• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

s p r i t i n g; thread. <3

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
Hi there Vava! I'm here to C&C and whatever, so get ready >:]

Scratches: They're pretty cute, but some of them look really.. weird. That evolution of Lickitung looks.. mad. And it wants to lick something. XD;; The others are pretty cute tho'! Especially that last one. It has that weird >> expression, which is totally awesome!

Trainer Sprites: You should totally sprite Misty :] Tracey looks like he got his head tiny-fied. *O* The other two are pretty awesome! Lacks a bit shading, but they're still cool.

Ribbons: Ah, the main attraction! You have awesome ribbons, like.. wow! But they all look the same to me. I suggest trying something new, like.. rainbows! Or whatever. XD; Pokemon themed ones, maybe?

Pixel Arts: They're cool. Don't know what to say really. Hmm.. maybe her feet/legs look really weird. Idk. d:

Hi there Vava! I'm here to C&C and whatever, so get ready >:]

LOL. <3 You actually came here. -fluffs-

It has that weird >> expression, which is totally awesome!

Thanks x33. A lot of people told me that the expression on its face is pretty well done. And yeah. <~

You should totally sprite Misty :] Tracey looks like he got his head tiny-fied. *O* The other two are pretty awesome! Lacks a bit shading, but they're still cool.

O: Good idea! -throws candies- Oh and I know about Tracey. lol. ;; He's messed up. Oh and ah, about the lack of shading. x: I've never been good at spriting trainers, so yeah. XDD

Ah, the main attraction! You have awesome ribbons, like.. wow! But they all look the same to me. I suggest trying something new, like.. rainbows! Or whatever. XD; Pokemon themed ones, maybe?

YES! YES! YES! yes. : ) I'm getting bored, these days. So yeah. I could make few new things~ Won't be in the shop, though. I'll expose them here, in this section.

Pixel Arts: They're cool. Don't know what to say really. Hmm.. maybe her feet/legs look really weird. Idk. d:

k. :3

ANYWAY. I made new things. :*

HARLEYx333-2.png

Ignore the hearts plz. X3

FantinaPixelArt-1.png

Fantiiina~ <333~.xO

Onewholething-3.png

FRIENDSHIP RIBBON FTW! Chelc helped me win it. <~

C+C, as always~ -hugs+fluffs- Oh and yeah. lol. :BBBB~

aipom1234

Master Coordinator
Oh my fucking god!!!!! That HArley has to be the coolest thing I have ever seen in my life :3 I absolutely ADORE it! Oh, and about the friendship ribbon, the spikes look excellent! Since you can do spikes now are you going to make the Terracotta Medal? Just asking <33

Oh my fucking god!!!!! That HArley has to be the coolest thing I have ever seen in my life :3 I absolutely ADORE it! Oh, and about the friendship ribbon, the spikes look excellent! Since you can do spikes now are you going to make the Terracotta Medal? Just asking <33

loltnx. <3

I can only do the bottom-corner-ish-sh ones. ;_; Not the, like, middle-west-north-ish-sh ones. s:"

aipom1234

Master Coordinator
Well, since this is a spriting thread I can help you out with that. Here's what to do in order to make the spikes:
-open MS Paint
-Click the 6th tool from the top on the right hand side
-now make one of the sides with that tool
-Make another to make it symmetrical
-Now you could either flip/rotate it a few times then add them on each side, or you can make seperate ones for each side, but remember-In the Anime the spikes weren't all the exact same size, so your's shouldn't be.

Here's what it should probably look like:
ffff.png

Now I know it's not the best, but you're Vavavoom. You can make it look awesome :3

Hope I was helpful!

gjdickie1992

Not to be picky but Jessie should have more shine to her hair and add some lines too.

I love your scratches though a badger is a great idea.

gjdickie1992

It's my favourite idea, but the SuperLickilicky is the best piece of pixel art.
Keep up the good work.