• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

S P I R I T [RPG Thread]

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Lucrezia Stark
Spirit HQ

"Everyone, this is Caleb. He's going to be a new member of the group. Treat him with respect and get to know him," Cynthia said strictly, as she usually did when talking buisness. The group was in the round table in the meeting room. Cynthia presented a very handsome young man in a suit with tanned skin. Apparently, this was the new guy, which made Lucy wonder what he was capable of doing. Teleportation? elemental control? Whatever it was, she would probably see it in action, as their next mission was in... Egypt? Egypt, where the sun pretty much always shine? the sun? Lucy had lost her wide brimmed hat during the last mission, and would have to buy a new one, if not a whole body-suit.

"Okay, for this mission we are going to Egypt. There has been sightings in the Sahara Desert of a group of mythical birds and bird-like creatures. These birds include a Pheonix, Griffon, Harpies, and Thunderbirds. It has also been reported that Ra was spotted. I want you all to prepare, please. Make sure you're ready. This will be a tough mission, so we must work together. We won't leave for about half an hour, so why don't you get to know Caleb? He's new, so you guys should talk to him. See you all later at the portal."

"Birds, huh?" Lucy said to herself. She had read about some of the mentioned birds before, and wasn't Ra an egyptian God? Well, this might be difficult, but to be honest, all Lucy worried about, was the sun

Samantha Sparks

Colby Stilton and Stella Stilton
SPIRIT HQ

"Hmmm... he seems like a nice guy. I'm too tired to think of anything else. Let's head to bed..." Colby told his twin sister.

---

Sahara Desert, Egypt

The Stilton twins had quite a day already. First it was a little funeral for their perished friends, and next, was an addition to the team, a man named Caleb. Whatever he could do. Being handsome, it would be rather ironic to have scare-based powers, the twins thought.

The sisters were very well adept for a large range of earth temperatures, which include desert temperatures, mainly due to their unique physiology. This was Egypt. Egypt, ah yes. Their father had told them tales of this fabled land before, and how he had defeated and sealed one of the thousand avatars of the great Outer God Nyarlathotep in a sealstone, with a little help from their father's father, of course.

"Sadly there weren't reports of the Nyarlathotep, just birds..." Stella looked into the sky, "lots and lots of birds..."

The twins analysed the sky. They looked at a familiar figure - a Crow Tengu, a crow-faced humanoid yokai of Japanese myths. It swooped down upon the twins as it cawed. Apparently this was a Crow Tengu they had previously met and spared.

"I don't think he forgot about us..." Colby sighed as he summoned a bazooka with a simple spell as it replaced his left arm. Ge shot the Tengu in the face, agitating it. The twins interlocked arms, back-to-back, while Colby summoned his metallic wings and took flight. Upon taking notice, the feathered fiends that flew above began to chase after them like birds of a prey. You know what they all say, birds of a feather flock together.

"I don't believe these birds have a sense of smell, save the mammalian Griffin of course. A lightningbolt was aimed at them, but due to their insulative properties, only their clothes were charred. Well, Colby did feel a minor shock.
"Thunderbirds eh, well..." Colby then looked at a horse face staring upon him. That was not the source of the attack. That was a Shantak, noble steeds and birds shown in the Cthulhu Mythos. The Stilton twins have seen these birds before.

"You know how to pilot one of these, sister?" Colby questioned Stella.
"I like the way you think," Stella smiled back.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt Jones
SPIRIT HQ

Halt awoke with a start, finding himself face first in the table he had been working at the night before. "Damn, fell asleep working again" he grumbled "Just my luck. Least the gun is still here." The 45 caliber revovler was in pristine shape, with no chance of it siezing or missfiring. It was polished as well, giving it a very prsitine shine. What Halt loved about it, though, was the modification he personally gave it. THe rotating chamber had ten openings instead of the normal six, four extra shots in between reloads. Not only that, but the extra weight and size of the chamber and bullets gave the gun better balance and a little less recoil, though the recoil felt worse than before with the heavier gun. The heavuer gun also meant it was a bit tougher to aim realibly. Halt was still working on it, but a field test with someone else besides him would be a good idea. He holstered it, and put the cleaning supplies into their box again, before hurrying off with the rest of the team for the funeral. He personal felt nothing for the few that died. They made mistakes, and these cost them their lives in the end. It was life. People die, you shrug it off, and keep moving forward.

However, the order for the teams to be combined was a welcome one. It would make the missions easier on everyone, and possibly result in less deaths. The last thought was only a guess on Halt's part, he honestly felt death was needed for profit. The new kid gave Halt a bit of a bad taste. He looked like a bit of a made up part. What, is his ability making the illusion of him being hurt? Actually, that would be pretty interesting. Halt snickered, and then he decided to pay attention. Ra? The Egytion god of the sun? As in, one of a kind? Halt smiled wickedly. He needed a piece of that bird. Just one feather would make him extremely rich. He chuckled to himself as he rummged through his box, almost giggling in glee. That kind of prize would be perfect! He pulled out a shotgun this time, put his bow and quiver back, before pulling three boxes of shotgun shots. All three had ten shots each, and they were rare, near extinct. Soul-craft gauge. Extremely dangerous buckshot, strong enough to shatter bone on impact, and possible to pierce an elephant's skull with one shot. Halt laughed at this point, at the sheer hilarity of this little fact. An illegal poucher with illegal buckshot in a government run building working for said government in order to further the illegal deals. Halt eventually calmed down, and hid the boxes in a special belt he made. He also put in forty 12-gauge buckshot, and thirty bullets for the revolver, though it wasn't for him. As he darted out, he noticed the vampire girl from earlier. He grabbed a wide brimmed hat from his box, one with a mesh veil, and tossed it like a frisbee to the girl. "This might help" he joked.

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
(OOC: Go ahead guys, you can fight them...)

Cynthia Viridian and Luke Kendall
Sahara Desert, Egypt

SQUAAAAAAAWK!

As soon as Cynthia turned around there was a Thunderbird diving down on her, causing the sound of thunder to boom overhead. Her hand was ready to grab the staff lying against her back, but Luke jumped in front of her and managed to stop the bird with outstretched hands. He looked back at Cynthia as he maintained his hold on the bird, "Are you bloody kidding me? Gotta be much quicker than that Boss," he said, ending with a wink. Cynthia scoffed and wiped the beads of sweat on her forehead. There was still a distance between them and there were all sorts of feathered creatures ready to attack. She gripped her staff and went charging towards the bird's belly.

The bird was struggling in Luke's hold, trying to flap it's large wings, large enough to block some of the sun. If it was given the opportunity to move it would cause enormous gales of wind to gush, which would explain the constant blowing sand. Then there were the large thunders that were reported to come crashing down with every flap. Cynthia was determined to get rid of what could have been a great threat. On her way she was bombarded by a group of gryphons. She bat one off with a punch square on the beak, blocked one with a barrier before it even dived on her, and jumped over the one that charged towards her on the ground. It turned around to get her, but she expected that and motioned two fingers upward without even looking back, summoning a barrier for it to crash into. By now she reached the Thunderbird and an impatient Luke yelled for her to pick up the pace. "I'm on it!" she yelled back.

She squatted and and smacked her palm on the sand, raising a platform made out of energy. As soon as she was high enough she stabbed an end of her staff on the Thunderbird's heart. It let out a loud squawk and simultaneously Cynthia let out her signature grunt. "Haaaaaaah!" In moments, a barrier protruding from the end of the staff extended and pierced through the bird's heart. Cynthia motioned her fingers downwards and the platform lowered. As soon as she got out of the way Luke released the freshly killed bird. It crashed onto the ground and a plume of sand blew past Cynthia. As soon as it cleared she boxed the Thunderbird in one of her barriers. "That'll save you from the buzzards..."

