• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Safari Zone map?

Gulzar

Grass Trainer
There is a gatehouse between Fuchsia City and the Safari Zone. Here is a picture:

Gatehouse

Also, here is a better picture of the Safari Zone in Pokémon Crystal:

Safari Zone Crystal

By the way Phreack, it’s o.k. that you didn’t believe me: the Safari Zone does look very odd!
;001;

liquinn

Boulder Trainer
Yup it does exist. You can acess it via a warp code, does anyone have that code? And also is there any prove they TOTALY remove silph.co from kanto?

James.

Pm me or reply to this topic with awnsers.

well i belive it i just hope someday when they make a gs remake theyll put in the safari zone if they make a remake they call it sun gold or moon silver (atleast thats what i think theyll call it)

Phreack

ph334r me!...Please?
You can acess it via a warp code, does anyone have that code?
>_> Why don't you try looking at this thread's first page? http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=2712399

well i belive it i just hope someday when they make a gs remake theyll put in the safari zone if they make a remake they call it sun gold or moon silver (atleast thats what i think theyll call it)

Try to stay on topic please.

Thank you Gulzar for not starting a flamewar :) . Now that I know there was a safari zone I wonder which pokemon were intended to be there and had to be added to another grassy area (I bet Chansey was one of them)

Moonlight.

Well, Kanghaskan and Chansey were probably meant to be there, but they got moved to different places. And, for some reason, I think Houndour might have been in there. Dunno why though.

MaskedManAbsolkid

When I noticed the Safari zone was unaccessable, I thought that when the Safari Warden left (the story's explained), they released all the pokemon and they went elsewhere in the two regions (or maybe they shipped some off, like Tauros). I always thought Miltank may be in there, because of Tauros.

I had a dream once about a side-quest where you had to rescue the Warden, and he realises people miss the Safari Zone, so he re-opened it. How I wish that happens...

liquinn

Boulder Trainer
lol,that would be cool. You can acess the SZ via a warp code. Get a gold r** and then use the code. It is a weird place and glitchy, i bet grass pokemon would be there lik Exacutor etc. . .

Anyway . . . :p

Last edited:
D

Deoxys Strain

i do'nt think it was that nesary to remove why disable the save option when you enter and pkm can't fly here

D

Deoxys Strain

I've had an idea there is one other place in the game strnagely sealed up like the safire zone The Museun in Pewter City how about some one hack a door on to it?
I'm only saying this beacuse theres a number of simalaritys both require payment to enter

Waffles

WACKY DELLY YEAH
I went fishing in the lake and saw a Magikarp. and during the battle the RBY remix music was playing. So that must mean that the game recognizes it as a Kanto map.

G

Geek 2.0

WOW i never knew about the warp codes or anything. This is unbelieveable stuff. I've gotta buy a kmew AR or Game Shark to test these out

Gulzar

Grass Trainer
With reference to the Pewter City Museum: I have tried to put a door on and around the area. I have not been ably to find a warp tile, though. That probably means that the warp tile was removed or never created. That doesn’t mean, however, that the map isn’t still in the programming somewhere. Keep an eye on the Strange Maps thread to see if it is found.
;001;

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
Gulzar said:
There is a gatehouse between Fuchsia City and the Safari Zone. Here is a picture:

Gatehouse

Also, here is a better picture of the Safari Zone in Pokémon Crystal:

Safari Zone Crystal

By the way Phreack, it’s o.k. that you didn’t believe me: the Safari Zone does look very odd!
;001;
Note how the Gold/Silver and Crystal seem...differant. Did Gamefreak intent for some people to ask questions to act a decoy for them until the next game?

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
I've had an idea there is one other place in the game strnagely sealed up like the safire zone The Museun in Pewter City how about some one hack a door on to it?
I'm only saying this beacuse theres a number of simalaritys both require payment to enter
Um...no? o.o;
It's not as easy as "hacking a door" onto it. The door needs to have a map bank redirect in order for it to be able to go somewhere. and entrance fee similarities mean nothing at all.

SuperShadow

Amazing find! I was wondering about glitch city and the SZ , know no more bunches of quesstioons, I shall ask.

D

Deoxys Strain

hmmmm i will keep my eye on pewter museum i only said it beacuse of the simalritys

I tried the codes in my gameshark and they don't work. Are they only for G/S, because I tried them on my crystal...

A

Archangel

This is suprising news to me, and I can't believe I missed this thread.
Anyway, I did this warping code (I can't remember if it was the same code)for the Safari Zone, but I ended up outside the entrance of Victory Road...has anyone had this before?...