• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Saffire's Banner Maker Shop

Alakazam

I like cheerios.
Pictures: An Espeon tcg picture and an umbreon picture

Background: Dark sky and dark clouds, purple and lightning

Size: as big as possible

Text: Psy Shadow

Extra:Take your time

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
ESpeon Shock: Your banner is complete. It can be found here: Psy Shadow

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
Saffire Persian said:
Kanchome: I finished your banner. I silhouetted the heads a bit, I'm sure you can tell, on the face only shots. Why? Having those heads there, when you had the full bodies of them already on, looked really, really weird. Anyways, here's your banner:

Road Banner

It looks better than what I thought! I was trying to have one head from the anime and one body from the card game but this is a lot better. Thanks a lot! ^_^

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
*cough* I quote from my rules... that people don't seem to be following.

You may request another banner, if you so wish, in exactly a week from when you received your first banner.

I will put you on the list, but you will NOT be given priority, and it'll be done when I wish, which may be up to a week, depending on what I feel like.

Tenten

"Just kidding!"
If you do not already have a lot of requests to be done, may I request a banner? Take your time on it please. I do not wish for you to be stressed out because of my request. Thanks a lot! I'll appreciate your work. =)

Pictures: http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/Naruto/tenten/naruto_tenten0027.jpg (in this pic, if there is enough room, can you include the kunai?); http://www.animegalleries.net/img/62130

Background: Something pale pink, please

Size: 350x150

Text: Weapon Kunoichi TenTen

Extra: For the font, nothing too specific. Maybe something that looks like ninja-like.

B

BlueEyesShiningDragon

AWESOME thx^_^
;380; its adorable ;380;
(you don't know how many request threads I went through asking for this)

xyzman123

He's Mad I tell ya!!
I would like a banner of a forest that looks like one from Colo/XD with a Grovyle standing the same way as in my avatar in the middle.

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
Princess_Zelda: Your banner thing's done. Doesn't everybody just love Naruto?

Banner

Mew_Master and Leafstone, your requests will be added.

blueeyesshiningdragon: Glad you liked it. Yours is one of my favorites that I have made so far.

Tenten

"Just kidding!"
Thank you, Saffire Persian! It looks very nice. It will be in my sig shortly. And yes, I love Naruto. I'm currently downloading the current episode, so it's going to slow down my computer a bit...^^;;

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
Tediz40: I decided to make your banner now, since it was easy, and there were no current requests. Your feraligator picture did not take kindly from being ripped up the trading card, and does indeed, look like a "neo" version of Feraligator.

Neo

T

Tediz40

Uhmm Its a Fail in my banner you texted it ''Noe Feraligator''

I requested Neo Feraligtr!!!