1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Safari Zone map?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation I & II Discussion' started by Koubagia, Dec 4, 2005.

1. Gulzar

Gulzar Grass Trainer

There is a gatehouse between Fuchsia City and the Safari Zone. Here is a picture:

Gatehouse

Also, here is a better picture of the Safari Zone in Pokémon Crystal:

Safari Zone Crystal

By the way Phreack, it’s o.k. that you didn’t believe me: the Safari Zone does look very odd!
    ;001;

2. liquinn

liquinn Boulder Trainer

Yup it does exist. You can acess it via a warp code, does anyone have that code? And also is there any prove they TOTALY remove silph.co from kanto?

James.

Pm me or reply to this topic with awnsers.

3. well i belive it i just hope someday when they make a gs remake theyll put in the safari zone if they make a remake they call it sun gold or moon silver (atleast thats what i think theyll call it)

4. Phreack

Phreack ph334r me!...Please?

>_> Why don't you try looking at this thread's first page? http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=2712399

Try to stay on topic please.

Thank you Gulzar for not starting a flamewar :) . Now that I know there was a safari zone I wonder which pokemon were intended to be there and had to be added to another grassy area (I bet Chansey was one of them)

5. Moonlight.

Moonlight. Well-Known Member

Well, Kanghaskan and Chansey were probably meant to be there, but they got moved to different places. And, for some reason, I think Houndour might have been in there. Dunno why though.

6. MaskedManAbsolkid

MaskedManAbsolkid Well-Known Member

When I noticed the Safari zone was unaccessable, I thought that when the Safari Warden left (the story's explained), they released all the pokemon and they went elsewhere in the two regions (or maybe they shipped some off, like Tauros). I always thought Miltank may be in there, because of Tauros.

I had a dream once about a side-quest where you had to rescue the Warden, and he realises people miss the Safari Zone, so he re-opened it. How I wish that happens...

7. liquinn

liquinn Boulder Trainer

lol,that would be cool. You can acess the SZ via a warp code. Get a gold r** and then use the code. It is a weird place and glitchy, i bet grass pokemon would be there lik Exacutor etc. . .

Anyway . . . :p

Last edited: Feb 5, 2006
  8. i do'nt think it was that nesary to remove why disable the save option when you enter and pkm can't fly here

9. I've had an idea there is one other place in the game strnagely sealed up like the safire zone The Museun in Pewter City how about some one hack a door on to it?
    I'm only saying this beacuse theres a number of simalaritys both require payment to enter

10. Waffles

Waffles WACKY DELLY YEAH

I went fishing in the lake and saw a Magikarp. and during the battle the RBY remix music was playing. So that must mean that the game recognizes it as a Kanto map.

11. Geek 2.0

Geek 2.0 Guest

WOW i never knew about the warp codes or anything. This is unbelieveable stuff. I've gotta buy a kmew AR or Game Shark to test these out

12. Gulzar

Gulzar Grass Trainer

With reference to the Pewter City Museum: I have tried to put a door on and around the area. I have not been ably to find a warp tile, though. That probably means that the warp tile was removed or never created. That doesn’t mean, however, that the map isn’t still in the programming somewhere. Keep an eye on the Strange Maps thread to see if it is found.
    ;001;

13. Spock

Spock Live Long & Prosper

Note how the Gold/Silver and Crystal seem...differant. Did Gamefreak intent for some people to ask questions to act a decoy for them until the next game?

14. Locke Yggdrasill

Locke Yggdrasill Eustis on reddit

Um...no? o.o;
    It's not as easy as "hacking a door" onto it. The door needs to have a map bank redirect in order for it to be able to go somewhere. and entrance fee similarities mean nothing at all.

15. SuperShadow

SuperShadow Well-Known Member

Amazing find! I was wondering about glitch city and the SZ , know no more bunches of quesstioons, I shall ask.

16. hmmmm i will keep my eye on pewter museum i only said it beacuse of the simalritys

17. Spock

Spock Live Long & Prosper

And the Unknown Dungeon...

18. Mewgia

Mewgia ...

I tried the codes in my gameshark and they don't work. Are they only for G/S, because I tried them on my crystal...

19. Archangel

Archangel Guest

This is suprising news to me, and I can't believe I missed this thread.
    Anyway, I did this warping code (I can't remember if it was the same code)for the Safari Zone, but I ended up outside the entrance of Victory Road...has anyone had this before?...

20. Gulzar

Gulzar Grass Trainer

Archangel: Did you use the code that I provided? If you didn’t, then use it; if you did, you must have typed it in wrong.
    Some warp codes are dependant on the location of your character (i.e. In a house, forest, etc.), so that may have caused your warp to Indigo.
    ;001;