• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Saddest Anime Moments! *Spoilers*

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
The real tragedy of Death Note was Mello's ambiguous gender, we're told time and time again he is a guy, but I still swear on my own life the it's a chick.

[img139]http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/714654321.jpg[/img139]

I thought it was girl at first until I heard them say "he". Much confusion was had.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
CLANNAD: After Story. Episodes 16 and 21.

/thread

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
1. Code Geass (when Lelouch dies)
2. Death Note (when L dies)
3. School Days (when Makoto gets stabbed, even though he deserved it, and when Sekai gets cut to ribbons by Katsura)
4. Naruto (when Itachi dies... あなたのサスケくそ!)
5. End of Elfen Lied (more like the whole freakin' series)

So many spoilers.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
1. Code Geass
(when Lelouch dies)
2. Death Note
(when L dies)
3. School Days
(when Makoto gets stabbed, even though he deserved it, and when Sekai gets cut to ribbons by Katsura)
4. Naruto
(when Itachi dies... あなたのサスケくそ!)
5. End of Elfen Lied
(more like the whole freakin' series)
Sad? More like hilarious.

Last edited:

Aizle Syracuse

Cannot fly.
Hmm... I suppose, from my limited experience:

1. Alexander Anderson's transformation and Alucard's reaction (Hellsing Ultimate)
2. L and Rem's deaths (Death Note)
3. Pip Bernadotte's death (Hellsing Ultimate)
4. Sai and Neuro's final confrontation (Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro)
5. Kamina's death (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
6. Alucard's flashbacks (Hellsing Ultimate)
7. The destruction of Allen Walker's Innocence and the events preceding/following it (D.Gray-man)
In no particular order. c: