• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

S P I R I T [RPG Thread]

Schade

Metallic Wonder
'Lucy'
That desert we were in

After being informed with Lukes plan, which had suprisingly positive odds, Lucy were assigned her own mission. it appeared she was the only one to match Ra's strength, as well as being quite a bit faster than him. She went through the plan once more in her head before executing it.
"Lucrezia, you're up!" Cynthia shouted, giving Lucy her sign to take action. "You got it!" she replied before bracing herself. She came up behind him, and avoided a punch, immediatly kiccking right in the beak, sending him tumbeling backwards into the trap set by the others. That's gonna leave a mark, Lucy thought before floating higher up, releasing a splendid drop-kick. This sent him right to the ground, in a bed of crustals set up by Andre. After her part was over, Lucy floated away into safety. The sun didn't directly affect her, but she could notice that she grew more and more tired.

After her part, the fight went as Luke had planned it, and it didn't take long before they sealed away the creepy Bird-God, and could finally relax.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The HQ

Atfer they returned to HQ, they all went their seperate way. Some to the infirmary to heal their wounds. Lucy just went straight back to her room. She wasn't tired or anything, she was exhausted! She sat down on her little french-themed bench and took up her hairbrush. She sat for hours in front of the gigantic victorian mirror just brushing her long hair. She felt like sh!t. She hadn't had anything to drink since she got to the place, and they had already been on two missions, ehere the last one really drained her of her last energy. She observed herself in the mirror as she brushed her hair. her eyes looked more black than Red, and her hair was all dry and looked dead, just like herself. her skin looked like the skin of a teenage boy hitting puberty, and she had deep dark rings under her eyes. I must have something to drink! she thought. she had already tried eating normal human food, but she could just eatas much as she wanted without feeling even remotly satisfied. She even tried acon! Which always seemed to help her back in her human life when she felt bad. Not even the night, as it appeared, had any effect on her well being. She had no choice now. She had to have blood

(OOC: Trying to get back into this. Sorry for being inactive during Egypt)

Last edited:

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
Cynthia Viridian
SPIRIT HQ

Halt supported Cynthia the whole trip back to the base. Despite his current condition, he managed to get her there. Arriving at the base, he started coughing, as he did the way there, but he still turned and smiled to Cynthia. He held out a gold rod as he did so, and upon closer inspection, she realized it was the staff Ra held.

"Got you a little present from the mission *cough cough*" Halt managed to choke out, before coughing more blood. He wiped his mouth, and resumed standing somewhat, his weight on his non broken leg.

"I didn't notice until now... y-you took it? I don't know what to say..." He had another coughing fit and saw how he struggled to maintain his posture.

"More importantly," she continued, "we need to get you to the infirmary. They'll get us patched up in no time." She ended with a weak smile and offered to help walk Halt to the labs.

-------------------------

Luke Kendall
SPIRIT HQ

Luke looked around and saw all sorts of injuries. He was glad he wasn't as beat up as someone like Cynthia or Halt. He was still covered in all sorts of scratches and bruises that he attained from fending off all sorts of avian creatures, especially those harpies.

Wow, I should count my blessings... I basically left unscathed compared to those two...

He then went around to check the condition of everyone on the team. "Remember everybody, there's a high-tech infirmary ready to heal any wounds you may have, and they'll get you ready in a jiffy!"

Off the corner of his eye he could spot Lucy trudging to her dormitory. From what he could see in his peripherals, she was a mess. He could tell that her skin was indeed paler than usual and could sense a sick feeling dwelling within her. He decided to follow her to her dorm in order to check on her health.

-------------------------

Knock Knock

"Lucrezia, are you alright in there?"

No answer. He knocks again.

"Lucrezia, can I speak to you for a moment?"

He hears shifting in the room. Moments later the door is opened a crack.

"Yes," she replies, "What is it?"

"I sensed that you weren't feeling well and I thought that I should just..." she suddenly lunges at Luke, who is pushed back by her strength and is pinned down to the ground.

"Wha- Lucrezia! Stop this instance!" He then resorts to using his power in order to force her against the wall. "What's gotten into you?!"

He looked at her carefully, noticing how much in bad shape she was. Frizzy hair, pale skin, black, soulless eyes, and dark rings surrounding them. She kept squirming under his hold, squirming so fast with her speed that he had to choice but to apply more pressure to subdue her.

