• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Saffire's Banner Maker Shop

Last edited:

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
Magne: Nice banners, but I don't take any assistants, sorry.

The Banner Shop is now Re-opened for the time being. Banner making will probably be slow this week due to all the Christmas stuff that is going on.. but whatever. Those that posted requests when the banner shop was CLOSED will have to wait exactly a week after today to request.

Grass Guardian

Rags to Riches
Hello again, Saffire Persian. I haven't been in here for ages. But I'm back again and am wondering if I can request an Inuyasha banner of you? I loved the last banner you made me.

Form

Pictures:
On the left half of the banner:
1) Picture
2) Picture

Right half:
3) Picture
4)Picture

If you can't fit them all or you think they all look crappy on one banner, then just put picture 1 and 4 on. Or if you're able to put three on, but not four, then just put 1,3, and 4

Background:
Background1
Or
Background2

Which ever you think looks best.

Size: As big as Serebii allows.

Text: Gold, cursive letters that spell out:
"Proudly Pro Kikyo."
If you can, put them kind of in step order. For example: "Proudly," in the upper left-hand corner, "pro," in the center of the banner, and then "Kikyo," in the lower right-hand corner. And if it's not too much trouble, can you make the words, "Kikyo," kind of shimmery?

Extra: That's about it. Nothing extra.

If you have any problems, please let me know.

Thank you!

Last edited:

c101yorkiehandler

Yorkies Rule!!!!
Pictures: Dogs, cats, or other kinds of pets
Background: Light-colored, maybe a rainbow or light pink or blue.
Text: Official Pet Club

Thanks in advance.

I want a lot of different kinds for my club.

Last edited:

HarleyScarow

Emerald Shinigami
Pictures:
[IMG139]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/56/Ryou.gif[/IMG139][IMG139]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/76/Kikuno.gif[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/02/Ooba.gif[/IMG139][IMG139]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/62/Goyou.gif[/IMG139][IMG139]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/00/Shirona.jpg/150px-Shirona.jpg[/IMG139]
Background: [IMG139]http://www.pokemonmillennium.com/images/games/diamond_pearl/shinou.jpg[/IMG139]
Size: 468 x 100
Text: Shinou's Four Heavenly Gods

Left: Ryou, Kikuno
Right: Ooba, Goyou
Center: Shirona

Extra: If you can, make it in a SuperSentai style kind of thing. Dramatic, coolness, and charismagnetism are what I'm looking for. Thank you for this!

Ten no Kasou

Darkness Awaits.....
Konichiwa! I was wondering if you would do me the honor of accepting my animated request. Could you have the three images seem like shadows are starting to engulf them and then have them fade to black after each image? Also Text #1 should happen before fading and Text #2 appearing before the images. Also could Text #3 fade into existense after Image #4? Everything should fade to black before Text #4 appears.

Image #1: Here

Image #2: Here

Image #3: Here

Image #4: Here

Background: N/A

Size: N/A

Text #1: Ten no Kasou Productions

Text #2: Presents......

Text #3: The Constellation League

Text #4: Coming Winter of 2007

Text Color: Silver

Text Type: Century Gothic

Other: "The Constellation League" should be larger in size then the other texts.

lokoloko

Explorer of Time
Picture:Jirachi
Background:Black and Yellow
Size:Medium
text:Only One Wish Can Be Granted
effect:Make the text glow if you can

Can someone do mine

Last edited:

LuciRuki

Born This Way
Heyy Saffire ^_^
I really need a banner for my fan-fic! And I see you do an awsome job.
Anyways:

Pics: Vulpix, and a seviper. An older man (ruin maniac) and a King/Pharoh,
Background: An ancient civilization. Old relics and ruins.
Text: Ancient Relics, Ancient Secrets

& If any room, sub text: "We uncover secrets that have never been told. Who digs them up, and who hid them in the first place, for someone to dig up."
But the subtext doesn't really need to be put in, if it doesnt fit.

Extras: Here is the link to my fic if you need any inspiration

Hey Saffire Persian, I like most of your banners, the style you use, y'know? Anyways, yeah, I'm requesting one please and thanks.

Pictures: This one on the left, this one on the right, only flipped so its facing outwards, and this one in the center of the two, nearer to the top.

Background: Anything that's a little dark, gloomy, depressing, etc. or some sort of creepy sort of graphic.

Size: The same dimensions as my banner in my sig now...or 468 x 90 if it still goes by the sig rules.

Text: Could it say: "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Reign" in the center, underneath the Hylian symbol. If possible, in sort of a darker style of red, and in a text similar to this. Or at least, something that will make people think of the Legend of Zelda when they see it. Something like the text in your Metamorphosis banner?

Extra: Could you make the image of Link and of his Wolf form fading inwards just a little? and make the Hylian symbol a little darker and faded if you could please.

Sorry if it's picky, just tell me if you want stuff changed or whatever, I'm flexible and everything. Thanks in advance.

~fuzzy out~

Mini Minun

Twin Bolts of Light
Hi I'm back....
I want to request a banner...

Form

Pictures: A Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza

Background: I'm not really susre about this...I'm sure you'll do what's best, so I'll leave it up to you.

Text: Copperplate gothic bold, all caps. It will say: Msaters of the sky, the earth and the seas
Extra: Groudon will be on the left; Kyogre will be on the right. Rayquaza will be in the center and up, much like so.
;384;
;383; ;382;

Umbreon_Forever

Elite Emerald
I need a banner:

Theme (Saying on top): The Spectrum League
Pictures on it:
Umbreon, Espeon, Leafia, Glacia, Vaporeon, Flareon, and Jolteon
(Below the Theme)
Backround: Clouds
Font Color: Dark Blue (Pokemon and Theme Transparent)
Size: Whatever works best :)