricter-looking one. It did not help that the woman, whose name was Cynthia Viridian, which she found out as she peered at the label on the file, looked like one of those who probably hated criminals. Feli reminded herself that she was Feliciana to them now, not Felicja...her file said Feliciana after all. She walked over to Cynthia, a confident smile on her face as she tried to mask her slight anxiety. It was a mission out on the field and it would probably be a breath of fresh air...just as long as it did not involve Poland. Cynthia told the rest that they were going to be under Luke, before leading Feli and the rest to another room.

This other room had a round table with chairs, one of which Feli claimed and sat on. In front of them was a giant screen. Cynthia turned it on and stood in front of the room. On the screen was a world map, which was starting to zoom in to Eastern Europe in the northern part of Eurasia, as Feli watched.

No, not Poland...not Poland...

Once it finally stopped, however, it wasn't as she dreaded. The mission was to take place in, thankfully, Hungary. Though it was a little too close to home for Feli's comfort, at least it wasn't the actual danger zone. Anything was better than the danger zone.

"Okay, so for our mission, we're going to Budapest. There has been a report of Shadow People. Not much is known about them, except that their quick and hard to catch. This shouldn't be a big problem and it's an easy first mission. Everyone get ready, we're going to head out soon." Cynthia debriefed, before allowing everyone to get up and leave. Feli headed out and scowled as she looked out the window. The sun was still up, and she wasn't exactly going to be at her best until everything turned dark. Sure, she could shift if she had to, but there were two issues at hand, which were her strength level and...her eyes. She did not know if any bounty hunters were in SPIRIT, she didn't even know how many of them familiar with the incident were running around and looking for her. Nighttime was definitely where it was at. She took the small pistol hanging out of her belt and checked it. It was still loaded, and though it was pretty old, it was also light and practical, perfect for the mission, in her opinion.

She then followed everyone down to the underground laboratory. Apparently, traveling by plane was too long, so they were going by teleporter instead.

"Well, you see here, we prepared the portals for your individual teams. Ready to go! Now, yes, now! But, before you do, take this." One of the scientists said as he gave bags to Cynthia and Luke. While her leader looked composed and stoic, Luke looked less so, quite a bundle of nerves. Feli tried to control a maniac-like grin from spreading on her face. He was pretty cute, in a different way. However, the moment was short-lived, as soon after, they started entering the teleporter, ready to head to their destination.

Budapest, Hungary

Their destination happened to be an abandoned ghost town. Feli looked around, smelling the air. Even when she didn't shift, she still had her wolf form's heightened sense of smell. It wasn't a good scent, and she knew it.

"Guys, did you see that? We've found 'em. I want you to go into formation. One facing 3 o' clock, another 6 o' clock, then 9 o' clock, and 12. Three of you get behind me. Now everyone stay quiet." She asked, then ordered right after. Feli stepped over to the 6 o' clock position and took out her gun. Seeing one Shadow Person dart across her line of vision, she pulled the trigger and shot twice, only to miss, as it was moving too quickly. A Shadow Person managed to reach Cynthia and attacked her. This resulted to the Shadow dividing up, until there were eight of them. Feli aimed at one of them and shot three more bullets, this time hitting their target and slowing them down a bit.

It wasn't enough however, as it still kept moving soon after. Feli looked back at everyone and, seeing that they were preoccupied, decided to go for it. She dropped her gun and immediately shifted to her lupine form, black fur covering her body and her senses even more heightened. She growled, before allowing herself to concentrate, watch and listen to her target, who was now darting once again. She finally got it after a few moments, charging at it and knocking it down. She glared before going in for the kill, tearing at the Shadow Person with her fangs. At first, it started to fight back, but Feli managed to gain the upper hand despite the slight difficulty. Within a short time, Feli managed to land the finishing crunch, the Shadow dissolving right after. No sign of splitting right there. Satisfied, Feli resumed her human form, taking her gun once more in the even that something appeared once more. Drawing out a Tarot card from inside her waist bag, she glanced at its picture.

"Gwiaz-...uhh...Le-...umm...Le Stelle. Definitely not a bad sign...fucking beautiful." She said, catching herself slip into her old habit once again before saying the card's name in heavily-accented Italian. As far as her new identity was concerned, "Feliciana" spoke only in Italian and English, especially if she did not want to get caught. As if she had to worry too much, The Star wasn't The Tower anyway.

Last edited:

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Frey Ein Yggdrasil 'FEY'
SPIRIT HQ

Frey looked around board at his new 'home'. He didn't really care for the place, and the idiots he was forced to be with didn't help him either. He rather sleep or hunt then actually try to reason with theses asinine fools, but he decided to play along for a while just so they could trust him. Though, Frey knew that he had to stay here if he needed to fulfull his goal. His last target was tougher than he realized.

Damned Undines, I always hate fighting them with out fire dolls. Using there own souls against them wasn't the brightest idea, but I was forced to, as the rest of my dolls were quickly decimated by them. That's the problem with Undines, they seem cute and innocent when you first see them, but then they'll grow, their cephalization will kick in, and soon you have a new nation of mermaids. That, and if they see water pollution, they get particularly agressive. They're an uniques species, to say the least. If you can convince them, they'll join to, but they're read to commit genocide if they need to survive.

Frey shook his head at the memory, and stood in line like an idiot. He wasn't the oldest one there, an old man was there as well, but it really was full of little kids. He sighed and started to finger some spare piano wire while he waited for orders to be given. He wasn't allowed to take Alice in there with him, and he bet she was pissed off and kicking some guard's ass. He then say the two leaders start to speak, and put away the wire

"Alright," she boomed, pacing around the room. "Starting today I will be the leader of a few of you, and this guy right here," she stopped to point, "Luke, will be the leader of the rest. I expect no foolishness, and whatever I say, goes. All I ask for is respect, you can hate me all you want, but our goal is to prevent those supernaturals from causing chaos and we need to work together." She stopped once more and gave a sudden glare to the entire group. "We're the elite team, I expect a lot from you. I'm going to read a list, if you hear your name I want you to step up." She grabbed her files and began to read off the list of names that were on the front.

Feliciana Luca,
Frey Ein Yggdrasil,
Andrew Stone,
Bruce Penner,
Yuriko Tanaka,
Stella Paris Stilton,
and Halt Jones."

