• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Saffire's Banner Maker Shop

Sneaky

Wow, your banners look really good. I'd like a banner please.

Background: A dark crimson
Pictures: Lugia (Left) Umbreon (Right)
Text: SneakyFella (All caps please)

Thanks in advance.

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
To all those who posted: You will all be added to the list.

And to Julian: Yes, they can be green-blue clouds. 0_o.

edit: Due the buttload of homework I have, all the banners requested will probably be finished tomorrow. But we'll see.

Thank you so much! I love it!^^

Mimori Kiryu

Your banners are awesome ^^ I need a banner for a future, future story. Thanks in advance

Pictures: I would like this pic on the far left, just the girl. I know she's not colored, but yeah...

Background: I would like the background to be kinda creepy or mysterious. Anything you think will look good.

Size: I would like it to be 420 x 100

Text: Since it's for a story, I would like this: 'The Revolutionary Battle' to be the head of the text and then: 'The ultimate battle is about to begin' just a little smaller, kind of like a subtitle. I would like the color to be something you can see from the background but it still looks good. Oh, yeah, cursive please ^^

Extra: Can you put in the top left corner in small print 'Character © Solla-Chan' Thanks again! I'm sure it'll look awesome!

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
whoa nice banners i would like one too plz:)

pictures/text: i would like a typlosion in the bottom right hand corner with the word johto above it in the top right hand corner,then on the bottom middle it will say kanto with a charizard above it and top right hand corner it will say hoenn with a blaziken under it.

backround:firey

size:the same as yours

thx in advance:)

Bloody Banette

ohhh your banners are awesome.
I would like a banner please
Pictures: Duskull and a Bannete
Text: Dark Duskull
Background: something like an abandoned house

thx in advance

Last edited:

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
Yeesh. I never thought my banners would be so popular. To think I'm forgoing my homework to make them.. I have no life.. XD

Anyways! Sneakyfella, your banner is done. View it here:
Sneaky..

Dkz and Dark Duskull: I shall add you to the growing list. 0_o

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
Mimori: Your banner IS being worked on. But I have a question, which is stated in my first post. If you could answer that, I'd be grateful.

Dkz: Your banner is done! I took some liberties in the placement of the starters so they'd look better (and not so squished if I did all that you asked. I think you'll like it better.) A hint - look at the flames and text color, I color coded them to represent a certain thing about the Pokemon, or more importantly, where it's found. You can find the banner below:

Starter Banner