Caleb was right behind Luke, ready to help if needed. As Luke turned around to check on the others he fell on top of Caleb. "Who gave you the blasted idea that it was good to creep up behind people," shouted Luke. He got up and dust himself off. He loosened his scarf a bit a cursed under his breath. "It's so hot..." When Luke turned around there was a group of Harpies together. "Wouldn't you love some water right now?" said one of them in a sultry voice. Luke laughed, "Kehehe, you think you can tempt me?!" He then gathered his mental energy and frustration into his fist and sent the one who spoke flying. The others charged at him for vengeance, but he extended his hands and motioned them downwards, using his powers to smash them into the ground.

When Luke wasn't focusing, a small Pheonix flew past him, burning his shoulder. It then flew past him again and burned his cheek. "What the hell?" It then came back again and went straight for his gut, burning the previous wound he had. As it hit his stomach he reacted by grabbing the bird and throwing it with force into the ground, burning his hand in the process. Luke fell to his knees and held his stomach, trying to ease the pain. "Brought down by a tiny birdie, eh? Is that how a leader does it," he said in a soft voice coupled by heavy breathing. He took a deep breath and tried to calm down, except he couldn't. These burns tattered my clothes, left scars on me, and I even got scratches on me. I'm even sweating through all my clothes!

Luke had his eyes clothes and was getting madder and madder by the second. Before he knew it, the Harpies he never finished off grabbed him by the ankles and brought him down, ready to claw him. Luckily, he was saved by Caleb, who was still standing idly by. He drove two swords right through their bodies. "Heh, don't you think these swords are neat?" he said excitedly.

He never carried anything with him... Where the f*ck did he get those swords? thought Luke, with a puzzled look on his face the entire time.

(OOC: Tried to make an action-y post... came out crappy, but these guys are fairly easy, so have fun with that. Nobody summon Ra yet!)

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Felicja Łukaszewicz/"Feliciana Luca"
SPIRIT HQ

Feli wondered what she did wrong to deserve such an awful day. First, the vampire barged into her room, clearly drunk and vomited right into her garbage can. Well, it was not as if Lucy saw her washing her hands clearly, or heard her shout in her sleep for the matter. Still, the vampire's presence irked her. And then, the interrogation. For absolutely no reason, she was summoned to Cynthia's office and grilled just because she apparently "did not have sufficient information". Did she know about privacy? Feli tried to answer as normally as she could, with her carefully-constructed answers. The presence of the younger guy in the room made her more nervous than she was though. She was let out in the end, but she had the feeling that the issue was far from over.

After the service was over, and the service happened to be a very emotional one for the blond guy named Luke, who actually bawled like a girl, much to Feli's amusement, Cynthia introduced them to a new member who called himself Caleb before assigning the team to their next mission, which happened to take place in the Sahara Desert. Almost 100 degrees, in bright almost-noon sunlight. In simpler terms, not the best time for Feli to shift unless she could come in close or it was absolutely necessary. She took a black hair ribbon and tied her blonde hair into a ponytail before checking her gun to make sure that it was loaded. Her bag had some more bullets, and her trusty pair of dice were also inside. Taking them, she rolled the cubes on the table. An 8, which meant that things could go either way this time around. Feli looked at the numbers, reconsidering her position, before giving up and pocketing them. She was going, alright. Anything was better than yet another opportunity for an interrogation.

Before she could set out for the teleporter however, she was dragged into the closet by the old doctor, Penner. He offered to do something that could permanently change her identity, wipe out all evidence of Felicja in her, so long as she managed to obtain something for him at the lab. She did not know whether to believe him or not. It seemed too good to be true, and there was always a catch to those deals, as she learned when she was still a teenager. He let her go to think about it, but Feli was adamant. Why drop the facade?

"Heh, as I said...I'm just a poor Italian bartender. I don't know why you're so adamant about me being...a criminal, just like how they think." She said, before leaving. On one hand, she could be saved by this. No more running away, no more hiding. But then, if she wasn't on her guard, she feared that worse things could happen.

Sahara Desert, Egypt

The sweltering heat beat down on Feli's back, almost too hot to take for someone who was used to the colder weather of Poland and by extension, Venice. She took off her cropped jacket and tied it around her hips, before taking out her gun and preparing it. As she followed the rest of the group, strange, flying creatures started dotting the skies, moving closer and closer. When Feli got a better look at them, she saw that the all looked different...and off. Some were flaming and red, others were yellow and large, still others were jet-black, among many other colors and looks. If these were what she was going to battle...

Damn, just damn...

She spotted a relatively small flying creature that looked part-rooster and part-dragon flying close within her range. A cockatrice, she recognized. Holding her gun up, she fired two shots, squinting as the sunlight impaired her aim quite a bit. The first bullet only managed to hit the lower part of its left wing, but the second one managed to find its target and hit the cockatrice straight in the chest. The dragon-bird staggered in mid-air, allowing Feli to shoot it one more time on its chest which allowed it to drop from its flight. Feli shielded her eyes as she looked out for more creatures that she could take on.

Last edited:

Samantha Sparks

OoC: Coincidentally I was going to include a Cockatrice in my next post. Ba kork.

Sahara Desert, Egypt

In a matter of seconds, the Stilton twins were seen riding on seperate, very reluctant Shantaks that struggled. By the way the Shantaks flew around and flapped their wings wildly, one could tell that the twins weren't exactly the best Shantak riders.
They carefully grabbed and steered the Lovecraftian beings through their wings, smashing into other bird brains. Finally, the two Shantaks smashed into each other's heads, before the Stilton twins reunited in their back-to-back arm-crossing formation.

Just then, a pheonix burnt them down to their undergarments. "Oh come on, how many times must this happen," Colby sighed. Once again, Stella took out a couple sets of clothes from her pocket dimension, allowing tge twins to put them on. "Someone, somewhere, sees us as total jokes..." Stella frowned as she summoned her twin naginatas, allowing the pheonix to bite them both. The flaming feathered fiend swung her around, before releasing her, causing her to smash into a chicken-like creature with a dragon tail and a set of dragon wings.

As Stella fell again, Colby simply caught her in his arms, while the chicken-like being released a toxic gas, which obviously couldn't affect the twins.

"Cockatrice, huh? Sister, I've got an idea. Ready?" Colby said.
"I'm definitely thinking what you're thinking," Stella spoke.

"Alice Synch - Purple Sword!" the twins shouted in unison as their respective purple eyes began to glow. They felt faster, because they were. Jumping from the backs of bird to bird while maintaining focus of the cockatrice, they gradually became stone. Just as their heads finally became stone, they took a big leap and tackled the chicken at high speeds. Their plan was successful and the cockatrice was knocked down, however, the Stilton twins were now completely stoned(no pun intended). Literally. The dynamic duo, now a matching pair of stone statues, fell to the ground, creating an impact on the sand. That was also when their glowing purple eyes gradually faded into the hue of stone.

OoC: Don't worry, they won't die that easily.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Andrea Bellamy/Andy Stone
SPIRIT HQ

After Andrea had finished freshening up, she went back into her room to relax for a bit. The second she lay down on the bed, Cynthia barged into the room, and gave her and some old guy a loud angry lecture. Andrea didn't say anything, even if it would be in character. Unlike an actual man, she knew better than to talk back to a pissed off woman. It probably wouldn't have worked out well for her if she did, and she might just be found out. She was still a little shocked that she'd get this upset. They've got plenty of members to deal with whatever it was. Must be something else going on. The two of them were punished, and forced to clean the bathrooms and cafeterias for the next three days.

