• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Saffire's Banner Maker Shop

Draco Malfoy

-REaction
Pictures:

Blitz ; Rei ; Nami ; Kai ; Ayumi#1 ; Ayumi#2

(Those are to be the five main characters for my Digimon 03: Destiny of Infinity fanfic. I know there are two pictures of Ayumi so can you tchoose which Ayumi is more suitable and use only THAT one? Also, if you choose Ayumi #1, I know that image is a banner of sorts, but if you could just use the girl, it would help. Thanks. You can also decide on where the pictures can go.)

Background: 01 Could use that? Also, could you add little bits and pieces if you choose to to make the banner backgtound really amazing, your own little touch. You know what Digimon 01 and Digimon 02 were like. Just think 'CHeSHiRe-CaT's banners-esque' and you'll know what to do. Mkae the background very Digimon Adventures like.

Size: As big as you see fit.

Text: First, the biggest main text must read: 'Digimon 03: Destiny of Infinity' like this and in this style: Digimon 02 Like the Japanese writing on the top. In the space where it says 'Zero Two', make the banner say, 'Destiny of Infinity' Also, there should be a subtitle(s) saying 'Walk the Path of Light, Walk the Path of Darkness...'.

Extra: Make the overrall banner have a mysterious, 'cool' and even a tad bit of 'CHeSHiRe-CaT' Feeling. Sorry if this is a lot. I'm really sorry but please, I haven't seen a decent Banner Maker in ages that is availabe and I'm really desperate for this banner... Thanks!

Mimori Kiryu

You seem so busy...x_X You can do my request at anytime, Saffire, it doesn't matter to me.

*reposts request*

Pictures: 01*02*03*04*
Background: Anything...that looks right for Eureka SeveN. :D
Size: 450 x 100 [If that's not big enough for the four images, just do the Serebii size rule.]
Text: 'Fly away...fly away...' [Cursive, top left corner] 'Anata to futari dattara...' [small font, but still readable] 'Jutsushipping' [Somewhere randomly]
Extra: Nothing. Thanks!

Thanks in advance again, Saffire, and good luck with college!

Munchy.42

Could i have a banner plz
Pictures:Tatetopusu (Sugimori art)
Diaruga (Sugimori art)
Text: Diamond Forever
Background: Waves and sea
Size: Average

Last edited:

Dark-Legend

Awesome.
Okay, here it goes again: I would like to request a banner please:
Pictures: Shedinja(Left) and Cacturne(Right)
Background:This
Size: SPPF limit.
Text: Dark-Legend The Stupidity Warden. I would like it to be in a sand like font, and The color be black.
Extra: Would it be possible to slightly darken the Pictures?

Thanks in Advance Saffire Persian.

;292;~;332;

Bladewing

Chase Your Dreams
Banner please

please will you make me a banner
pictures:angry kyogre(just head facing right)(not game sprite) and angry groudon(just head facing left(again not game sprite)

Back ground:Flames on one side water on the other

text: An ancien/t rivalry in tiranti solid LET colours:half red half blue( dont include the / it shows where to change colour

Extra: put the groudon on the right side facing left and kygore on the left side facing right put the flame background on groudons side and the water on kyogres
where the text changes colour in the middle of the page swith between the two the red text on kyogres side and the blue on groudons(so it can be seen)

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
All right, you'll all be added to the list..

And Mimori: Gotta love Eureka SeveN - oh, and what anime are the two characters from the top of your banner on the far left from? Some kind of Gundam I'm guessing... or?

Trainer Mike

Fione Luver
I would like to have a banner of Toph from Avatar: The Last Airbender. Green background please

The Emerald King

<--- it's sad

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
Trainer Mike and The Scizor Master: PLease fill out the form properly.

Secondly, the first update day I think is going to turn out to be Wednesday . The next, Saturday... but we'll see how that goes.