"Blood, blood, blood! I need it! I need it nooooow!" She wailed it over and over as if it were some sort of mantra.

"We've got to get you help, now. I'm sorry I have to do this..."

In the midst of her screaming, he tightened the hold around her neck until she passed out.

--------------------------

Infirmary

As soon as Luke arrived into the lab he set Lucy down on an examination table.

"She talks of blood. I think she's close to cracking, well, she sort of already did. Is there a way to hold her off?"

"Well," a man in a lab coat started, "We can give her the blood of animals, which could delay any ... how do you say it? 'Cracking.'"

"Is that... the right thing to do? Will the animals live?"

"If we take small dosages from a couple of them and administer them to her... then yes."

"And she won't go crazy?"

"Possibly."

"Let's try then..."

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt Jones
SPIRIT HQ

"I didn't notice until now... y-you took it? I don't know what to say..." Cynthia said, looking a little shocked. Halt managed a smile, before he had another coughing fit and she saw how he struggled to maintain his posture.

"More importantly," she continued, "we need to get you to the infirmary. They'll get us patched up in no time." She ended with a weak smile and offered to help walk Halt to the labs. He gave a weak grin in return, and rubbed his side a little. It hurt to touch.

"Yeah...that would be a good idea, I don't think I can stand for much longer..." Halt noted with a little annoyance. He coughed, and had to lean on the gold staff. Holding it in his left hand, his right arm around Cynthia's shoulders, her left around his, and her right hand balancing her staff, they hobbled their way to the Infermary. Halt had to suppress a smile. As much tough talk as she put up earlier about defending her teamates, she was being supported to the infirmary. He just...had a bad day is all. He chuckled a little, but coughing out more blood. His vision was getting bleary. Have to make every breath count. "So...any of these...miracle tubes for two...?" he says jokily. One of his possible last breaths, and he spends it on a joke. Too good of a last chance. Halt felt dizzy, and right in front of the infirmary, passed out, and would've hit the ground hard had he not been supported by the arms of Cynthia. He was hauled into a tube, and left to drift in the healing chemicals...

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Bruce Penner
His Subconcience

Penner could only see a lot of white light. It had seemed like a second ago he was in the middle of fighting Ra. He didn't remember exactly how it went. Suddenly Penner had a spurt of excitement as he was still floating in the white air. Maybe he finally died! Go Ra! He began to look around for a long time until he finally saw it. There was a hole in the haze where a women stood in a long flowing dress. It was Penner's wife. He had done it! He would finally be with her. Penner floated as quickly as he could until finally he reached her. He had never been as happy and excited as right now. He started to tear up as he reached out to touch her, but suddenly she spoke.

"You have to go back schnookums."

"What?! No!"

"Those young kids need you, we will see each other eventually I promise"

"But bu bu!"

Suddenly his wife began to repeat the phrase "Are you okay?" over and over.

Penner began to fade from the light until he finally opened his eyes, only to be greeted by a far harsher table light that was one he clearly recognized as a medical lamp. A nurse stood over him repeating the words until she sighed.

"Oh thank goodness, you are finally up! When your eyes started watering I was worried you had developed some kind of condition." Her voice was too perky and she immedietly nnoyed Penner.

"Where am I..."

"The Infirmary silly!, those cute little twins carried you here from the mission! They are quite strange I have to say, but considering they carried you all the way here they must care about you a lot. Apperantly you got really heart by that nasty god." She looked at her clipboard and smiled too wide.

"Buuuuuut your neck isn't broken! So you should be able to leave this place in a few hours thanks to our amazing recovery systems! Gosh, I love working here!"

Penner was crushed, it seemed he just couldn't get what he wanted. Him living means he is going to have to continue to work on his plan. But feeling the pain he was in, that was going to have to wait for a few hours. He also would remind himself to thank the robot knuckleheads. Maybe put blasters in their arms or something. Penner turned to see HAlt in the bed next to his. He looked pretty bad too. Although he didn't like to admit it. Penner hoped he and Halt got the worst of it. Penner closed his eyes in hopes to rest, until suddenly he darted upright and started looking around. The lights and beepers were going off and the nurse was panicking.

"MY CAIN! WHERE IS MY CAIN?"