Oh great, I'm on a team with the royal bitch! Oh well, she thinks she can boss me around, pathetic. I'll just play along for now, anyways.

Frey was lead along with the rest of the team to a briefing on shadow people, redundant information for him, and was lead to their location. He saw ALice catch up to him right before he entered the portal, and was glad to have her back.

Cameron Kingston
SPIRIT HQ

Cameron was lead into the room with his spear and a box of chocolates in his hand. The way he was acting would make people believe he was a man child, but Cameron secretly had a smirk hidden under the box of chocolates he was holding. He 's a really nice guy, he knows that, but to him, he can't truly be himself without being mocked, and he hates being mocked. He opened the boxs of chocolates and started to eat therm one by one, making sure he didn't make a mess. He did some research on the two possible leaders for him, and found out one was a brit, has mysophobia, or the fear of germs, and a neat freak. He saw another group head out, and new he was on the guy's team.

Well, he looks fun enough. Maybe messing with him with some pranks will do nicely? He's mine now. Cameron started to giggle immaturely as the boy, known as Luke, gave his orders.

Luke shook his head and finally snapped out of his daze. "Alright, let's get this show on the road, eh?" said Luke as he gave an awkward laugh. "Now, let me introduce myself. I am going to be your captain, Luke Kendall. I'd like you to respect me as well, and let me make one thing clear," he paused to clear his throat," You do not ever, ever, touch me! If anyone dares make contact with me, I'll f***ing kill 'em. I'm not bull s****ing, alright? Now that that's out of the way, let me make a role call."

Luke grabbed his folder and started read off the list. As he did this Cynthia's crew marched out the exit. "Way to ruin the bloody mood you imbeciles!" he shouted at the whole crew. He sighs, "This is going to be so much fun..." he glanced at his list again.

Cameron Kingston,
Leonardo Silverstone,
Jared Thimbletack,
Alexis Cobalt Stilton III, Geez, what a mouthful.
Ian Blackwood,
and Lucrezia Stark!"

Cameron was lead into a briefing room, were Luke gave them all orders .

"Alright, let me make this quick," he tapped the screen to display the mission information. "We're going to Congo, Africa." he tapped the screen once more, "Our case is... Oh bloody h***. Our first mission is to stop a group of giants?! What the f***?" Luke tapped the screen several times, hoping for new information to pop up. . He let out a big sigh and took out one of his antibacterial bottles. He put a dab on his palm and began to lather. "Group, let's head out. Deal with these s*** head Giants."

FEY
Budapest, Hungary

"Ahh the night, isn't it beautiful?" Frey asked the entire group while they were walking towards their destination. Frey looked around, and activated his inherent ability. Shadowpeople's souls are easy to spot, as they look like a purple orb of ambergris. He looked around for any souls to make, and saw a cemetery. He quickly slipped into the cemetery, and started to look around for ideal souls. He saw two, and two was all he was going to need.

"Already Alice, ready?" He asked his doll, who gave a small nod before opening her book and erecting a magical circle. Frey motioned for the two souls to come to him, and had them stop in front of the magic circle.

"Oh vile souls, follow my order and by ressurected as my servants, until we can purge the world of it's sins! Doll Craft "Make Doll"!" Frey shouted the incantation as the two souls were surrounded by a blinding light, and in their place were two dolsl identical to Frey. He beckoned his new servants to come with him, and he quickly reached the spot of others, who were fiercly fighting the shadowpeople

"Honestly you guys, this is pathetic. they're shadows, they will divide until the can't divide anymore, but the more divisions there are, the harder to keep track of them all. Meaning one has the chance to escape, and regenerate. Emotions weaken them, but they also power them. There is only one real way to get rid of these beings, silver. Ethereal spirits, Einherjar, and Warewolves all fear the metal, as it's one of their weakenesses. It makes sense, as silver is bright, and has a holy shine to it, and these are the work of demons. The more you all fight like this, the more likely you're going to be overwhelmed, you asinine fools!" Frey gave his speech as he saw a shadow person approach him, making him smirk

"Trap triggered, Doll Craft 'Make Doll'!" Frey shouted as Alice quickly performed the ritual, and the shadow person was made into a Darkness doll, it looked like Frey, but with a purplish face and red eyes.

"Hmm... We need to eliminate their leader. We won't last forever..." Frey muttered to himself as he used Sacrifice Doll on one of the Shadowpeople.

Cameron Kingston
Congo, Africa

Cameron quickly tailed behind Luke to make sure he didn't have a nervous breakdown. He sensed the heavy huminity, and he was overjoyed that he could use the water vapor for healing.

"Hey guys, if you ever get hurt come to me, I can heal with me water!" Cameron said enthusiastically, fininishing off his box of chocolates. He quickly threw away the box in the closest person's pants, and giggled as he continued to trail Luke.

He felt the ground shake, and heard Luke's immediate reaction, with it almost piercing his ears.

"Oh s***!" Luke quickly reacted to save them. He held his hands out in front and stopped the tree from flattening them with his psychokinesis. "Quick! Get back! This is f***ing heavy!"

"Hey, don't be so f***ing loud, you know! Damn it you gave me a freight, Cameron sighed as he felt a loud tremor behind him, and saw a giant reaching towards him. He was paralysed by fear as the giant was about to reach him, and the only thing he could do was gently tap his spear on the ground. That, however, activated his fear linked power to Water Vapor, which quickly surrounded the giant and started to squeeze it, and it seemed the giant was dissipating into water.

"Someone, quickly kill it!" Cameron screeched as he hid behind Luke.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Lucrezia Stark
Congo, Africa

The giants had found them, and were attacking. Some guy had captured one in water, but it didn't seem to be able to hold it for too long. "How do we even kill giants?" she screamed at the team leader. the other members in the team all used some fancy mojo in order to deal with the giants, but Lucy didn't know any psychic abilities. "Did anyone pack a sword or something? she asked Luke, but he appeared to ignore her.

"Fine, I'll just find something...." She muttered angrily while going through some stuff they had packed. She eventually found a sword that someone had put in, and took it. She had little experience using sword techniques, but she did know to stick them with the pointy end. She locked on to the giant the Cameron individual had trapped in water. She took off of the ground, and hovered up to its head. in the captive state, it was little it could do to prevent her from landing safely on the giants head. She focused all of her strength in a fatal blow with the sword, sticking it directly down into the giants head. "Everything dies when you stick a sword through their head!" she thought for herself, as the giant started trashing about in pain.

