• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Saffire's Banner Maker Shop

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
Sure. Sorry it's taking so long.

Praxiteles

Friendly POKéMON.
Another request, please.

Pictures: Three, please. Two Bagon and a Ralts. They should be arranged in a triangle, and should face outwards. If you could, the Pokèmon should be attacking with projectile attacks, or should generally look like they're about to battle. There can be other assorted Pokèmon on the outskirts of the banner, so it gives an image of three Pokèmon defending themselves from many others.

Background: Ruins. Broken rock and rubble everywhere. Fire, hopefully.

Text: "The Upholder of Duty" in spiky, untidy handwriting, black font color.

Theneedleman

crazyengage
Saffire Persian said:
Thank you. All banner's requested will be usually made within five days or less.

Not to be rude or anything but does it usually take like 23 days to make a banner? I requested on July 4th. I'm sorry If your busy but that's kinda a long time to keep waiting don't ya think?

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
He's quite right, I'm sorry it's taking forever, but I do have a life, and I have a lot of stuff going on in the summer months - mostly family, and I have other responsibilities besides making banners - most of which are much more important than this around the forums.

Dragetre

dur-ahh-get-urr
Form:

Pictures: I would like a picture of Suicune (Sugimori Art) which can be found here: http://pokemonelite2000.com/pictures/sugimori/sugimori245.png
Please put it on the left side of the banner.

Background: I would like the background to be a light-brown plain with a small river running down the right side of the banner.

Size: I need the banner to be 87 pixels in length (|), and 812 pixels in width (-) (its for a website). If not then just go with the normal size that you would go with.

Text: I would like it to say: Pokemon Crystal Aurora. No specified font. The font color can either be in Blue or Black. If possible, please put it by the Suicune (below or to the right of it).

Extra: In the bottom right corner, in small text, can you put: The game like no other...

Thank you!
-Dragetre

Last edited:
Last edited:
T

Temari

Pictures: http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/ilikechristmas11/temari1.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/ilikechristmas11/temari.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/ilikechristmas11/is.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/ilikechristmas11/temari_lookup.jpg

Background: If you want you can use the big picture for the background. But it might not look good, so if it doesn't, a sandy/desert-ish one please. ^^

Size: Biggest allowed here

Text:
Temari
Goddess of the Sand

^^ thanks

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
Form:

Pictures: Ok, this is gonna be hard :D Gotta go find them on Google...ok...This is the one, on the left please

Background: Can you make it look Icy Blue with some Purple sploches in there?

Size: 200 x 100

Text: Blaze

Font: Fiery, but Dark Red, and Cursive, but readable

Extra: Please cut the little creatures (Chao) out of their background, and if you can find a cooler pose for both of them, that'd be definetly a sweet...thingy :D

Also, I didn't know the exact size I wanted it to be, but I just want the banner to be basically the look of a profile with the Chao on the left and some great looking short text to the right..

+ +

With the same Width as normal, THANKS!

Last edited:

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
I don't know if any of you saw this, but there's been computer complications:

Bad Paramenters that is making banner uploading quite difficult. I've been hoping that the status will go away, but it hasn't. So I'm forced to move everything onto this laptop I'm using, as well as download all teh programs and fonts.

I know it's been awhile, and I apologize. I don't like the fact my computer's acting stupid either. I'm going to set a date, which will be this Sunday, and I'll try at get at least half of the banners on the list done.

Thank you for your patience.

FatSnorlaxPwnage6

Snorlax Trainer
Last edited:

MegaJunior

Pokemon Hunter
I edited my request on the previous page. Hope you have time to look at it soon.
I must say I don't mind if it have to take a few weeks, because I prefer a well-made banner with a lot of time and energy in it, and not a quick-made banner which is not that great because of a dead-line.
Good luck with your computer.

tijntje_7

I'm an idiot
new request i need banner for my club
-bg you may choose anything cool
-pictures wynout mudkip and mew emerald pictures
-text the cute pkmn club

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
All righty, here's a big batch. I don't think I got as many done as I wanted, but some is some, right?

Aeroglyphix: Yay for Dominic!

Alphonse Elric: Here

Celeste: Here

Dark Water: Here . The first misty pic was bad quality, so I didn't use it.

Dragonmaster Jonathan: Here

Gridion: Here

John's Knight: The Deoxys does have red tint. Here

mawileXD: Here

Owenik: Here

Rugia: here

Silver~Phoenix: Here

The Benmeister: Here

TheNeedleman: Here

Typlosion Rocks: Here

Tyrano Freak: Here

WATER PULSE: The last image made the banner look tacky, so I left it out. Here

Koener: Background link no longer works.

Delphina: BG color link no longer works.

Last edited:

John's Knight

John's Knight: The Deoxys does have red tint. Here

Excelent! Love it <333
However, I did PM you with a small text edit (see below), some days after I posted, but maybe because I forgot to edit my post here, it wasn't done?

And another thing: so that the edit is done, must I wait until you finish all requests?

PM sent by me said:
Change it to "Vengeance", please ^^
And, add a sub-title, smaller letter than the principal text, of course :p, saying "Every act has its consequence", please.