"Dr... I ...I don."

"*****, STOP SCREWING AROUND AND TELL ME WHO HAS IT"

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Felicja Łukaszewicz/"Feliciana Luca"
SPIRIT HQ

Feli, wearing just her tank top without her jacket, sat down in the holding room of the infirmary, waiting for her turn to be treated. The battle was over, and they had succeeded, even though she actually had to reload her gun between shots while in the second phase of taking down Ra. She was going to get more bullets later on, so that was not much of a problem. The same couldn't be said for her body however. Though she didn't have any broken bones or sprains, wrestling down Ra wasn't exactly the easiest thing as a wolf in broad daylight. Neither did her wolf form have any form of instant healing. Feli thus had bleeding cuts, scratches and bruises all over her body, particularly on her torso and arms, as well as legs, the worst and deepest ones being on her arms which she used to hold the avian god down. Her body ached from the strain, and her head wasn't in the best state, her not being used to such sweltering heat and all.

Looking inside the window once again, she spotted a vacancy. Getting on her feet, she slowly headed for the door and it slid open. She moved to the male healer in question and slumped on the seat she was directed to, exhausted. She then looked up at him. Good-looking, a brunet and in his late twenties...thankfully not Jozef. He looked at both her arms, before examining the rest of her wounds, scribbling something on a piece of paper. Feli looked to the side and saw that Halt and Penner were lying in infirmary beds. They looked like messes, and Feli was suddenly relieved that even that difference in strength did matter.

"Ms. Luca, aside from the wounds on your forearms, there's nothing too serious. Even then, all your injuries are external. You should be alright in a while. This should do the trick and patch your wounds up in a few hours, as long as you get some rest. You can go to your room, no need for confinement." He said, as he placed both his hands on her forearms, a green glow emanating from them. He left them on for a few seconds, before letting go. Feli then got up, feeling less heavy, and headed out for her room, needing that rest.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Lucrezia Stark
HQ - The infirmary

After observing herself in the mirror for god knows how long, everything started to blur out, and Lucy drifted in and out of onsciousness. She would have to get herself to the infirmary or something. They could probably help. Suddenly, she heard a knocking on the door. "Lucrezia, are you alright in there?" she heard someone say. Who's that.. What? she thought as she stumbled towards the door. "Lucrezia, can I speak to you for a moment?" the voice continued. What.. Who..? Luke? Was that Luke? It did sound suspiciously like hmi. What did he want, she wondered. she managed to slowly open the door, letting the strong light from the hallway enter the room, hurting her eyes. "Yes," she said, "What is it?". Luke then started talking, but somewhere along the way, Lucy blacked out...

She woke up by a smell she knew very well. The horrifying smell of a hospital. drenched with guilt, fear and painkillers. She hated that smell, but it seemed she was at the infirmary. A guy was walking around doing doctor-stuff. Lucy felt like sh*t. She had a strong headache, and her throat felt like it was burning. She felt really, really thirsty. On the stand next to her, there was a bag with red goo in it which was strategically placed so that Lucy would see it. She didn't even think about what it was before lounging out for it, ripping the top apart with her teeth, and pouring the blood down her throat like crazy. It felt good for her throat, and the burning immediatly ceased, not entirely, but enough so that she wasn't annoyed by it. The blood had a weird aftertaste though, and it was nothing like she remembered it from when she killed her ex. What's this? Empty so soon? she thought with a disappointed sob. She did feel a lot better, but she knew that this weird substance tht was probably some sort of animal blood couldn't satisfy her forever.

She did feel a lot better, and had talked a bit with the doctor. He said she as given animalblood in order to keep herself from "Crack" or something.. She felt relieved, but not fully restored. She would have to get a good days sleep. She thanked the doctor and went out of the infirmary. She probably had to find Luke, as she blacked out before he could say whatever he came to her for.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Cynthia Viridian
SPIRIT HQ Office

Cynthia looked down at Feliciana's file, then at the file of the wanted Wieża gang she found in her criminal database. Everything vital seemed to check out. Same height, same hair color, even the same nose. Of course there were the eyes, but Feliciana's wolf form did have the green eyes. It was also mentioned on the file that the criminal Łukaszewicz was a lupine shapeshifter. And then Feliciana's questionable accent... She shook her head as she closed the files and put them away. She was not going to have a criminal in her mission team, and she was determined to find out the truth. She heard the door open, then close once again. Looking up, she saw that it was Luke.

