• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Saffire's Banner Maker Shop

P

pisces_beedrill

Pictures: espeon, gardevoir, kadabra, lugia, mewtwo, mew, jiriachi and solrock
Background:
cb2-psychic-psychics.jpg

Text: psychic lovers club
size: normal

Last edited by a moderator:

Aptenodytes

Pictures: the legendary sprites on my sig
Background: dark purple mist and some black fog woud be nice
Size: as big as possible
Text: Psychic Legendaries
Thanks in advance!

Alakazam

I like cheerios.
Can i get a new banner?
Text, The Psychic Pokemon Lovers Club
Pictures, Random Psychic Pokemon Sprites
Colors, Pink and Red
Thanks Saffire!

hypershadow995

Stuck in the dark...
Can I request a banner?
Picture: Lugia vs. Ho-oh
Text: Flame vs. Water Could you handle it?
Colors: Gold and Silver

C

+Chaos Blade+

The banner is for my fic, Bloody Turmoil. For this banner, it has the text that looks like what Dragonfree says in her "Quest for the Legends" banner.

And it says: Bloody Turmoil
Underneath it is "The Judgment has Begun"

It's in the upper-right corner.

On the left side is a picture of a boy with brown hair, a light complexion, brown eyes, on his neck, a necklace with a small dragon's fang, a t-shirt with a cut in the middle, with a bloody cut on the boy's skin, wearing a pair of jeans. With sneakers of course.

Next to him is a girl, holding an injured Pichu in her arms, with emerald eyes, a brownish-blondish hair color (Is that brunette, or something? I'm not a girl, so I don't know XD), wearing just average clothes for a girl in the mid-autumn times.

Above them is a beautiful sapphire dragon with blue eyes, a jewel in the middle of her forehead, and two wings made of crystal. Her horns are crystallish, as well.

The scenery is a dark forest, with tons of eyes from bugs and draconic creatures, creating that sense of vibe that the two are not alone.

Can you create a light blue aura surrounding the dragon?

This will probably be the hardest thing ever done, but I'll love it if you can get it done. Please? Thanks!

+Chaos Blade+

ShadowDragon

Dragon-Fire Trainer
Hey, could anyone make me a banner?
I'm looking for my name: ShadowDragon to be in the center, with a black Salamence pic (not sprite) on the left, and a black dragonite pic (same thing) on the right. Coloring could be whatever you think looks cool, I'm just looking for a dark, shadow, ominous look. Thanks a ton, hope it's not too much work.
Let me know if no one can do it. If you can't thanks anyways. Peace!

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
to all of you not mentioned by name: You will be added to the list.

Everyone else:
Pisces: The link to the background you want DOES not so up. Fix this link.

Red_Cubone: I think you have waited a week.. I'll check. If you haven't, you'll be put on the "other" list.

Chaos_Blade: As you said, it will probably be the most difficult banner to make, as I myself will have to find the pictures. It might take me a day or two to find the perfect material. So, if you happen to find any art to your liking that would be good for your banner, post in here, and it'll save me a lot of time.. I can't guarantee it'll be exact, due to the pictures I"m trying to find, but i'll try to be as close as I can. And yes, you will be added to the list.

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
xXsapphireXx: Your banner took a lot longer than normal banners due. ;o_o... I had to do quite a few things so it poor Tate/Liza/Solrock/Lunatone didn't look complete hacked and gored from the picture cutting I had to do.. anyway.. check yours out Here

Aptenodytes

he again, if you havent started on my banner yet i would like to specify a few things:
1.the pokemon should be in one straight line like in my sig
2.The text should be on the top and the pokemon under it
3. the pokemon and the text should touch and try to have part of the pokemon overlap the text
If you have already started on the banned and cant change it, it's ok.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
P

pisces_beedrill

it shows on my comp. if u cannot see it on urs, use any psychic like background

S

Shadowcat

Saffire Persian, you are awesome, I love that banner you made. Really, it doesn't look bad at all! In fact, I'm gonna put it in my siggy of course.

P

pisces_beedrill

ya, i said if u cannot see it, simply put any psychic-like background.

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
I apologize for taking so long.. I've been a bit busy for the past two days.

Pisces: Your banner is done. Note I could NOT put all the Pokemon in, due to it looking really horrible and squished with all eight. So I put six out of the eight. You can find it here: Here

red_cubone: Your banner is also finished. Here you go!

Saffire this is soooo awseome! Thanks a lot! I'm putting it on my siggy right now!

X

XD002 Icemewtwo

Pictures: Porygon, Sneasel
Background: Dark but light enough to see Sneasel
Size: Big
Text: My favorite Pokemon
Thanks I'll credit you!