She was eventually thrown off the giant, and was sent straight to the ground. The sword was still in place in the giants head, and it was nearly breaking free of Camerons water-captivity.
Lucy got on her feet, and watched, partly in joy, that the giant grew weaker. "If only it could die soon, I could get that sword back!" she mumled to herself.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Jared Thimbletack
SPIRIT HQ

(Before being called in for team assignments)

Jared was working in his assigned lab in SPIRIT HQ, and he had failed another attempt to turn a supernatural creature away from evil.
Come on, why cant I get this?
A door opened behind him and Sylph flew in, somewhat exasperated.
<Why the hell cant we get it right?> She asked. Only Jared could understand her so she really let it out and everyone still 'ohh'd and aaah'd' over the 'cute' little fairy.
"Maybe the answer just isnt in the genes, it could be an instict or learned after birth." He replied.

And then the door opened again, and in walked Jared's chief scientist, Dr. Spiderwick.
"Jared, remember why we brought you here to SPIRIT, we want- No, we need you to figure out why these creatures are 100% evil." He said.

"I know, I know. But, the more I analyze the data, the less I think the answer lies in the genes. At best, we can wipe them out and rebuild the species"

"You mean, cloning them?"

"Possibly. Most of the clones will be evil, but some of the ones that I reconstructed by scratch are ok, for example, look at Sylph and Bronc."

The doctor nods his head in thought, then said. "But if the clones turn out evil then, doesnt that prove that the problem is in the genes?"

"I still don't understand enought to confirm or deny that. Sorry."

Then there was an announcement over the loudspeaker calling all of the new recruits to a briefing.
"Well, it look like I have to go Dr. Spiderwick"

Jared Thimbletack
Congo, Africa

They were hiding and the giants just attacked.
Dang it.
Jared saw the one called Cameron encase one in water, then the one called Lucy fly up to the giants head and plunged a sword into it.
"Time to fly Bronc." He said as he got on his griffon and took off towards the giant.
The giant saw him and swung his gargantuan hand at the flying beast, which Bronc deftly avoided. Then he saw that the sword was still in the giants head, and the water was losing its effect.
<Master, I can swoop down and free the sword.> Bronc said to Jared.
Yeah, but we'll be in a perfect swatting range. Jared thought as he directed Bonc to swoop down and as they passed, Jared grabbed the sword.
The giant roared in rage and swung its massive hand at them, just as jared threw the sword to Lucy.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone/Lucky Star
SPIRIT HQ

Leo eagerly stood in line waiting to get assigned. He didn't know what he was getting himself into, but was sure it would be one awesome adventure.

A tall lady with a long blonde braid spoke to everyone. "Alright. Starting today I will be the leader of a few of you, and this guy right here. Luke, will be the leader of the rest. I expect no foolishness, and whatever I say, goes. All I ask for is respect, you can hate me all you want, but our goal is to prevent those supernaturals from causing chaos and we need to work together. We're the elite team, I expect a lot from you. I'm going to read a list, if you hear your name I want you to step up." After the woman called her group, the guy next to her called his group.

Cameron Kingston,
Leonardo Silverstone,
Jared Thimbletack,
Alexis Cobalt Stilton III
Ian Blackwood,
and Lucrezia Stark!"

Leo and the rest of the group was led to a breifing room where they were given their mission. "Alright, let me make this quick," he tapped the screen to display the mission information. "We're going to Congo, Africa." he tapped the screen once more, "Our case is... Oh bloody h***. Our first mission is to stop a group of giants?! What the f***?" Luke tapped the screen several times, he let out a big sigh and took out one of his antibacterial bottles. He put a dab on his palm and began to lather. "Group, let's head out. Deal with these s*** head Giants."

Leo flinched at this guy incessant use of swear words. "Uh, I don't think the giants like being called...that." he said nervously.

But before he gave him an answer, the group entered through a portal, and they were gone.

Andrea Bellamy/Andrew "Andy" Stone
Spirit HQ

Things were going well so far. Andrea managed to get into this SPIRIT Organization without being recognized. From the looks of it, no one had any inkling that something was odd about that Andrew guy, and she hoped to keep it that way. "I deserve an Academy Award for this performance." She leaned against the wall, crossed her arms, and tried to keep the look on her face stoic, the way she had seen guys who wanted to look tough do.

After making a speech, the blond lady that was in charge, called out their names, and seperated them into groups.

Feliciana Luca,
Frey Ein Yggdrasil,
Andrew Stone,
Bruce Penner,
Yuriko Tanaka,
Stella Paris Stilton,
and Halt Jones."

The group was then led to a breifing room, and given they're mission. "Okay, so for our mission, we're going to Budapest." She pointed to the screen that has zoomed in on Hungary. "There has been a report of Shadow People. Not much is known about them, except that their quick and hard to catch. This shouldn't be a big problem and it's an easy first mission. Everyone get ready, we're going to head out soon." After the quick briefing she headed out the door to make the necessary arrangements for travel.

"Bring em' on!" Andrea exclaimed proudly in the most masculine voice she could pull off. She slammed her fist on the table, and took the opportunity to establish the character she had made. "Those mother****ers don't stand a chance against me!" a smirk appeared on her face. Despite the smile, she was disgusted by this guy's crude language on the inside. Ugh, I'm going to have to wash my mouth out with soap after this. Ugh, why do these guys feel the need to swear all the time?

Soon after, the group was thrown into a teleporter, and off to their destination.

Budapest Hungary

Andrea looked around, and tried her best to walk like a guy would. It went against everything she was ever taught, because she was always used to being poised and graceful, unfortunately Andy was anything but. The place was essientially a ghost town, and she didn't see anything but darkness. "****! There's nothing here! Don't tell me we came here for nothin', or else I'm gonna be pissed."

Just as Andrea said that, Cynthia had blurted out, "Guys, did you see that? We've found 'em. I want you to go into formation. One facing 3 o' clock, another 6 o' clock, then 9 o' clock, and 12. Three of you get behind me. Now everyone stay quiet."

