• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Saddest Anime Moments! *Spoilers*

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Both made me sad. It was an awesome show though, I remember liking the animation and character designs (though I haven't seen it in forever :| ) Apparently there was a manga as well?

The manga is different then the anime, it has manga exclusive characters (the anime also has exclusive characters) the manga also features different scenes, and a lot of the scenes that are the same in the anime and manga have different dialogue.

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
Pokemon-When Pikachu tried to shock Ash but he couldn't get up because he was turned to stone.
Yugioh- When Atem left Yugi and his friends.
Yugioh 5D's- When Z One sacrifices himself to save the world after almost destroying it.
Naruto- Pretty much every time that sad music comes on.

weirdamanda

What a drama llama.
The manga is different then the anime, it has manga exclusive characters (the anime also has exclusive characters) the manga also features different scenes, and a lot of the scenes that are the same in the anime and manga have different dialogue.

That's interesting, does it essentially have the same story/ending though? I've always thought about reading it but haven't gotten around to it. Would you recommend it?

Pokemon-When Pikachu tried to shock Ash but he couldn't get up because he was turned to stone.
Yugioh- When Atem left Yugi and his friends.
Yugioh 5D's- When Z One sacrifices himself to save the world after almost destroying it.
Naruto- Pretty much every time that sad music comes on.

That scene is always bitter sweet for me. It's a shame the English dub took out Yugi's little speech after the credits, I thought it left the story on a much happier note.

epic man

STOP ACTA EVERYWHERE
in sekirei when Uzi(something) died
very japaneze name can't remeber

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Don't you dare laugh but this gets me every time...

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=OagU6Fifkog[/video]

""Hetalia Spec..."
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by 株式会社フロンティアワークス."

Well then.

The end of Angel Beats.

oRushx

HNNNNNNNNNG
Trigun - When Wolfwood dies.
Berserk - When the Hawks are massacred and Griffith has his way with Caska in front of Guts.
Initial D - When the engine in the AE86 explodes.

oRushx

HNNNNNNNNNG

The Unknown Twinkie

Lilligant is so cute
The saddest moment was during One Piece when Ace dies and when Sado died.