The old man she was also yelling at also decided to mouth off, which as she expected, only pissed off the lady more. Then he turned his attention to Andrea, and tossed him a small box. "Pocket super vacuum, put this in the bathrooms, hopefully it doesnt pull down too much tile."

Andrea nodded, put the cube in her pocket, but said nothing. As soon as the lecture was over, Andrea went back to her room. "Elle est une salope." she muttered to herself as she jumped back into bed.

That Night

During the night, Andrea went to the bathroom to do the job she had been forced to do, lest she get into more trouble. She didn't bother putting her disguise on. It was so late at night, no one was going to be up to catch her anyway. She looked at the bathroom, and made a disgusted face. "Ugh, how does she possibly expect me to clean all this myself?" She then pulled out the box that the man had given her. "May as well try this thing out..." She pressed a button on the cube, and dropped it on the floor. Immediately, a large hole opened up on the top of the box, and it made a loud WHRRRR noise, just like a vacuum makes. Andrea had to put her hands over her ears because it was so loud. Dirt from all around the bathroom started getting sucked into the hole. After about a minute of that, the noise stopped, and the hole closed. When the process was complete, the bathroom was now sparkling clean.

Andrea looked around in amazement. "C'est magnifique!" She happily exclaimed at the now clean bathroom. "This thing will definitely come in handy later."

---

The Next Day

Thanks to that little device, Andrea managed to get the bathrooms clean in record time, and had managed to get some sleep. There was a funeral service early that morning for a couple of team members that had died on the job. It was more sad for the guy making the speech then it was for Andrea. It was still died that they died, especially the younger one, she didn't really know them all that well. She still kept quiet out of respect.

After that was over, the team went to the breifing room to get a new mission. Before that though, Cynthia introduced a new member of the team, a young man named Caleb. Andrea lowered her sunglasses, and smirked. "J'adore!" she muttered to herself. The guy was good-looking, with tan skin, dazzling eyes, a nice smile, and from the look of him good taste in clothes.

Her eyes followed him all the way back to his seat before she remembered that she was supposed to be Andrew right now, and Andrew was straight. She glared at the kid, adjusted her sunglasses, and turned her attention to the screen. Cynthia then gave them their mission. They were going to be fighting monster birds in Egypt. Andrea just shrugged her shoulders, Ra was a little intimidating sure, but a bunch of birds couldn't be that bad could they?

---

Egypt

Almost as soon as they arrived, they were ambushed by many birds. Immediately turning to Andrew mode, she stepped out in front. "Alright you birdbrains! You want a piece of me?! Well come get some!"

And for some reason, a Birdman decided to take her up on that offer. He had wings on his forearms, and was bird from the waist down, but the rest of him looked like a man. He'd actually be attractive if it weren't for the fact he was a monster. He got right into Andrea's face, and licked his lips. "With pleasure handsome." He then swooped up, and picked her up by the shoulders with his talons, and lifted her into the sky. "You and I are going to have so much fun together."

Great, I get the gay birdman... "HEY, PUT ME DOWN YOU...!" She looked down, and saw how far up she was. She was too far off the ground to create any crystals, and she certainly didn't want to fall from this height... "Ugh.."

---

Leo Silverstone

Leo was suddenly surrounded by a bunch of Harpies. He threw his arms up. "Aw come on guys, can't we all just get along?"

The one in front screeched, and slashed him in the chest with her talons. Luckily for him, he didn't get hurt. It only ripped open his shirt.

Leo sighed, "Yeah, they never agree." He jumped up in the air, and did a kick in the Harpie's face. "Yah!" Knocking the birdlady down. As he landed on the ground, he did a cartwheel, and got back to his feet. He ran away from the birds while tearing off his damaged shirt. "Guys, help would be nice right now!" The Harpies were on his tail, and there were too many for him to deal with alone.

Last edited:

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Bruce Penner
Egypt

It was hot, they weren't in a place where there was anything, and these creatures were beginning to come in. Many of the others had begun to do damage. Springing into action the only young people can. Penner was still intrigued by the twins. They were actually riding two of the birds. Don't young people have fear? Either way, Penner had to contribute this time, so he thought it time to test his cain's new mechinism.

He pulled off his hat and opened the top to reveal a control pannel looking similar to a keyboard, but with joint sticks. He pressed the large red button in the center, and suddenly, mechanical arms and legs sprouted from the cain. Penner gripped the cain once more as his eyes flashed white and the cain sprung to life much like the arm had previously.

Penner sat indian style and operated, using the keyboard to make the cain run awkwardly into the action with its mechanical legs. The first bird he saw was a thunderbird. Interesting. He my be able to harnis the power if he could weaken it enough if it wasn't a threat. He pressed another large button. The cain's cloaking device. As the bird swooped in Penner stabbed the joint stick and the cain leaped onto the bird. Penner's hands were all over the place as the cain began combat with the bird, throwing jabs and sending laser shocks into the birds flesh. Penner figured that from somebody elses view the bird was probably having a seizure. This wasn't exactly the fastes way to defeat these things, but he was working with whaat he had.

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
Luke Kendall
Sahara Desert, Egypt

The new guy was still a complete mystery to Luke. It was only Cynthia who knew all of his info. He didn't get the chance to review his background or abilities because he was too busy recovering from the emotional speech he gave prior to the meeting. Despite earning Cynthia's trust and being allowed to stay on the team, Caleb gave Luke an uneasy feeling.

"I think you should do something about those scratches. The sand might sting once it gets in," said Caleb as he smiled and extended a hand to Luke. Luke just waved it off and proceeded to take out a first-aid kit from his pack. He grabbed a bottle of "Bandage in a Bottle" and sprayed it all over the wounds on his legs. If only they had a wash like this to block off any f***ing germs. That'd be bloody perfect.

As soon as Luke stood up he frantically pat his body to remove all grains of sand, but it was impossible for him and he was only infuriated the more he tried. You could feel the pressure of his energy emanating from him, and he surveyed the area for a target. Everyone seemed to be occupied, but he caught two members in trouble, Andrew and Halt. "Aw shit, he's being taken away, and he's being ambushed!"

"I'll save the guy being flown off, you get to that flock, quick!" ordered Caleb, actually telling Luke what to do. Luke clenched his teeth and ran off, muttering curses under his breath until he reached Halt, who was shooting off multiple birds with such force. Luke made his entrance by lifting up grains of sand in a small cloud and spreading it in the air, clouding up the vision of the various birds. He then joined in with Halt and prepared to help in any way he could. "You got yourself into a predicament, eh?"

-------------------------

Caleb rushed to where Andrew was being carried off. He could hear, "HEY, PUT ME DOWN YOU...!" coming from Andrew in the distance. They were high in the air now and Caleb did not look like he had wings on him. What could he do?

"Stairs," he said to himself, snapping his fingers as soon as he finished. The sand stirred beneath him and steps began to jut out from underneath, extending and extending as it chased the bird man. Caleb dashed up the steps and once he reached the end to where the bird man was he jumped and kicked it square in the face. This prompted the bird man to let go of Andrew and left him falling, but Caleb caught him mid-air and held him as they fell. The bird man himself was spiraling down in a daze.

"You should be more alert, mate," said Caleb, ending with a wink. "Giant Pillow," he then said, snapping once he's said it, just like before. Right underneath them a giant pillow began to materialize and they landed safely on it. Shortly, there was another crash in the sand and it was the bird man. He did not take the fall well, and no one should ever see what a twisted and crushed bird man looks like.