"Where?! I don't...?!" Right as she said that, a shadowy person came out, and grabbed her, pushing her down onto the ground. if it weren't for the shadow person's hand covering her mouth, everyone would've heard her scream like the girl she was. Instead of the muffled "Mmmf!" That came out.

She put her palm on the ground, and produced a pointy pink crystal from minerals in the dirt, and stabbed the creature's hand with it, causing the shadow person to hiss and reel back in pain.

"Prend ça!" She said happily in her regular girl voice, as she got up and dusted herself off. She quickly realized what she just did. "Uh... I mean... yeah suck on that you son of a *****!" she said in her manly voice once again while flipping the shadow person off.. Andy wasn't supposed to know French, or be a girl for that matter. She hoped to god no one had heard that.

She then proceeded to produce more razor sharp pink crystals, and allowed them to orbit around her. While she loved the power she got, she was fully aware of how unmanly these pink crystals were, and that might not work very well with character she was playing. Fortunately, she had an excuse for that. "Yeah, I hate these ****ing pink things. It's not my fault I got stuck with a crap power. Say anything, and you'll find one of these shoved in your god damn eye. Got it? Good." She glared at anyone who might have been around for good measure, then turned her attention to the shadow creatures once more. "You want a piece of me *****es? Well come get some!"

Congo, Africa

It was evening and the Sun was beginning to set. This group was venturing through a heavily wooded forest. The trees were so tall that giants could hide under them, and that's just what they were doing. Leo hoped they stayed that way. Luck powers were great and all, but they weren't exactly helpful when you're up against a giant.

In the distance you could hear tremors. The more they ventured into the forest the stronger the tremors got. It was when they reached a river when a tree was flung at the group. Luke quickly reacted to save his team. He held his hands out in front and stopped the tree from flattening them with his psychokinesis. "Quick! Get back! This is f***ing heavy!" He then threw the tree back with psychic powers. Leo smiled and applauded. "Awesome powers you got there!"

The giant was pissed off, and he threw another tree trunk at the boy. Luckily, his luck powers kicked in, and he managed to dodge the tree by jumping up, and doing a flip, before gracefully landing on the ground. What made this funny, was that the tree instead "just so happened" to hit another giant that was approaching right behind them. Leo couldn't help but giggle at that. His powers worked in unexpected ways. "Guys, I could use a little help here!"

Last edited:

Samantha Sparks

Colby Stilton
Congo, Africa

Colby saw the water-person what-was-his-name-again provoking the giant. Colby may be intelligent, but he was unable to remember names after only a short while. "Umm... nevermind..." Colby sighed, noting how the humongous humanoid got angry.
"Hello, a little help here?" Colby heard from his team. If he was correct, that was Leonardo. He could remember that one. Colby noted the luck powers this guy had. Lucky Star. Leo is a constellation. Tada.
Colby dashed towards Leonardo, while he readied his wings for take-off. While winking, he spoke, "Need a hand? Let's take off!" Colby was feminine in every single way that many men fall for his beauty. "I'll let you ride me for free."

After a short while, Colby flew into the air, firing wood splinters from his arm blaster, right at the berserking giants' eyes. Next, the same purple spell circle from before appeared at the soles of his shoes, although no obvious difference was seen.

Stella Stilton
Budapest, Hungary

"Silver... Silver..." Stella muttered under her breath after hearing the puppeteer's words. Stella wasn't capable of remembering names in less than a day, so for now she'll call him 'puppeteer'.
And back to what she was thinking about. She had a few silver weapons. And by a few I mean not enough to fling. An orange spell circle appeared on her stomach area once more, and from it she pulled out twin daggers - one was orange-handled with a silver blade, the other purple-handled with a gold blade. She hasn't thought of a name for these two yet, apparently. She then kept her twin naginatas in her pocket dimension, and was ready to attack.

As one of the dark beings rose from the shadows, she simply defended from a strike using the silver blade, causing the Shadow Person to hiss and flinch. The dark beast, with swift movements, grabbed Stella's right wrist, which held her silver blade, followed by her left wrist. The Shadow Person didn't forget to use its legs to immobilize Stella's.

Stella simply grinned as her stomach-compartment opened, allowing an orange-purple horn lance to pierce the Shadow Person before retracting. The Shadow Person then stammered back before Stella released a barrage of attacks on the defenseless creature, causing it to split and weaken, some of the clones disappearing.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone/Lucky Star
Congo, Africa

A young girl with a set of metallic wings growing from her back dashed towards Leo. "Need a hand?" she asked while winking. "Let's take off! I'll let you ride me for free."

"Yeah, sure!" Leo responded enthusiastically. "Thanks."

The girl flew into the air, and Leo grabbed on to her ankle as she got up, and went towards the giant's face. Leo was a little uneasy being this high up, and only his sweaty palm latching on to a girl's ankle to keep him from falling to the ground. He shut his eyes, and took deep breaths, trying to calm himself.

The girl fired wood splinters from her arm blaster, right at the enraged giants' eyes. Leo then proceeded to kick the giants face. He managed to hit a sensitive location, right between the eyes, which made it hurt more than a kick from a tiny person should. The boy grined, and pumped his free fist into the air. "Woo-hoo! Take that ya' meanie!"

The giant screamed in agony from all the beatings his eyes were having to take.

Leo bit his lip, and felt a little bad for kicking him afterward. "Oh wow... uh, sorry about that!" he called out.

Last edited:

Samantha Sparks

Colby Stilton
Congo, Africa

Colby saw the young lad take a precision strike at the giant's head. It was so precise, Colby could've presumed that this lad knew martial arts.
Colby then used his free hand to cover his skirt, which was probably too frilly underneath for anyone to see a man's desire.
"Oh? Now now friend, you could've just asked," Colby smiled while winking at the lucky lad with his mischievious grin.
"Now now, why not you all return to Jotunnheimr..." Colby shifted his gun-arm into a larger, cannon-like construct known as a Bazooka, as the purple spell circle appeared once more. The similiar purple spell circle appeared again, but this time on the angry giant's eye. "Lock on, Fire..." Colby muttered before a wooden missile charged at the giant's eye...

"If these aren't Jotunnheimr giants, they won't be able to outsmart us. I have a plan..."

Colby then landed on another giant's shoulder. The enraged giant they had previously attacked was supposedly going to attack them.
And it did happen. Colby simply flew away with haste in order to dodge, holding both of the lucky lad's hands. The angry giant's attack landed on the shoulder of the giant they stood on previously.