"Hello, Luke. Do you have any updates on the others' conditions?" She asked. The young teenager was still a mess, covered with scratches and bruises. Cynthia saw that he was clearly uncomfortable with this, but silently commended his putting the others first. Luke nodded as he tried to wipe off some of the dried blood on his forearm. He did not like the feeling of it and wanted to get back to the infirmary as soon as possible to rid himself off this...mess.

"Jones and Penner are recovering in the infirmary. Stark...we had her stabilized with animal blood for the meantime. I was told that it's not going to hold her off that long, however. The Stilton twins have healed themselves and Luca was treated and should be resting in her room. As for me..." He replied, as he looked down at himself once again.

"Thank you, Luke. You can go and attend to yourself now...you need some rest." Cynthia said as she stood up and opened the door, allowing Luke to pass through, before stopping him.

"By the way, the next mission...tomorrow morning, before dawn. I'm counting on all of you." She said, before letting him go.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Andrea Bellamy
SPIRIT HQ

Andrea was sore after getting knocked around by Ra. Luckily, she wasn't so badly hurt that she would need to see a doctor. Not that she would see the doctor anyway. If he had to an exam on her, the secret would be out. She had seen and been in enough movies to know that. As she took off her disguise, prepared to jump into bed and forget this day ever happened she was starting to wonder if keeping this act up was even worth it. It was becoming annoying trying to keep this act up around certain people. who knows, maybe they might like having a famous movie star within their ranks. She didn't think about these thoughts for very long, as soon as her head hit the pillow, she went right to sleep.

Leo Silverstone
SPIRIT HQ

According to the doctor, Leo's wounds were nothing major, and he would be better after a nights rest. After thanking the doctor, he got himself dinner from the cafeteria, and went to bed. He was generally a restless person by nature, but fighting and Egyptian god can take a lot out of a person. As soon as he finished his dinner, he took off his clothes, and went straight to bed.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Bruce Penner
Spirit HQ

Bruce leaped off of the bed and approached his room, he yelled at the nurse before she could tell him the cain had been recovered and taken to his room. He hobbled to his room, realizing the irony of the fact that at least for now he would need it. Penner wasn't healthy enough to continue to work on his plan at this point in time. But he did continue to work on optimizations to his inventory. He needed to remind himself to thank the twins eventually. Not that it mattered since they don't seem to have emotions like normal people do. The night came soon and Penner went to sleep.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Felicja Łukaszewicz/"Feliciana Luca"
SPIRIT HQ

Feli sat up in bed as she consumed the hot soup that was brought into her room. It was goulash, one of her favorites, and it tasted almost as if little Fryderyk had cooked it. Not that Fryderyk was exactly "little", he was actually eighteen. However, he had joined when he was barely sixteen, and was rather small until he shot up in height the next year. Didn't stop him from being strong when he had to be...as well as an awesome cook. She missed his sausages a lot, but refrained from ordering them if in case the nature of the food would attract suspicion. To be particular about sausage was another invitation to suspicion after all.

She had heard that the mission was going to be early the next morning, before dawn. Luke had come in and checked on her, before telling her to rest. The wounds on Feli's arms had almost faded, pink scars instead of red and bloody ones, and her body ached less. The bruises had mostly faded, and the smaller scrapes had already disappeared. By the way things were going, she was going to be in alright shape by morning. Finishing up the rest of her meal, she set the tray aside on her table, switched off the lights, locked her door and decided to allow herself some sleep, hopefully without any more nightmares.

Lucas "Luke" Kendall

Luke stood in the shower, the warm water cascading down his body as he scrubbed himself vigorously, almost violently even. His wounds were relatively superficial and it only took a minor healing application. From bleeding cuts, they were now pink and closed. However, that was not what concerned him. Rather, it was the mess of blood and sand left in the mission's wake. He shuddered, thinking of all the vile substances that must have stuck on him as the water washed away the foam. Looking down at himself, he shook his head, thinking that it wasn't enough, before applying even more soap. Luke knew that Cynthia had advised him to rest for the next day. Still, he felt terribly filthy and uncomfortable. For him, it just didn't feel right. Sighing, he went back to scrubbing himself, even though there was no longer any more blood.