"Wow, sucks for him. By the way, I'm Caleb, if you didn't remember," he put out his hand to shake, "Nice to meet you," he said with a smile.

Cynthia Viridian
Sahara Desert, Egypt

Cynthia was on her own, combating all sorts of birds and trapping others. The amount of birds that gathered was abnormal, even when the world itself was run amuck by all sorts of creatures. The gathering seemed strange and she knew something was up.

She was far off from most of the group and started to worry about the others. She began to dash towards the group when she felt a strong, ominous presence.

It was Ra.

"You dare come challenge a god like myself? That's amusing. I like watching you guys struggle like worms," said the Sun god, with a booming voice. Cynthia's knees buckled. She took a deep gulp and straightened her stance.

"Ha! This one thinks she can stand up to me? Ha ha!"

She stared up at the god. He was huge, and had the body of a human with a bird's head. His body happened to be ripped, and he held a long solid gold cane. He was adorned by all sorts of jewelry, and bandage from the waist down. He had the intimidating eyes of an eagle and Cynthia was nervous just to be in the same vicinity.

"So you're the Ra that's always been mentioned in Egyptian mythology, huh? I expected more, but you do have a cute pigeon face," she said in a cocky tone.

'Foolish! You dare taunt a god like I? You really want to die don't you? I'll grant you that wish then!" He raised his arms up and the sun began to shine on him, and only him. The wind kicked up and blew past Cynthia, who had to shelter her eyes from the airborne sand.

From the dust Ra appeared and prepared to punch but she was able to sense his presence and prepared a barrier in the nick of time. He smashed it, but Cynthia was able to evade before he got through. He appeared in front of her almost instantaneously with such speed and punched her with great force. She was sent flying, tumbling across the landscape and twisting and turning before impacting a rock.

If she hadn't prepared a quick barrier before the hit she wouldn't have survived. She stood and held her sides, covering her mouth with her palm and coughed up blood into it.

"Is that the best you could do," she said weakly. Amari could do better...

The punch really did some damage. She was bruised everywhere, possibly broken in some places, and was even brought closer to the others. She looked around for some help, she'll die if she continued alone.

She fell to her knees and rested for a second, forming a hand in her signature two-finger-pose and concentrating her energy to form a stronger barrier. She boxed herself in and saw Ra walking slowly towards her.

Crap...

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt Jones
Sahara Desert

Well. This was going to get hot. Halt snickered at his own mental pun as he joined the others a little late into the portal. The vampire girl hadn't reacted to his gift of a wide brimed gothic veiled hat, but he guessed she had bigger issues, like her inability to survive in sunlight. Eh, hopefully she'll like the hat at least. He got it off a Naga, a mean one, from her tunnel system. Freakin witch was luring men into her chamber for food and--"SKREE" cried one of the birds, a small roc, the size of a SUV, as it flew down at Halt. He scofted.

"I'm daydreaming here, piss off!" he snapped, and drew the shiny pistol. He fired a shot off, and to bore straight through it's eye. The bird crashed to his right, nearly landing on him. "And you have the gall to try and fall on me? Well aren't you a pesky dead one" Halt scolded to the corpse, and reloaded the gun, replacing the bullet he had used. He gave a quick look around, but didn't notice wolfy right away. Wait, was that her shooting a cockatrice? Halt squited, cursing the light, and ran over to her. Holding a hand up to cover his eyes, he handed her the pistol. "Here" he said, giving a small smile "The gun I told you about. You're paying for drinks for the next week though" he taunted. "Just find me if you need more ammo, the shots are in my back pocket of this belt." With that, Halt took off for more mooks to shot with his shotgun, loaded and ready to fire. As he looked, he noticed Cyntheia against a rock, facing...RA?! Halt gasped, but shook it off. She looked hurt, and she needed help. Now.

Halt ran forward, and rolled along the sand, standing into a crouch with the soul gauge pellets loaded. He fired the two in the gun at the same time at Ra's torso, before backpedeling to Cynthia. He offered an arm for her to use to prop herself up. He knew he had no chance alone, even with Cynthia, but he had hoped that he could buy enough time to get her out of the operation. "Come on Ra, you're a god! Leave the poor woman alone!" Halt challenged the god. "You're a goddamn idiot Halt, and you're going to die for it" he angerly thought.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Bruce Penner
The Saraha and Junk

The bird finally fell at the mechanical hands of Penners cain. He patiantly approached the bird and set to work on obtaining energy from the bird. His eyes began to glow white and give on a glare of power, his cain did the same, with this amount of energy he was capable of doing a lot more than one bird at a time, if only he could find more.

He nearly finished draining the bird when he heard a shreak. Cynthia appeared to be attacked by a standing figure. She appeared heavily injured. The young man with the many weapons had quickly joined to try and help but both were threatened by the large figure. He put on his monicle and did a scan as he was already up and moving.

Human hybridoid identified, clear physical ability, un matched human strength, lack for basic life necessities, contains mythilogical properties....The creature has been identified as Ra

Penners stomach sank, this creature was a god, there would be almost no hope for any of them if any iterature he read on Ra was accurate. He would be nearly useless in this enviroment as well. Penner remembered why he was here. He needed these people, and he needed to live just a few weeks more. Ehh, helping these people would be nice too. He looked at his still glowing hands. He was just going to have to buy some time. Suddenly he finally got some good news, the monicle read one last piece of information

Cain Identified as 100% Gold, powered by Ra's magic.

Gold, it was metal

Penner took his cain and began to run towards them. If people weren't sure whether he could walk or not before, they were sure now.

He put his hand forward as Ra raised his staff. Suddenly the staff glowed white before he could bring it down on Penner's two comrads. He was clearly struggling with it, his arm flexing. He couldn't understand what was going on until he turned to see Penner.

His eyes were glowing white, utilizing all of his power he could. He was groaning and sweating alot as he fought Ra for the staff. Finally, using the power he gained from the thunder bird, he used his power to send the staff away in the distance.

"All of you are foolish!" The god growled as he approached Penner. Hand to hand combat would be trouble for Penner, but he had his cain and put it to good use as he came face to face with a god.

Ra shot a fist forward which met Penners cain, he pressed a button and the cain fanned out into a shield. Penner knew the cain was indestructable, so he relied on it, Dodging and deflecting hits from Ra. The god wouldn't let up, Penner knew in the back of his mind that the only reason he had lasted in a fight this ling was because of the power he had gotten from the Thunderbird. Even now he felt his energy draining. He pulled the cain down and flicked a switch that made a high pitched noise. He thrust his cain into the heart of Ra just as it became electrically charged. Ra growled in pain, but to Penners misery recovered quickly. That was the last bit of his power. He couldn't pull his cain up fast enough as Ra gripped Penners neck with a mighty hand and lifted him up as Penner's cain fell to the ground. Penner felt Ra squeeze. He started gagging. Penner was going to be killed by Ra here and now.

Samantha Sparks

Inside some odd inter-mind dimension thing where their souls lie.

"Sister, are we dead?" Stella questioned. She could see not a thing.
"We must as well be. I mean, we're petrified in stone. But look on the bright side, we've suffered worse. A lot worse. I'm sure this won't be our last time suffering. Hopefully..." Colby replied. He too, could not see a thing in the dark void.
"Well, it would be a great thing to end all this suffering, wouldn't it?"
"No, not yet. We are still young. We are the only potential future-heads of the Stiltons. Our allies need us. We can't die yet," Colby replied, "no, we have to live..."

The Stiltons then felt something odd. It seemed to come from the outside world.
"Our bodies are still linked. This is the power of a god," Colby spoke.
"Nyarlathotep?" Stella questioned.
"No, I believe it is likely to be Ra. All Egyptian Gods have a balance. The good, and the bad. However, I don't know if this guy has a single ounce of good in him.
"Egyptian, eh? I always wanted to face one..." Stella spoke.

