• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Saddest Anime Moments! *Spoilers*

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
The LAST episode of Guilty Crown! I can't stop crying when I watch it!

The LAST episode of Guilty Crown! I can't stop crying when I watch it!

Umm, you serious? I actually JUST finished watching it and thought the ending was meh. I was extremely disappointed.

The only three sad moments of anime that got to me were:

The ending of H2O Foot Prints in the sand. It killed me...
When Ushio lost the toy in the field and later on (I won't spoil) in Clannad After Story
The Angel Beats ending got to me a bit as well.

Last edited:

Freya

Noam Chompsky
I found the anime adaptation of Oreimo to be very sad because 12 episodes plus the additional 4 were not enough for me, leaving me upset and unfulfilled.

Ignoring the things endlessly stated in this thread:
I almost cried for some reason at the end of Bacanno! when Czes meets Maiza in the train station and has a breakdown after his fear of being eaten. This was probably fueled by the previous torture scenes.
I was actually really upset when Popo broke down crying after being the calm cool and collected dude in the middle of the last episode.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I heard it was bad but I didn't think it was THAT bad.

Guilty Crown's ending was kind of meh, which is appropriate since the rest of the show was also fairly meh. Well, except the music and visuals.

I found the anime adaptation of Oreimo to be very sad because 12 episodes plus the additional 4 were not enough for me, leaving me upset and unfulfilled.

Lucky there is a second season on the way then.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
SOMEONE SAY GUILTY CROWN ENDING? IM IN.

in a way, it was pretty sad.
the main character ended up all blind and his love interest was all dead was pretty depressing. if there was a happy ending, i bet the series would have been like, 30% better overall.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
SOMEONE SAY GUILTY CROWN ENDING? IM IN.

in a way, it was pretty sad.
the main character ended up all blind and his love interest was all dead was pretty depressing. if there was a happy ending, i bet the series would have been like, 30% better overall.

The problem is
Inori was already gone, and she only magically re-appeared to save Shu from dying.

I think we can all agree the series was really good, but the ending failed. I had such high hopes :(

And I'm pretty sure Hares death was a bit more sad than Inori's.

No, we can't. The series was a major let down, and as I have said multiple times in the past, it's only saving grace is the OST and the visuals.

I can agree with that, I enjoyed it but I wouldn't rate it anything higher than a 7/10. It had potential imo.

Cool Boy

Be fearless
When jeraya from naruto shippuden die.... i cried a little

ParaChomp

be your own guru
I almost cried for some reason at the end of Bacanno! when Czes meets Maiza in the train station and has a breakdown after his fear of being eaten. This was probably fueled by the previous torture scenes.
I know, it was hilarious!

ParaChomp

be your own guru
I disagree with you, but still want you to know you made me laugh.
...I was being serious, I laughed with glee when there was slaughter in Baccano.