"If we can't create enough impact, they will."

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Bruce Penner
Spirit HQ

Penner was the last person to enter the room the recruits had been call into the room, and he closed the door behind him. He scoffed in disgust under his large hat as he stood in line. Most of the people here didnt even look like adults. He had hoped this type of thing would be for those who knew what they were doing. As the women began to bark instructions Penner starts muttering thigns under his breath like "Hooligans" and "Scalliwags" and "Most of these punks probably can't even wipe their own ***." He was however satisfied with the women taking charge, she seemed to be in control while the young man next to her looked to hardly have any composer. He had hoped she would be commander. No way he could take orders from that punk.

Feliciana Luca,
Frey Ein Yggdrasil,
Andrew Stone,
Bruce Penner,
Yuriko Tanaka,
Stella Paris Stilton,
and Halt Jones."

Satisfied, Penner followed with his group to a room full of high tech looking equipment. This felt much like home to Penner, and he had to resist the urge to fix the one circuit he saw buzzing. It seemed even the scientists didnt have enough knowledge to get by around here. But Penner didn't want to give away his full capabilities seeing as he didnt trust the group. He quietly leaned on the cain he didnt need. It turns out they would be teleporting to their location. This certainly interested Penner, seeing as the teleporter he built in his spare time could only take him around his house. A blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while he figured.

Hungary

Penner was informed they would be up against shadow people, something he had read about in a book somewhere. The town they were in was appropriate, it was dreary, a ghost town. Suddenly people began to panic, shouting to others about the location of the monsters they were trying to hunt. Eventually one came into form and began to fight with the women leading the pack. The monster was capable of multiplying. Cynthia barked instructions and had the group make a formation. Penner calmy took his place, walking on his cain still. Penner pulled out his monicle and put it on. Just as he thought, the shadow people had an extremely cold aura, and he was capable of tracking the movements of every shadow around him despite their speed. Finally, one launched at Penner, but he quickly moved into action. Standing up perfeclty and thrusting his cain into the gut of the shadow. He quickly clicked a button to activate the combustion mechanism, a small explosion cam from his cain and split the shadow into eight. A series of colored blades flew by to clean up the mess shortly after. Once Penners way was cleared. He considered aiding the others. But they seemed to be handling their situations fine. Instead, he noticed the blades resting the ground near him. He tapped the cain twice on the ground and watched as the blades came to life and exploded together into a fine looking pistol that glowed purple and orange. He smiled to himself as he picked it up. He would need bullets and powder. But it shouldnt take him too long to find a way to make those too.

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
(OOC: I had the Discussion Thread up for a while now. So yeah. It's there.)

Cynthia Viridian
Budapest, Hungary

(OOC: Going to bunny a bit here and do something that might seem outrageous (pertaining to Cynthia). Apologies in advance.)

It may not seem like it, but those shadow people sure can pack a punch. Cynthia had to take the chance to recuperate while her team held back the remaining apparitions. After advising them to persist on their attacks, she saw that it wasn't very difficult for them. As she watched the individual battles go on, she noticed that her hypothesis was correct. Some of the shadow people were beginning to disappear. She felt a sense of pride wash over her for a moment. Proud of both her team, and herself. Then, she had to get to business. For some odd reason, she felt as if she was losing energy. Her knees were weak and shaky. Could the shadows have been that strong? No, they're weak. The punches only stopped her temporarily. She looked down to her feet, noticing something peculiar. Her shadow wasn't there, and there was a full moon illuminating the night.

She grabbed her staff and pierced the ground where her shadow would normally be. Immediately, a black apparition appeared and went backwards. This one was bigger, different from the others. Wasting no time, Cynthia grabbed her staff once more and formed her scythe. She firmly grasped it gave it a nasty stare before she darted towards the shadow. She took a short jump and kicked it straight in the chest. While it was stumbling back she swung her scythe and bisected it. Expecting it to just spawn new bodies, she just twirled her scythe and bought it out in front of her for another swing. This time she went from above and slashed down before it could even generate more shadows. The scythe ended up going through the terrain and Cynthia let it stay. She was serious now. Letting go of the handle, she brought up her hands and extended two fingers. She sent multiple jabs through the air and this caused thin, rectangular prisms to shoot through the apparitions. She was sure that they were weak at that point. She clapped her palms and a huge barrier boxed the bodies of the shadows. They were squirming and couldn't exit. Cynthia then gave out a big, "Haaaah!" before causing the barrier to implode.

Waving her hands through the plume of smoke, she saw that there was nothing left. Then, an apparition came from behind and attempted to attack her. She was able to duck before it hit and as it lay on the ground she swiped two extended fingers from her hand and caused a barrier to pierce it. She scoped the area an saw that the splitting was getting out of control. No wonder the apparitions were able to cause so much havoc. Pissed, Cynthia went into the center of the field, slashing away at a few of the stray shadows to get there. Reaching the center, she barked out an order, "Everyone! Form a circle around me and protect me, now!"

Everyone finished up their last attack before responding to Cynthia's request. After arriving to the center they circled Cynthia and she began to explain what she was going to do. "I know what you're thinking... I could form a barrier to protect myself. This is not the case. I need extreme focus right now, and keeping up a barrier while having these shadows pounce at me won't help. I need you guys to keep watch! I'm going to end this!" By now, the shadows were choosing to split on their own. The team was ridiculously outnumbered and were batting off any shadows attempting to break the man-made barrier. Cynthia, seated in the center, was meditating and had her hands together as if she was praying. It wasn't visible, but Cynthia was sending out a wave of energy. This wave of energy was expanding over the area and anything within it's reach was detected. This allowed her to know the precise location of each shadow, as well as the amount. They were almost into the hundreds.

After a while, Cynthia separated her hands and held them out sideways. She extended two fingers, like she normally does for attack, and motioned them upwards. Simultaneously, barriers began to appear up from the ground to trap every single enemy, some in groups, others individually. She inhaled deeply and then let out a huge sigh. She then abruptly opened her eyes and a series of implosions came from the barriers. This was Cynthia's trump card for the fight. This attack should have eradicated the mini army of shadows. She got up and immediately fell to her feet. She was out of energy now, the last attack almost drained her completely. She spoke up in a shaky voice, " That's... how a leader.. does it," ending it with a small laugh. The smoke cleared from the area and what was left was shocking. Slowly emerging from the ground was a single shadow. This one was the peculiar one that Cynthia fought moments back. It was obvious, it was the original.

Standing alone, the ominous shadow began to transform. Its body was twitching erratically and something was bulging within it. In seconds, there was a huge ball of a shadow with many, many tentacles generated from it. It planted itself to the ground and countless shadows began to produce. The fight was no where near over.

Cynthia slips a curse, "Sh*t. All that wasted effort. Guys...," she takes a deep breath, "we have to go at it together. There's no.. other way. I'll do whatever I can!"

Lucas Kendall
Congo, Africa

There were four giants waiting to crush the team. As a new leader, Luke wasn't going to have that. Lucky for him, his group was able to get into action pretty quickly. He watched as Lucrezia stuck a sword through the head of the giant encased in water vapor by Cameron. That's a nice one. He then turned to Colby and Leo who were dealing with two of them. That left one of them just for Luke. "This is f***ing great... here it comes..."

Luke tapped his foot three times and then rushed towards the giant. There was a log lying nearby and he used his psychic abilities to thrust it towards the giants face. Being tall, the log took too long to reach the giant's face and he was able to swat it out of the way. "For f***s sake, what can I do now?" Trying to form a plan, he heard a loud shriek that obstructed his thoughts. Before he could even figure out where it was coming from, the giant's foot was already above Luke. He frantically put his arms above his head and stopped the foot from crushing him. He looked around for the source of the noise and saw that Lucrezia was falling from a great height. It seems that she was smacked by the giant mid-air and was knocked unconscious. He quickly pushed the giant's foot upwards and ran towards Lucrezia. Knowing he wasn't going to make it in time, he ran faster so he could get close to prevent her from falling. Almost about to impact the ground, Luke made a final effort and jumped forward while extending his hand. He slid on his belly and managed to catch Lucrezia in a psychic hold. If Luke hadn't made that leap, Lucrezia's body could have been splattered. He brought her down gently and put her to rest under a tree. Unfortunately, Luke was now wearing dirty clothing. He stood there, frozen in place, not knowing what to do.

Staring at his hands he began to panic. All... this... dirt... I can't take it! I won't have this! In a rage he rips off his jacket and balled his fists. The giant he had caused to fall was now ready and searching for Luke. He went running towards the giant and focused his mental energy into his fists. He was fueled by rage and felt as if nothing could stop him. He stopped by the giant's foot and proceeded to punch it's big toe with all his might, which resulted in the shattering of the monster's toenail and the crushing of the bones. In reaction, the giant began to stumble. Luke took this chance to direct his focus to his own foot and drop kicked the giant's foot with his heel. Luke came up with a plan to ruin the giant's support to render it helpless once it couldn't get up. Every bone should be crushed in the giant's foot right now, broken beyond repair. The giant fell back and knocked down the surrounding trees with him. There were a few left barely standing and Luke just used his abilities to finish the job, leaving the giant on the ground with a few trees holding him down. Luke knew it wouldn't work for long, but he had to check on the others.

First, he went to check on Lucrezia, who still in a comatose state. She didn't seem like she would wake up in a while. The area wasn't safe. He had to get Lucrezia somewhere else. Knowing he had to conserve his energy, he picked up and carried Lucrezia, rather than levitate her. This mission has already done enough to break my f***ing sanity. Jeez, I can't believe I'm doing this... Luke was close to having a breakdown, but his willpower was getting him through.

For now.

Breaking into a sprint, he rushed to find the safest area nearby. He found a hollow tree far enough from the battle and hid there. "Alright, stay put!" he said after he positioned her comfortably in the hallow. He then turned and rushed to the other three giants. He saw that Colby and Leo were able to get two of the giants to harm each other. Well, don't we have a couple of smart a**es? He then turned towards Cameron, who was going against a giant with Jared. "Any of you ninnies need help?"

Last edited:

Samantha Sparks

Stella Paris Stilton
Budapest, Hungary

Stella listened to the leader Cynthia and started to form a circle around her, noting how the Shadow People were acting. It was only a matter of time before I giant, monstrous spherical being appeared from the shadows. Stella would say that it was similiar to the Lovecraftian horrors she had fought before. It was definitely not Lovecraftian, but it was quite a horror that would put the Nyarlathotep to shame.
Stella was ready to strike. The spell circle appeared once more on her stomach area, where she inserted her twin daggers back in and took out two weapons she called 'False Susanoo', which was a Japanese Sword ten hands tall, and the 'False Amaterasu', which was half the length of False Susanoo, and was quite black in hue as well. While False Susanoo was sharp, False Amaterasu was slightly more blunt, but a lot more durable, and had an odd habit of pushing back foes instead of slicing them.

Stella gazed around and noted the big boss and his minions ready to strike. To clear the field, she released her rain of blades upon the shadows, making a clear pathway heading towards the Big Bad.

Stella took a leap forward and struck one of the boss' tentacles with both swords. "You can always count on us ma'am!" Stella smiled back to Cynthia as she showed signs of happiness. Using False Amaterasu, she managed to push it back before it levitated forward once more, grabbing Stella's hands and feet using its tentacles. Stella could use her signature stealth move, but she did not. The tentacle monster began to feel her face with its tentacles, before going towards her body area, then her...

Back to the point.

As the tentacle shadow proceeded to feel her and slightly rip her clothes, Stella turned to the rest of the team and winked, before being consumed by the beast.

You may think it's a suicide attack. Well, think again.

Stella sliced a portion off the beast from the inside, producing more shadow clones, before she leapt back into her initial position. Her clothes were quite badly tattered to the extent that one could see her undergarments, and if you don't consider bloomers as undergarments, bloomers. She panted heavily as she swiftly took out a new set of clothes from her pocket dimension and wore it over her tattered one, then put on a replacement hat. "Ready to fight again."

Then her right arm fell off, the arm which held False Amaterasu. No blood at all, creepy. It let out a few sparks as it moved on its own for a bit. "I never saw that one coming..."

Stella had tired herself out while inside the beast. She was supposed to be able to withstand hits, but the tentacle monster's insides were too much to handle. She noted that the boss was unscathed.