"AUUUGGGHH!"

Both of them screamed in unison, revealing pain and anguish. Then, they spoke no more

---

Sahara Desert, Egypt

"Oh, what have we here?"

The great Ra fought the puny bugs before venturing upon a work of art by his fine-feathered friends. While still squeezing the doctor, the bird-faced diety gazed upon the twins, petrified by his minions. He took a big leap before crushing the matching pair of stone statues into smithereens with his feet. Apart from some debris, there were a pair of gold-hued hearts. Ra proceeded to pick up the pair of hearts with his hands, attempting to bite them, but failing in the process. Not a scratch was seen on those pair of gold hearts. With that, he simply pocketed the hearts with his other treasures and continued his battle with the team.

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
Luke Kendall
Sahara Desert, Egypt

Luke was helping Halt duke it out with the flock of feathered beasts when they both heard a loud crash. In the distance Luke could see a plume of sand rising and upon closer inspection he could make out that is was Cynthia, and she was hurt.

"Fuck, this isn't good. We've got to help her out!" He held out his hands and brought the surrounding birds to the ground. He pushed harder and kept the pressure going. "You get to her," he told Halt, "I'll try and finish it up here as soon as I can."

Cynthia Viridian
Sahara Desert, Egypt

Cynthia was kneeling on the ground and panting. She had blood coming out of the various bruises and cuts that covered her body. Ra was walking closer, and she knew that the barrier she prepared wouldn't be enough.

He was getting closer when two bullets went through him. They looked powerful and nudged him back with each hit, but he didn't react to it. Halt then appeared next to her, crouched down. She was glad someone came to help, but she wasn't so sure that they would be able to go against a god themselves. The wounds from the shots were now gone. He had regeneration, and it was quick.

"Ha! You were really foolish enough to think that these puny pellets would work against me? Ha! You guys get stupider by the minute!"

Cynthia was furious. She couldn't stand his attitude. He continued walking forward when Halt shouted, "Come on Ra, you're a god! Leave the poor woman alone!"

Cynthia looked at Halt, shocked. Her comrade is protecting her when it should be the other way around. She stood up, as beaten as she is, and brought her barrier down. As confident as she could she said, "It's okay, I'm not just some 'poor woman' that needs saving. I'm Cynthia Viridian, co-leader of the elite team," she turned to Halt and gave a weak smile, "Thanks."

"Boost of confidence, huh? That won't be enough to go against me!"

Cynthia straightened her stance and held her staff in both hands. Suddenly, Dr. Penner- of all people- ran towards the god. He went head to head with him until he was caught in his grip. He was being squeezed to death, but Cynthia knew she would not let a comrade fall, ever. Despite her dislike for Penner, due to his insubordination, she sent a barrier through the god's hand.

SKWAAW! he shouted as he let go of Penner. Cynthia had a small platform formed underneath him and caught him, bringing him over with it. "Didn't expect someone like you to do that," she said with a teasing tone. She grabbed her side in pain. She could feel a broken rib, maybe two.

"Guys, I can't move. I can only support from here on out. It's just going to be us, so we fight back until the others arrive."

"The old guy doesn't seem to be in shape, I'll go," said Halt. He went rushing towards Ra, who prepared a punch, but he dodged by rolling to the side. He then shot one of his soul guage bullets and it went straight through Ra's eye.

"I've had it with you insolent brats! Away with ye!" He covered his recovering eye and swat his hand to hit Halt. Cynthia, staying true to her promise, prepared a barrier just before Halt could get hit. It was enough for him to move out of the way and to take another shot, right on the hand covering his recovering eye. Halt chuckled.

Unfortunately, no one was able to catch Ra with his speed. One second he was in sight, and in the next he was right in front of Halt. He gave him the swat he's been meaning to and knocked him far back.

"Halt!" Cynthia couldn't tell whether he was down for the count or still alive, the distance he was knocked away made it hard for her to determine his condition.

Ra was out of sight and nowhere to be found now. Cynthia still couldn't move and had to leave Halt alone, much to her dismay. Fortunately, Andrew and Caleb arrived at this time.

"Quick Caleb, go to Halt and make sure he's fine," Cynthia hands him her pack with with the medical supplies in them, "Make sure he's alright!"

She turned to Andrew, "Ra appeared, so we have to stay alert," a gush of wind blew, "Speaking of the devil..."

Ra was back, and he tried to bite into something gold. Cynthia couldn't tell what it was, and it bothered her.

"Those petrified friends of yours aren't even a meal. Bah!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Those two girls, they were turned to stone by my minions. I crushed them, cause hey, why not? They actually had golden hearts, thought they would make a good meal, but they're too hard! No one appreciates me..."

He crossed the line. Cynthia and Luke made it a point already that they would not let another comrade fall. Now it seemed like they let two go.

This time Cynthia kept her cool. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She was tearing up, but was not sobbing.

"Andrew, let's go."

"B-but, your body..."

"I said let's go."

------------------------

HIIIIIIYAAAAAA!

From the sky came Lucy, with a drop kick to Ra's head. Due to her strength he actually doubled over.

"Where's the stinky dog? I don't see her doing anything!" Lucy didn't seem to be in any pain from the sun. The veil and sun block must have been working.

Shortly after, Feliciana, Leo and Luke arrived. Feliciana made a nasty remark to what Lucy said. Luke looked at the tattered Cynthia and asked, "What's the situation here?"

"I'll tell you later, now we have to stop this mad god. Looks like the rest of the group's here... Let's go!"

A gale of scorching wind blew across the desert.

"Now you will witness the power of a true god."

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt Jones
Sahara Desert

Cynthia looked at Halt, shocked. Her comrade is protecting her when it should be the other way around. She stood up, as beaten as she is, and brought her barrier down. As confident as she could she said, "It's okay, I'm not just some 'poor woman' that needs saving. I'm Cynthia Viridian, co-leader of the elite team," she turned to Halt and gave a weak smile, "Thanks."

Halt returned the smile quickly. "Leader's need support too. Otherwsie, they're not leaders" he said with the smile, before returning to Ra. Now he was mad. Sure he poached animals and mythical creatures for a living, which was illegal, but he had standerds. Attacking a woman is below scum. Especciely if she's wounded. He reloaded, and prepared to continue.

"Boost of confidence, huh? That won't be enough to go against me!" snarled (or squaked) the god.

Before Halt had a chance to counter, the old man ran in with his staff to fight the god. However, despite his techniological cain, which was awesome to look at and see, the god still had the upper hand, and the old man was held at the god's mercy. until Cynthia fought back, using a barrier to stab the god's hand. Halt smiled, and rolled his shoulders, ready for this. "The old guy doesn't seem to be in shape, I'll go," said Halt. He went rushing towards Ra, who prepared a punch, but he dodged by rolling to the side. He then shot one of his soul guage bullets and it went straight through Ra's eye. Despite fighting so close to Ra, Halt was doing his best not to use his dagger. He needed to observe and mermorize the god's fighting style.

"I've had it with you insolent brats! Away with ye!" He covered his recovering eye and swat his hand to hit Halt. Cynthia, staying true to her promise, prepared a barrier just before Halt could get hit. It was enough for him to move out of the way and to take another shot, right on the hand covering his recovering eye. Halt chuckled. This was going to be eas--

*WHAM* the god's speed comepletely caught Halt off guard, and he went off in a different direction from the single punch. A surge of pain, which had the byproduct of pleasure, tore through the left side of his face. He landed heavily into a patch of sand, knocking the wind out of him. He heard Cynthia shout his name, but he couldn't tell from where right away. He laid down for a few moment, trying to feel what got broken. His occipital bone, a few teeth, maybe his jaw, and a fracture, a small one, on his head. Not good. He tried to stand, but fell back, dizzy. He heard the new guy near him, holding supplies. "What's broken?" he asked "Are you okay?"

"I got punched by a goddamn god, I have broken bones" Halt grumbled, and tried to stand again. He manged to get to a full upright position this time, and looked over to see how things might be going. It looked like the twins were...dead. Well crap. Halt rolled his shoulders, and flinched in pain as he felt something twitch in his shoulder socket. "Damn it....I think my collarbone is broken too..." he snarled. "That doesn't matter. Get those supplies to Cynthia, now. She needs them more than I do" he ordered, before trying to move towards the god, as the hot breeze began to blow. He felt a little unsteady, but that was a good thing. He had a small idea of what stance he should use to minimize damage from the god. With the idea set, Halt made his way for the god.

"Birdbrain! Heads up!" Halt shouted, and threw his knife, aiming for Ra's other eye. It missed, which he expected, and it served to get his attention. Halt wobbled, and as he predicted, he got hit in the side by a sudden Ra speed. Rolling with the punch and the wobble, Halt rolled, and kicked the god hard in the back of the knee. It didn't do much, which Halt did not expected, and Ra stomped. Halt bit his lip hard to stop himself from reacting to the bone crunching impact on his knee. Using his good leg, he jumped up, and grabbed a hold of Ra's left arm. He snaked his own arm around it, grabbing the god's left bicep from behind, with the rest of his arm over the god's arm. With a flick of his fingers, Halt had his knife come back, and with a might shove, buried the length of the blade into Ra's left shoulder. Just as Ra began an expected rant or insult, Halt made on of the stupidest moves he could have made in the situation. He shoved his right hand into the god's mouth. Ra looked caught of guard, but began to beat into Halt with his right hand. "Argh" Halt said out of impact. A few ribs broke, then he felt one or two impacts into his organs. He held on though, trying to keep the god still. "NOW! WHILE I STILL HAVE HIM!" Halt shouted to the others.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Felicja Łukaszewicz/"Feliciana Luca"
Sahara Desert, Egypt

"Now you will witness the power of a true god."

Feli glared at Lucy, before flipping the bird at her. Seriously, it was difficult to battle in broad daylight when one's stronger form was more effective at night. Sure, Ra was on the ground unlike the other birds. Feli had no way of telling however if the god was capable of going all bird on her.

She saw Halt as he confronted Ra and shoved his hand into the god's mouth, both of them on the ground. She rolled her eyes as Ra started beating him up, thinking of how stupid the move was, until Halt shouted something out.

"NOW! WHILE I STILL HAVE HIM!" He yelled, which quickly changed Feli's views. Ra was facing forward, so she could probably attack from behind. Grinning at the new opening, she tucked her pistol back into her bag as she started moving into a position where she could charge and shift from behind Ra, without being detected. Quietly, she ran until she found herself directly behind Ra's back. Unless her usual bad luck dictated that Ra had eyes at the back of his head, she felt like she could do this.

She gave a discreet thumbs-up sign to Halt and mouthing that she was ready, before preparing herself. She ran towards them, going faster until she jumped into the air, allowing her body to shift from human to beast, which extended the distance of her jump, and landed squarely on Ra's back. She opened her jaws, ready to attack.

Ra quickly turned to face backwards, which prompted Feli to sink her fangs into the human skin of his back and ripped off a ribbon of flesh. The god still had one good arm though. His attention diverted, he then used his right arm to punch Feli swiftly. The skin on his back healed rather quickly, which made her heart sink. Was he really so invincible? Pushing her head down once again in order to avoid getting hit where she did not want to, she tore off more chunks of flesh on Ra's back with her canines, not big ones, but doing so fast enough, hoping the pain was enough to distract Ra from everyone else and maybe, weaken him a little.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Andrea Bellamy/Andrew "Andy" Stone
Sahara Desert

Suddenly, that Caleb guy dashed up a flight of stairs that appeared from nowhere, and once he reached the end to where the bird man was he jumped and kicked it square in the face. This prompted the bird man to let go of Andrew and left him falling, but Caleb caught him mid-air and held him as they fell. The bird man himself was spiraling down in a daze.

"You should be more alert, mate," said Caleb, ending with a wink. "Giant Pillow," he then said, while snapping his fingers. Right underneath them a giant pillow began to materialize and they landed safely on it. Shortly, there was another crash in the sand and it was the birdman.

"Wow, sucks for him. By the way, I'm Caleb, if you didn't remember," he put out his hand to shake, "Nice to meet you," he said with a smile.

Andrea turned a bright shade of red, and it wasn't because of the desert heat either. "Um...uh..." She really wanted to say something, but she remembered she had to be in character. This was one of the parts of her job she hated, because she really wanted to give him a hug right now.

She let out a sigh, and lowered her sunglasses a little. "What are you saying? That was my fault? That bird just caught me by surprise, that's all! Don't expect to be saving me like this every damn day. Hmph." She still took his hand and shook it, even though "Andrew" was supposed to be upset, figuring this was a good opportunity for him to have some "character development." "Anyway, thanks for that, I guess... I could've done myself though... Name's Andy. Don't you forget it!" Then she stormed off. She bit her lip, I hope that wasn't too much... The entire time she never stopped blushing.

She didn't get very far before finding Cynthia facing a giant man with a bird's head who was apparently the Egyptian god Ra. Caleb also caught up. Cynthia clearly was not in the best shape, but she still insisted on taking on the god.

"Fine then, Let's do this!" She pulled out the cube machine thing the scientist guy gave her she had used to clean the bathrooms the night before. She flipped a small switch on it, and threw it on the ground in front of the god. A large vortex opened up from the top. This time, instead of sucking in stuff, the device started spewing out all the dirt she had had sucked out from the bathrooms. Surely, Ra wasn't going to like getting bathroom junk on himself. Andrea giggled at the thought of it. Her usual high pitched girl giggle, instead of a more manly laugh. She eventually caught herself, stopped laughing, and cleared her thrat. "Uh... I knew that thing would come in handy... Heh heh." She said with a deep voice, and shifting her eyes left and right hoping no one noticed that.

---

Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone
Sahara Desert

Leo ran in just in time. He'd been running for quite some time, but he didn't look the least bit tired. The the other team members were there too. "Sorry I'm late guys! I was being chased by a bunch of Harpies. Heh, luckily a sandstorm blew and they lost me in all the sand." He explained while rubbing the back of his head.

Andrew saw him, and suddenly started blushing for some reason. Maybe the desert heat was getting to him. He quickly facepalmed. "Bro, why aren't you wearing a shirt?!"

Leo looked down, and laughed a little. "Oh that. A Harpie scratched tore it and ruined it. Heh, besides, I think I look pretty good without it though. Don't cha think?" He started flexing his arms.

Andrew blushed even more. He must really not like the desert. "Jesus Christ, do I look gay to you?! Stop acting stupid! Ugh, anyway if you can't see, we're fighting Ra. Go do something useful!"

"Um, like what? I don't have any weapons or anything like that. I'm just really lucky."

Andrew facepalmed once again. "Oh for crying out loud!" He knelt down, and put his hand on the ground, and produced a large pink crystal. Once it was out of the ground, he waved his hand, and fashioned the crystal into a pink crystal sword. Once it was finished, she grabbed it's handle and offered it to the boy. "Here, use this. You can keep it if you want. Ugh, I can't stand seeing another guy being useless!"

Leo happily took the sword, and smiled. "Thanks bro!" He threw his arms around the guy, and gave him a big hug. "I'll pay you back for this, I promise!"

"GET YOUR ****ING ARMS OFF OF ME YOU DUMB***! I TOLD YOU I'M NOT GAY!" Once he did, he blushed even more, and started rubbing his temples, and mumbling something.

Leo looked at the other guy, and frowned. Jeez, what's his problem? Hugs are great! Leo thought. He then turned his attention towards Ra, grasped the sword's handle with both hands, and started charging towards the angry god. "Take this you meanie!" He exclaimed and repeatedly slashed Ra with his new weapon. The scratches kept healing themselves, but it didn't stop Leo from continuing to attack him anyway.

Last edited:

Samantha Sparks

Sahara Desert, Egypt

"You fools," Ra chuckled, "not even the combined power of your might can stop me!"

Just then, the hearts Ra attached to his gold necklace began to vibrate. "Wha- wha- what could this be? This can't possibly- oh, this is going to get juicy..."

The two hearts began to detach from Ra's necklace and started to hover in mid-air. The shattered pieces of the twins began to form around the hearts. Blueprint-like markings began to form, seemingly instructing the shape of the interior and exterior of the twins's bizzarre physiology. In a matter of time, shining, humanoid figures began to take shape, along with their clothes, as unexpected. For some reason, triangular shades were added as part of the reboot.

"Technology and magic of the ancients," Ra noted, "fused into one."

"Who the hell do you think we are?" the Stilton twins shouted in unison.

"Hey, where's Nyarlathotep?" Stella scratched her head before stretching and yawning. "Dying has made me so tired. Now would be a good time for solar-powered cells."
"I told you Stella there's no Nyarlathotep," Colby spoke, "the one we seek is right there."

With that, the Stiltons held hands, before pointing it at the first bird-man they saw. This bird-person was fighting the one Colby knew as 'Lucky Guy'. "So you're Ra, eh? Wonder if you're tougher than Nyarlathotep." With that, metal casings accompanied with purple and orange spell circles encased the twin's arms, ending with a humongous buzzsaw, armed with razor-sharp diamond-hard teeth. This buzzsaw was then landed on Ra, before the diety caught its spinning, flat sides with both hands. The buzzsaw barely touched his beak, and the spinning wouldn't stop.

"Oh trust me, I'm stronger than that so-called Outer God will ever be..." Ra smirked.

"Real Stiltons never die, even when they are killed, let's go!" The Stilton twins put in more effort and carved further into Ra's beak. Ra stood still. "But really, I don't even know why Father added these shades," with that, they threw their triangular shades into Ra's eyes, pushing him back a little.

Next, Stella shifted her free hand into a gun, the gun Penner gave her previously, and Colby shifted his free arm into a energy ray. In a flash, they both started to fire simultaneously at the bird-brain.

Ra just endured it like a simple insect sting. "You impress me, children."

"You alright there, lucky guy," the Stilton twins spoke to Leo in unison. "I think we have a plan, and it involves aerial combat and sonicbooms. You in?"

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
Sahara Desert, Egypt

Cynthia was ready to go just when the others arrived. She considered herself lucky because everyone would be needed in order to defeat Ra. She took this moment to brainstorm and form a plan to finally bring down the arrogant god. As she was thinking she watched her team interact. What stuck out to her was the interaction between Leo and Andre. Andre made a good move and dirtied Ra with some contraption, but what was odd was the awfully high pitched laugh he let out afterwards. Not even a guy should be able to make that sound. She took note.

Despite the simultaneous attacks from the majority of the group, Ra still looked raring to go and even more furious. Cynthia was still in place, wanting to move, but knowing she can't. She tried hard to shift her feet, but to no avail, they stood in place. She watched on and was shocked to see a glowing light interrupt the scene.

The hearts that once belonged to the Stilton twins, who were believed to be long gone, were glowing in a soft bright light that then took the form of the twins themselves.

"Technology and magic of the ancients," Ra noted, "fused into one."

Cynthia gave a sigh of relief, she thought she lost two more comrades after her vow to protect them. The action began to resume and reached its climax. Ra seemed sluggish and his regeneration slowed down, most likely due to constant use. Cynthia continued to formulate their next move, which should be their last. She looked around her to see who was readily available: Luke, Lucy, Andrew, and Caleb. Penner was boxed in a barrier recuperating.

"Guys," shouted Cynthia, "I have a plan." The small group gathered into a huddle as Cynthia made her propsal.

"If you follow the plan without flaw, we could end this right now," she asserted as she gave a quick nod.

"I'll be ready in a couple of minutes," she continued, "Just get into position and notify the others of the plan. Go!"

And then they were off. Cynthia sat down and got into her meditating position, legs crossed and palms together as if she were praying. She closed her eyes as she took a deep breath and slowly exhaled.

The rest of the team, save for the twins and Leo, have been asked to back down. Leo and the twins would be in charge of the aerial attack and would keep Ra occupied. Leo was held up by Stella as she was flying through the skies and he would use his sword to pierce Ra in every direction. They were surprisingly agile and he kept missing. His eyes must be impaired. By then, he was infuriated and let out another gale of hot wind, this time it was powerful enough to send everyone falling backwards.

"!" Luke suddenly jolted up from ground. "She's ready guys!" Due to his heightened senses he could feel the wave of energy sent by Cynthia, notifying them that she was ready on her end.

"Lucrezia, you're up!"

"You got it!" She was off in a dash, ready to begin phase one of the plan. Lucy was the closest to Ra in terms of speed and power. Her role would be to completely tire him out, with help of course. She was behind him as he turned. He threw a punch when she jumped up and gave a powerful kick to the beak, sending him back. Just as he was going back he tripped over a bed of dagger-like crystals, set up by Andre who was idly by, crouched down with palms on the sand. Ra was about to fall right through when he stopped and hovered right over it. Lucy took this chance to levitate right above him to drop down and give a power-packed drop kick.

SQUAAAAAAAAAAWK! Ra was sent through the crystals and surely in pain.

Phase One: Complete.

Now it was time for phase two, teasing. Lucy and Andre fell back as Halt, Alexis, and Feliciana stepped up, weapons in hand. They formed a triangle around him and and waited for him to rise. Slowly, he got up as the gaping holes that covered his body took time to regenerate, gradually closing and making a sizzling sound. At the right moment, when he was ready to move, the shots rung out. From seemingly every direction he was being shot, and this was irritating both the god and his regenerative powers. The three shooters were able to sense his impending anger and backed out. The air around them got denser and denser.

He was going to blow.

"Everyone, fall back now!" Luke ordered as he pointed in the opposite direction. Everyone ran, some faster than others, as the air continued to get dense and so hot that burns seemed to appear on their skin. He seemed to have prepared something big and whether the group would be able to escape was questionable. Luke took a quick moment to look back and saw the god unleashing his power.

SKWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

An explosion, similar to a supernova, bursted from his body and expanded rapidly over the desert. The heat was hot enough to turn the top of the sand into a shimmering glass and turned any surrounding cacti into ashes. The blast was coming in fast until it overcame the group and kept going. The blast ran its course and a mix of smoke and kicked up sand enveloped the area.

"Bahaha! That's what happens when you mess with an almighty god such as I! Kehehe!" Ra held his sides and looked down at the glass covered ground. He saw his reflection and began to flex his muscles, performing all sorts of poses.

Suddenly, he was unable to move. Out from the smoke came Luke, hand extended with his palm slowly forming into a fist. As he did so, the pressure of his hold on Ra became greater.

