• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sadistic Pokemon Nurse

Sir Crocodile

Arcanite Reaper HO!
It's time to face a dark, dark truth.

You know that when you go to a pokemon center when all of your pokemon are beaten, bruised, and bloody, and the nurse fixes them all up and everyone’s happy. But then she says something odd. Something sick and twisted.

She says “We hope to see you again!”

How can something so vile, so disgusting POSSIBLY be uttered? Not to mention the enthusiasm with which she says it! This confirms something; a hard, cold reality that must be dealt with.

The pokemon center nurse is a sadist.

She enjoys seeing burned and poisoned pokemon with broken bones and deep cuts. She enjoys the pain they feel. She doesn’t get to inflict it, but just seeing it is enough to get her fix. She is a disgusting individual and must be removed from our games.

Magmar Master

I think this everytime I'm at the pokemon center

EDIT: Yay rank up!

Last edited:

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
No, she only says this in hopes you will return to use her services again. She wants to help you, and so wants you to come to her whenever your Pokemon need help. That's what she's there for--to ease the pain, not hurt your Pokemon. At least that's how I see it, anyway.

SapphireSwampert

Worldend Dominator
I think I died a bit reading that.><

Noheart

The Abysswalker
The nurse like's seeing little 10 year old boys' pokemon getting hurt, and seeing them bring's her purple heart some joy, and she throws them into the machine to heal them, hoping that she gets to see there pain again.
Let alone she says her little catchphrase so... weirdly.. it forces the little boy/girl to come back again.. and again...
I say we replace her with a blissey!

... I never thought about it that way. Now I'm a bit... speechless.

Or not, haha, I think it's a bit funny actually :D

Dattebayo

Banned
That preposterous, the nurse wants to help pokemon, not enjoying of pain and suffering they have.

pikakid

jirachi killer
i have been thinking this for a while she isnt nurse Joy she is nurse I LIKE TO SEE YOUR POKEMON HURT BLEEDING AND IN PAIN IT TURNS ME ON please come again

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
I laughed my socks reading that first post but now you say it, it does all make sense!

Also I find the fact that you only EVER see female nurses at the pokemon centre highly sexist.

I doubt a man would make those comments, as described in the first post.

Saanaito-Kun

Gardevoir Fan
Actually, I believe the nurse says it in hopes you come back again for her healing services. Chances are, she wants your Pokemon to be in tip-top shape always, as she isn't one who likes to see Pokemon dropping dead left and right.

pikakid

jirachi killer
nO face it she doesnt want to help she wants t o see your pokemon hurt and bleeding because she is a freak

Emperor Giratina

Car Racing Pundit
Look, the Pokemon Nurse is a happy, fun-loving woman... It brings joy to her heart when she heals a Pokemon which has been hurt in battle and loves to do her job... What on Earth would have caused you to say something like this!?

acrotis

Woodchuck
Tbh you seriously have something wrong with yourself to look into it that deep. o_O

Generally I believe she just wants to offer her services again.

I laughed my socks reading that first post but now you say it, it does all make sense!

Also I find the fact that you only EVER see female nurses at the pokemon centre highly sexist.

I doubt a man would make those comments, as described in the first post.

If it was a man he would say I hope we don't see you again in a kind way.