OoC: she is an android, so maybe Doctor Penner can fix her arm back. She will take a while to recharge her stamina. I hope you don't mind this.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
OOC: Interesting...

Halt Jones
Budapest, Hungary

Halt snarled at the shadows as they began to converge more. He swung wildly, and cut off a few heads without care. "Hmph, f**kin..." Halt swore, getting a bit more than a little pissed off at the shadows. They just kept coming out of the everywhere.

"Everyone! Form a circle around me and protect me, now!" ordered the leader. Halt stabbed a shadow through the chest with the sword, before kicking it back and running for the circle. "I know what you're thinking... I could form a barrier to protect myself. This is not the case. I need extreme focus right now, and keeping up a barrier while having these shadows pounce at me won't help. I need you guys to keep watch! I'm going to end this!" she snapped. He stood his ground, and swung his sword around in circles, beheading and cleaving as best as he could, but for every shadow he killed, another got a hit on him. He didn't care about the pain though, it just sent shivers through his body. It was like a high for him, it was pleasureable, the pain. A bad habit of his he picked up through his self mutilation with his weapons and his unique ability. He shook it off as best as he could, but the grin wouldn't go away so easily.

"Damn...I need medication for that before it kills it..." he muttered to himself. Maybe something that could dull pain, or the receptors in his brain, just something at some point. But not now, it felt nice.

After a while, Cynthia separated her hands and held them out sideways. She extended two fingers, like she normally does for attack, and motioned them upwards. Simultaneously, barriers began to appear up from the ground to trap every single enemy, some in groups, others individually. She inhaled deeply and then let out a huge sigh. She then abruptly opened her eyes and a series of implosions came from the barriers. This was Cynthia's trump card for the fight. This attack should have eradicated the mini army of shadows. She got up and immediately fell to her feet. She was out of energy now, the last attack almost drained her completely. She spoke up in a shaky voice, " That's... how a leader.. does it," ending it with a small laugh. The smoke cleared from the area and what was left was shocking. Slowly emerging from the ground was a single shadow. This one was the peculiar one that Cynthia fought moments back. It was obvious, it was the original.

Standing alone, the ominous shadow began to transform. Its body was twitching erratically and something was bulging within it. In seconds, there was a huge ball of a shadow with many, many tentacles generated from it. It planted itself to the ground and countless shadows began to produce. The fight was no where near over.

Cynthia slips a curse, "Sh*t. All that wasted effort. Guys...," she takes a deep breath, "we have to go at it together. There's no.. other way. I'll do whatever I can!"

Halt blinked a little at the massive beast. Tentacles...kinda...odd...he shivered a little, though down the spine and not from pain. "Maybe I can get something salvageable from this one" he grumbled, and rushed forward. Before he could attack, a girl, the one with two different colored eyes, got attacked with tentacles, and grabbed...yeah...Halt felt weird watching that, and diverted his attention to the shadows, cleaving them aside. The girl got out though, somehow cutting a path out of the beast's gullet, but had torn clothing. He felt wrong, but Halt had to stare a little at the bloomers, before returning to cleaving.

Halt, at this point, needed to concentrate on the big target. He heflt his broadsword to his shoulder, and pulled his left arm back, while letting the sword levatate next to him. He positioned his arms like he was drawing back a bow, and aimed for the mass of tentacles. "Hmm....tentacles don't appear to have a max range..." he muttered. "Be careful when approaching it, you'll be in range no matter where" he warned. He aimed for the right set of tentacles, and wistled loudly. The tentacles surged, and Halt smiled. He let his fingers release the imaginary arrow, and the blade flew forward. It pinned a cluster of the right side tentacles against a building, but out of Halt's range. "****, too far" he growled. He looked to the woman lacking an arm, and tried to recall what she could do. Nothing same to mind...wait...wasn't she the one with the stomach compartment? He walked to her, knifing down shadows in his wake. "Excuse me" he asked "but are you the one with the large amount of weapons? I might need a few, my main one is a bit...stuck."

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
FEY
Hungary

Frey reluctantly helped in making a circle around the high queen, and watched as the shadows tried to attack her. She seemed to be doing some kind of barrier spell, typical of her to do that. Frey sighed as he called back his last two remaining dolls while the shadows started to assimilate together. Whatever it was going to be, he knew it wasn't going to be a good sign. He felt for his gun, and looked for his bullets. When he found his bullets, he loaded up his magazine, and saw what emerged, a shadow tentacle beast. Frey smirked at the sight of this, and saw most of the team was starting to get freaked out

"Mmm.. Tentacles." Frey said weirld as he licked his lips, before aiming his gun at the beast.

Though, he saw the girl who could magically make weapons create two more swords, and walk up to the tentacle monster. He thought she was going to try and cut off it's tentacles, but instead she allowed the monster to size her up... everywhere... The actual sight of seeing that was kind of revolting, but Frey knew he had to hold his ground. He saw her emerge eventually, creating a hole in the beast, but her arm came off. At first Frey was actually relieved when she got out, and he would have a new doll soon, but the limp sparked. It seemed she wasn't entire human after all.

He then watched nonchalantly as the guy with the broadsword started to try and instantly destroy everything, which wasn't working out too well for him. He kept on missing vital spots of the shadow, and only made it seem like a detriment to the team instead of being helpful, making Frey sigh. It humored Frey to watch these children pitifully try and destroy the beast, but they weren't going to get any farther if they continued to use those types of tactics.

"Come on you children, stop playing around and fight! If you keep on fucking up, you're going to die, so stop it! If you truly wanted to take this thing down, you would unburden your soul and press on harder, but instead all of you seem to be acting like immature perverts who were corrupted by the Japanese. Jeez, I guess I'll help." Frey yawned his complaint as he aimed his gun at the beast. It was an ordinary gun, modified to shoot anything he needed it to shoot. That included knifes and bones, which were easy enough to find in the streets. He aimed the gun at the beast, and charged forward firing.