Phase Two: Complete.

"B-but how?! How could you have survived that?!"

"Heh," started Luke, "You have to keep in mind that we have an angel watching over us."

As the smoke cleared you could see everyone contained in a barrier, now being released. Back to Cynthia's location, you could see she was still in her position, now bleeding through her nose due to strain. She poured much more power in the barriers to ensure safety.

Luke continued, "Look at your petty self. Supposed almighty god losing to a group of mere mortals. Where's your bloody power now, huh? You can barely get out of my grip," he squeezed tighter,"It's time for you to go away, you shouldn't meddle with the affairs of the Worldly Realm."

"Is it my turn now?" interrupted Caleb.

"You just ruined the mood you bastard!" he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose with his free hand, " Yes, you can lock him away now."

Caleb set out both of his hands. "Sarcophagus," he snapped his left hand, "Padlock and chains," another snap with his right hand.

A giant sarcophagus materialized around Ra and then a padlock held by chains held it shut.

"That's not all ..." mumbled Luke.

Around the closed sarcophagus appeared a barrier, which Cynthia poured her last power into. The final step was up to Luke. He put out his hands and waved them around as he shifted the sand surrounding the barrier. He was drawing a diagram and once he was done he shouted, "Plus Potestatis!"

The barrier glowed and was strengthened. The god was sealed.

Phase Three, The Final Phase: Complete. Cynthia's plan worked. She wiped the blood off her face and fell backwards. She felt completely drained, yet, she managed to muster a smile. Her breathing was heavy and labored, her body tattered, but she was happy. With teamwork, the group was able to complete their mission, without casualties.

The rest of the group assembled and surrounded her. Halt offered a hand and she smiled in response, accepting it and being pulled up. Luke started to clap and the others began to follow, some starting to cheer. Cynthia felt proud of herself and her team. A tear started to form in her eye.

"Because of all your teamwork this was possible, don't just thank me. Besides, I'm not the only leader here!" Everyone turned to Luke and he immediately turned a shade of red. Caleb and Leo both hoisted him up and set him up on their shoulders.

"Hands off me you dirty assholes! I don't want your sweat and grime on me!"

SPIRIT HQ

The group arrived at the HQ and set off to their own personal tasks and were given a chance for recuperation. Those who are injured can enter the infirmary, a high-tech lab with a healing chamber that can get you back on your feet within a matter of hours.

(OOC: Bunnying you guys again so we can move on! As you already know, if you have any problems tell me. There will be quick interaction time. Then we move on to the next mission.)

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt Jones
Sahara Desert

As Halt struggled with the god, he could feel the damn bird damage more of his organs and vessels inside. The wolf girly, though, gave a discreet thumbs-up sign to Halt and mouthing that she was ready, before preparing herself. She ran towards them, going faster until she jumped into the air, allowing her body to shift from human to beast, which extended the distance of her jump, and landed squarely on Ra's back. She opened her jaws, ready to attack. Halt took the signal, and tore his hand out of the god's mouth, and rolled away. He held the bleeding appedgage under his right arm, and took a few breaths as the man with the pink cyrstals and one of the less armed guys get into a bit of an argument over...hugging....Halt sighed, and crawled to behind a sand dune. he took a few breaths, and started coughing up blood. "Damn it...*cough* got a little carried away..." he groaned, and looked around for something to help him. His eyes fell onto a staff in the ground, the one that Ra had been using earlier. Halt crawled to it from his low position in the sand, and while he could here fighting, he was in no shape to even think about fighting. He grabbed the gold staff with his left hand, and regretted it almost instantly. The staff was HOT. The sun must have heated it, because it started to burn. Halt tried to ignore the pain, like the side and internal pain he had at the moment, but burns and their pain merely increase with time. Using it as a walking staff, Halt stood up, and looked over to Ra. The time was working well, albiet without him, but Ra was shrugging everything off. Cynthia pulled the healthy ones aside, and began to form a plan. Halt kneeled down below a sand dune, trying to see if he could assist in anyway. His shotgun was nearby from where it was thrown, so it was a simple gesture of his finger to get it to return. Gunners, even wounded, have a point.

Lucy and Andre fell back as Halt, Alexis, and Feliciana stepped up, weapons in hand. They formed a triangle around him and and waited for him to rise. Slowly, he got up as the gaping holes that covered his body took time to regenerate, gradually closing and making a sizzling sound. At the right moment, when he was ready to move, the shots rung out. From seemingly every direction he was being shot, and this was irritating both the god and his regenerative powers. "Shotgun rain!" Halt said mockingly, as he fired the last of his shotgun shells into the birdy. The three shooters were able to sense his impending anger and backed out. The air around them got denser and denser. Halt hobbled back on the golden staff, and took a defensive stance on the ground, the rod across his body.

"Everyone, fall back now!" Luke ordered as he pointed in the opposite direction. Everyone ran, some faster than others, as the air continued to get dense and so hot that burns seemed to appear on their skin. He seemed to have prepared something big and whether the group would be able to escape was questionable. Halt attempted to rise, but fell back down, a cry of pain escaping his lips. He hunkered down, awaiting the pain.

SKWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

An explosion, similar to a supernova, bursted from his body and expanded rapidly over the desert. The heat was hot enough to turn the top of the sand into a shimmering glass and turned any surrounding cacti into ashes. The blast was coming in fast until it overcame the group and kept going. The blast ran its course and a mix of smoke and kicked up sand enveloped the area.

"Bahaha! That's what happens when you mess with an almighty god such as I! Kehehe!" Ra held his sides and looked down at the glass covered ground. He saw his reflection and began to flex his muscles, performing all sorts of poses. Halt swore at his arrogance, as the smoke cleared revealing the barriers. Halt turned back to Cynthia, making sure she was still among the living. She was, though her nose started to bleed. As Caleb, Luke, and Cynthia started to seal Ra away, Halt managed to stand with the staff, his left hand burning slightly. A seal later, and the barrier around the locked sarcophagus strengthened. It was done. Halt let out a sigh of relief, along with some coughs, and hobbled to the teams fearless leader. He offered her a hand, and she smiled in response, taking it. Halt heaved her up with his right hand, before letting her lean on his right shoulder for support. Putting their weight on the gold staff, he helped her to the teleporter, and returned home.

Halt Jones
SPIRIT HQ

Halt coughed more, and nearly fell down when the teleportation ended. Blood dripped down the corner of his mouth, through he attempted to wipe it off. He gave a small smile to Cynthia, and held out the gold rod that Ra had to her. "Got you a little present from the mission *cough cough*" Halt managed to choke out, before coughing more blood. He wiped his mouth, and resumed standing somewhat, his weight on his non broken leg.

Samantha Sparks

OoC: Something tells me that this RP will go on without anyone ever knowing that Colby's a dude.

SPIRIT HQ

"I seriously thought we were going to die," Stella gasped to her twin, "sister, did you?"
"I always think that we will die, sister. Pessimism is human nature," Colby replied to his twin, "and so is optimism."
Colby then began to choke, along with Stella. In the next second, they coughed out two gold scarabs each which fell right in their palms. They gasped at the discovery.
"This will make a good present for you," the sisters said to each other in unison, before trading identical scarabs and popping the other back in their mouths.
Stella coughed out another charm, one that looked like a frog. "Heqet. The goddess of fertility," Colby mentioned, "probably related to Hecate, Greek Goddess of Witchcraft. It's a fertility charm, won't be useful for combat, but good for creating healthy incest babies. We should keep it."

Next, the twins held hands, before a purple-orange blueprint-like marking appeared all over the surface of their body. They were healing.