• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

safari zone

• Thread starter Shiny Exeggutor
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shiny Exeggutor

have you had any luck in the safari zone like shinys, rare pokemon, TMs, anything.

S

some_trainer

I got a light ball, oran berries, and a sharp beak.

S

shinymarowak

I got 5 miltanks (saw 9) and caught a Gligar in 1 run.

M

.MarioKart

Of course I neva evah get shinys! Oh no, not me, the game NEVER gives shinys to me! :mad:

Ah well, back on subject; I've got a light ball on my first Pikachu, and that's it. I have the worst luck ever, I know.

;196; FireVapor (the emptyest luckyestness)

S

Shiny Exeggutor

i have been to the safari zone one time and i am waiting to beat the elite 4 because i want a gsc shiny like stantler or shuckle and any other gsc shiny but if i run into one thats not gsc in the safari zone i ll be mad

HakuBlue

Up and away
Well... the good thing is I have TWO light balls.
The bad thing I captured like 20 pikachus in the process.

E

enix

It's because you haven't beat the Elite Four yet or (if you have) you need to go to the GSC section which is (from the entrance) north and then east (it'll be a new path that wasn't there before). You should see a river and a small waterfall as well and grass full of Sunkerns and other Johto pokemons.

F

Famous Original Rayquaza

HakuBlue said:
Well... the good thing is I have TWO light balls.
The bad thing I captured like 20 pikachus in the process.

Hey, army of Pikachus. All right. You should put them into battle against my army of Chanseys (from my LG Lucky Egg search) and then we'll party. ;)

S

Shiny Exeggutor

a lot of people r getting lite balls

does bagon hold anything?

Not as far as I am aware. And that really doesn't have any relevence to this though.

I went to the Safari Zone, and caught 13 Pikachu'. I had Manetric with me so the findng of Pikechu was easier but I forgot my Nincada. Wasn't really a problem though. About seven of the Pikachu had Oran Berries and two of them, one male and one female, were holding Light Balls. I thnk that it was very lucky because the chnces pf finding a Pikachu that's holding a Light Ball is very low, and I didn't even have a Pokémon with Compound Eyes. Just think, how many Light Balls I could have right now if I did have my Nincada. I also found a shiny Girafig, butI could'nt catch it. It happened to to break out of 3 Pokéballs, and then fled. Doesn't really bother to much thuogh.It wasn't a Pokémon that I'd actually use, so it'd just sit there in a box until the end of time. Or at least until I decided to start a new game are trade it.

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
i really want to get a houndour and a gligar...those are my target g/s/c pkmn from there. but first i really want to complete my hoenn dex...

S

Shiny Exeggutor

Blue Blood said:
Not as far as I am aware. And that really doesn't have any relevence to this though.

I went to the Safari Zone, and caught 13 Pikachu'. I had Manetric with me so the findng of Pikechu was easier but I forgot my Nincada. Wasn't really a problem though. About seven of the Pikachu had Oran Berries and two of them, one male and one female, were holding Light Balls. I thnk that it was very lucky because the chnces pf finding a Pikachu that's holding a Light Ball is very low, and I didn't even have a Pokémon with Compound Eyes. Just think, how many Light Balls I could have right now if I did have my Nincada. I also found a shiny Girafig, butI could'nt catch it. It happened to to break out of 3 Pokéballs, and then fled. Doesn't really bother to much thuogh.It wasn't a Pokémon that I'd actually use, so it'd just sit there in a box until the end of time. Or at least until I decided to start a new game are trade it.

doesnt bother u it would kill me!

S

stips

My first time in the sarfari zone I caught 9 pokemon after I beat the elite I caught 12 more.

K

Kuji

Wow... the 3 target pokemon I'm going for would finish all my spots in the current emerald team...

1)Houndor
2)Miltank (gotta love that fast cow..)
3)Pikachu (only one i can really catch... waaah..)

Last edited by a moderator:
S

shadow charmander

i just want any shiny! grr! >.< how come i cant find one! i used to hav one on my ruby, but i restarted it... (it was a wingull... a green wingull....)grr!

Status
Not open for further replies.