As a tentacle reached out for him, he jumped on it, and did a complete backflip, shooting at the beast multiple times. He also let loose soem of his piano wire,trying to entangle the beast in the thread of death. He landed on top of the beast and slammed his gun's barrel into the east and started shooting rapidly, and then did a back flip and the his last remaining human doll at the beast, executing a sacrifice doll technique. He quickly circled around the beast, shooting it as he did, and surrounded it with piano wire, making it immobilized. He ran out of bullets, and landed next to Cynthia, stuck in a position that made him about to constrict the beast with the wire, but he didn't

"If this thing has the same properties as what it creates, doing what I would have done would be killing us all. I trapped it, so weaken it before it catches on and takes on pain to give it an advantage. Children, weaken this thing up with out dividing this thing up, what I just did roughly made it half way down it's health bar, if we assign those to enemies. If we make it weak enough, we could have Cynthia try and exorcise this. TO bad I don't have any holy dolls, a single Cross Purification would have ended this thing..." Frey sighed as he gave out his tactical orders.

OOC: I'll post Cameron up next.

Samantha Sparks

Stella Paris Stilton
Budapest, Hungary

Stella noted the puppeteer's fighting style. She noted his comments and pondered for a bit.

While still panting, Stella still smiled. She then noted the person beside her questioning whether she had any weapons she could spare, since he lost his. Despite all this panting, she let out a mischievious smile. Once again, the orange spell circle appeared on her stomach, which she used to keep False Susanoo. One could also note a shadow attempting to escape from the circle, before getting sucked back in.
"A lot happened in there, all that mattered then was that my chastity remained intact. Here, take these," Stella smiled once more as she summoned twin hammers from her compartment, one orange, one purple. "Don't slice, strike."
With that, Stella decided to summon her cannon to strike. With the last of her remaining energy, a cannonball struck through the shadows before hitting the boss, pushing it with great impact instead of cutting it. Stella then sat on the ground, weakened. Every team should have a medic, and mechanic. Good luck guys, I did quite a bit.

"Colby" Stilton
Congo, Africa

"Hmmm, I have this funny feeling that my sister is using the tactic we used against the Shoggoths once..." Colby muttered under his breath. For a second, he had an idea, but then, he muttered again, "Nevermind, no tentacles..."
Just then, a punch from a giant barely missed him. "Hmmm..." Colby proceeded to circle the two fighting giants, while continuously firing shots at the fourth, unoccupied giant. When the fourth giant struck, Colby simply dodged, causing the giant's fist to collide with the two fighting giants. Such a trick worked on the less intelligent species, especially those who came in groups.
While that was the case, Colby's left wing was danaged, causing him to begin falling. Colby, while holding Leo with his right hand, held out an umbrella with his other, allowing him to float down gently.

"One more. I don't think this guy will fall for the trick."

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Felicja Łukaszewicz/"Feliciana Luca"
Budapest, Hungary

"Everyone! Form a circle around me and protect me, now!" Cynthia ordered. Feli retreated along with the others and surrounded her leader. Now was not the time to draw any cards, so she reassured herself with The Star, which she drew from her deck earlier. Cynthia then briefly explained what she was about to do, and told them to keep watch. Feli growled as she shifted back into her wolf form. Around them, the Shadow People were starting to divide themselves. What first already seemed like a handful of them was now more like a crowd. Behind her, Cynthia was preparing something, and Feli had to resist her primal urges from charging forward and attacking. Having a lupine form also came with heightened senses and lupine predatory tendencies. While they helped her in attacking quickly and effectively, they weren't exactly the the easiest things to keep in check, especially as the sun wasn't setting in at least another hour.

After what seemed like a while, Cynthia must have already did what she had to, as right in front of Feli was a different sight. Several barriers rose and trapped the mob of Shadow People in groups, and some of them even by themselves. A brief pause, and the barriers burst along with the Shadow People. Feli stood her ground as the ground shook slightly and smoke covered the area. When the dark wisps faded, there was...nothing. Or so she thought. A second later, a Shadow Person rose from the ground. It lingered, before shifting into another form. This one was no longer human, but bore many...tentacles. Feli's feral instincts were flaring up. Now was the time to attack.

She ran forward and growled before grabbing three shadow tentacles with her fangs and biting down on them, before tearing them off, the disgusting taste still lingering in her mouth. She however, toughed it out and grabbed another two tentacles and tore them off. Suddenly, several bullets were shot at the Shadow, followed by what seemed to be wire surrounding it. A guy started giving out orders on how to hypothetically subdue it. Feli looked at the tentacled Shadow for a moment, before she started to consider shifting back to human form. If she did, she could probably control herself or perhaps try her luck once again. If she didn't, she was still stronger, more agile and faster as a wolf. Deciding against her former judgment, she resumed her assault, this time leaping up and aiming for the higher tentacles.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Andrea Bellamy/Andrew "Andy" Stone
Budapest, Hungary

Everyone! Form a circle around me and protect me, now!" Andrea decided not to have Andy mouth off, and did what she was told after stabbing a shadow with one of her crystals. Cynthia ordered. Around them, the Shadow People were starting to divide themselves. What first already seemed like a handful of them was now more like a crowd. Behind her, Cynthia was preparing something, After a few moments had passed, Cynthia did whatever it was she wanted to do. Several barriers rose and trapped the mob of Shadow People in groups, and some of them even by themselves. A brief pause, and the barriers burst along with the Shadow People. Andrea stood her ground as the ground shook slightly and smoke covered the area. When the dark wisps faded, there looked to be nothing left, but a second later, a Shadow Person rose from the ground. It lingered, before shifting into another form. This one was no longer human, if they were even human to begin with, but had many tentacles.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed in Andrew's voice. "This thing won't die!" She prepared a barrage of Crystals to fire at the shadowy monsters, and launched.

"Come on you children, stop playing around and fight! If you keep on ****ing up, you're going to die, so stop it!" A little blond boy said with a bored tone. "If you truly wanted to take this thing down, you would unburden your soul and press on harder, but instead all of you seem to be acting like immature perverts who were corrupted by the Japanese. Jeez, I guess I'll help."

Andrea raised an eyebrow, and took this opportunity to establish her character. "What did you say you little f***er?!" She really didn't want to have to do this, but it's what her character would have done. And staying in character was an important part of acting. It helped that she really didn't like this guy's tone. She got right in the boy's face. "Where do you get off calling us children?! We're older than you! So why don't you shut your smartass, take your stupid f***ing dolls, and leave the fighting to the grown-ups! Got it?!" She didn't wait for a response from the guy, before storming off with a small grin on her face. Feeling she had given a convincing performance, she let out a small girlish giggle.

(OOC: I'll do Leo's part later...)

Last edited: