• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Saddest Anime Moments! *Spoilers*

Freya

Noam Chompsky
...I was being serious, I laughed with glee when there was slaughter in Baccano.

How delightfully morbid and twisted. I will agree that the slaughter was pretty radical in Baccano!, the fight scenes were also equally rad, I just didn't like the whole hot pokers in the eye and acid bath thing. Not my style.

Lanik

When that sadistic boy killed Lucy's puppy with a vase.

When Taito's father was murdered by one of Shimei's zombies.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
When that sadistic boy killed Lucy's puppy with a vase.

Am I a bad person for caring more about the puppy then what happened to the kids as a result?

Lanik

Am I a bad person for caring more about the puppy then what happened to the kids as a result?

Not really. Although it was brutal when Lucy slaughtered those kids, she knew they had it coming. If it wasn't for Lucy's deceased "friend", that puppy would still be alive.

Vorux

Collector
for me it would have to be either the ending of angel beats and some of the episodes of elfen lied like when you find out about nyu's(lucy) past. specially the scene with her puppy getting killed infront of her...was almost in tears from that

TheMrJokster

I gotta go with Hughes death in Fullmetal Alchemist

poutwuw

Toa of Bronies
Can I revive this thread?
I'd say the saddest thing ever was episode 148 of Yugioh GX, when Zane died.
Cried my eyes out.

Darkazure

Gentle Giant
When the srawhat crew were seperated and disbanded temporally. I never wished more to be luffys nakama and help him through that tough period.

Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
PKMN.... Slayers too. The ending of Slayers Try always gets me >_< The song 'Somewhere' is so touchy :'( nya~

From what I remembered TRY ended on a light note. Sure it was the end of the season, but everything ended well and they made more Slayers later on, so there's not too much that's sad about it.

Then again I haven't watched Slayers TRY's ending in a while, maybe I'm wrong.