After three rounds of scrubbing, Luke finally felt satisfied, proceeding to dry himself meticulously and stepping out of the bathroom. He changed into a clean t-shirt and a pair of shorts as he thought of the mission. It was odd how this one was to be carried out so early. Was it dangerous in broad daylight? He never had any experience in such missions and thus, was less than confident about it. Sure, he was commended for the previous ones, but he did not want to mess up this one. Not in front of everybody. Surely there was a reason why the mission had to be executed in such a way, and Luke just wanted to make sure that he didn't blow it.

-Next day, 4:00 AM-

Cynthia Viridian
SPIRIT HQ Office

Cynthia held the mission details in her hands, reading over it once again. Undoubtedly the nature of this one seemed harder than those of previous missions. Upon further research of the destination, she found out that going by mid-morning was even more dangerous due to the sheer number of active abominations that lurked there. She hoped that by strategically organizing the mission before dawn, they would have the advantage. She rubbed her head, thinking of the casualties in the previous missions. There was no doubt that she did not want a repeat of the past events, as it would reflect badly on her and on everyone else under her. She had woken up an hour earlier than everyone else just to make sure everything needed for the mission was in place. Night-vision goggles for everyone save Feliciana, whose powers gave her an advantage in the dark, new bullets for those who had guns, and antidotes, if in case the possibility of poisoning arose. Looking up at the clock, she then closed the folder, got up and exited her office.

Mess Hall

"Alright, finish up quickly, then meet me in the debriefing room. Schnell, schnell." Cynthia ordered firmly as she stood in the mess hall. It seemed as if everyone was almost done. Luke's plate looked meticulously clean save for the little portion of food he had not finished eating, Leo had taken to arranging his remaining food into a smiley face, Lucy was drinking regulation animal blood from a glass and Feliciana still showed a lack of table manners. Caleb was actually finished, a smile on his face as he looked up at the blonde woman enthusiastically, before getting up and following her.

"You seem excited. The jungle your thing or something?" Cynthia asked the young man, arching an eyebrow in curiosity. It seemed as if Caleb was just as eager as the day before, with the grin as wide as ever. He merely responded with a laugh, which Cynthia took as probably a "yes", as she led him to the debriefing room. The world map was already displayed on the screen, and Caleb took one of the closer seats.

Debriefing Room

Cynthia surveyed the room, counting and taking note of everyone until she was sure that everyone was there. Luke sat next to her, looking worriedly at the folder as he cursed under his breath. She rolled her eyes for a second before squeezing his shoulder, which seemed to relax on contact. Luke could be so nervous at times, she observed. Well, he was seventeen after all, and she was confident that he would grow out of it. Once everyone was inside, she started to zoom in the world map, pinpointing the location of their newest mission.

"We're heading to the Amazon Rainforest. I have received several recent reports of the...instability of the location. As we will be moving in the dark, take a pair of night-vision goggles from outside this room before we proceed to warp. Now, we would be encountering creatures such as Chupacabras, Jaguar Men and Lamias. Fortunately, the deadly flowers only open and release their poisonous fumes an hour after sunrise. However, this means that we have to move quickly. If you see any birds, flying or walking, do not follow them. And please, try not to fall into water unless you want to be eaten alive. As for who decided to pay a visit down south and make an appearance...Tezcatlipoca." She said, a picture flashing onscreen afterwards. It wasn't the best quality picture, but it did show a very tall, almost humanoid jaguar dressed in what appeared to be ceremonial feathers, standing amidst the dense foliage in the fading light.

"I've chosen to have this mission accomplished before it gets too bright, as to eliminate a number of risks. We have to keep watch and be careful however, as this is not an easy task. We leave in fifteen minutes....we have to move quickly." She finished, before switching off the device and heading out to make her own preparations.

Amazon Rainforest

Everyone proceeded swiftly, getting their supplies before they all warped. Cynthia instructed everyone to put on their night-vision goggles, before leading the way, Caleb volunteering to take the rear. Feli had chosen to proceed in her bestial form. The jungle was dense, dark and almost uncomfortably warm. For a while, it seemed as if there was no signs of life, until of course, they heard the loud rustling of leaves.