Trainer Mike

Fione Luver
OK Edit:
1. Picture: A picture of Toph from Avatar: the Last Airbender
2. Background: A rock background
3. Text: Toph
4. Extra: nothing

Dinaria

These are real fears
Hi ^^ I'd like to request a banner, obviously, so, yep. Here's the form:

Pictures: An Umbreon with green eyes and light blue markings, as it's supposed to be Daydream from my signature. If you don't want to make these colour changes, that's okay, but then just ignore my request. It's supposed to be Daydream, and not some random Umbreon. :3

Background: Any nature scenery, I'd like something fairly dark, such as a midnight forest, a starry sky, a sunset, a moon over a lake. :3 Any of these and a bunch of other stuff is welcome. Surprise me. :)

Size: Either 400x70 to match the size of the banner already in my sig, but the biggest size is okay too. If it's okay, I'd like it to be the former, but if you feel you've got too little space to work on or something else like that, then feel free to go biggest size (on Serebii, that is).

Text: The name Daydream, with any font, any colour, but my personal preference would be light blue, to match Daydream's markings. But if the background is working against it, choose something fitting overall. Colour isn't that big of a deal.

Extra: I don't have anything I really want to say other than that, but I want to emphasize this: Daydream isn't cute, Daydream is cool. So please, don't go and make him cute, because it would be all wrong. :3 Something cool, cocky, tough, but not adorable or cute. Just don't. xD

Thanks a lot! ^^

FlygonXS

Kamehameha!
I want a banner! I'm too lazy to make m own >_>

Pictures:
n06_0715_diamond.gif

Background:A blue background with a bit of stars in it.

Size: 320 x 120

Text: Pokemon Diamond

Extra: Can the text font be Lysandria, Regular
and can the banner have a black order

Thanks ;)

Text – "GatomonxWizardmon shipping" at the top of the banner. "By Saffire Persian" at the bottom of the banner.
Background – Anything you want.
Pictures – (1) http://images.google.com.au/imgres?...9&prev=/images?q=Wizardmon&svnum=10&hl=en&lr=
(2) http://images.google.com.au/imgres?...116&prev=/images?q=Gatomon&svnum=10&hl=en&lr=
(3) http://pizazz.50megs.com/g2.jpg
(4) http://images.google.com.au/imgres?...=88&prev=/images?q=Gatomon&svnum=10&hl=en&lr=
(5) http://images.google.com.au/imgres?...dmon&start=20&ndsp=20&svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&sa=N

Extra – None.
Size – Biggest legally allowed.
Font – Something cool.

Last edited:

The Scizor Master

The Scizor Master
okay herez the real request.

Form

Pictures: What pictures do you want to have? It can be as simple as stating that you want a Numel in your banner, or you can be more specific, by stating that you'd like a certain kind of Numel (such as the one from Suta-raito) on it. Please link to any specific pictures you want used.

I want a Scizor just ina freakin cool pose and like a some other scizors in the backround just light not really standin out (plz not the regular plain sugimori one) soemthin cool and different!

Background: Is there a certain background you want? A forest background? Sea? Cloud? Or do you want just a certain color, and you don't care about anything else? State it. Link to any specific background you want used.

-just a goodole redish/blackish backround that is pure elegance. :)

Size: *Optional* If you have a certain sized banner that you want, state it. If you don't, it will automatically be the biggest size allowed that happens to be outlined in the Serebii rules.

-the biggest.

Text: What do you want it to say? Anything? Please say so. Also, if you have a certain kind of font you want (Georgia) or a certain type (cursive, all caps, etc), or a certain color (pink, yellow, etc) Please state. Otherwise, I will just do as I see fit. If you DO NOT want any text at all, put "no text".. or else I might be tempted to put your user name on it.

This is the text- The Scizor Master (ina super good and elegant/cool text)

Extra: Anything else you can think of you want to specify about your banner.

make the scizor have a soft glow and and i want a cool black border.

THANKS IF U CAN PULL THIS ONE OFF IL BE SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!

Shadow_Lugia_Master

Is that flying pie?
can u make a banner sort of like this?http://i9.*******.com/491j7ye.jpgsept longer?
Background:(cutoff for whatever side u need)
Pictures: Sugimori parukia on left facing right, and sugimori lugia on right facing left.
Text: Bold and italic monotype corsive. size 20
ive lost my touch in bannering.................
background coming in just a sec. have 2 go 2 bed.

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
*goes to update list*

Shadow Lugia Master: Okay 0_o.. I'll wiat for you then - but keep in mind the limit in length is 468 pixals - well, you can have more, but you'd have to thin down the width...so..