• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Saffire's Banner Maker Shop

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
Saffire Persian's Banner Shop​
Requests are: CLOSED
I'm currently not taking any new requests. Thanks; ^^

Update Days : Sporatic. With college, I don't have much time. But I get out next Monday, though I have finals that Friday and Monday. So expect banners sometime around there.

====
As the title suggests, I'll make a customized banner to go in your signature for this forum, or whatever other forum you go to. Below are some pointers/rules/etc that you need to read and know about regarding this service. Once you request, your name will be put on the queue in this post. The status of your banner, as well as any other information, will be listed.

Note: When you credit me, it's Saffire Persian , not Sapphire Persian. It's spelled that way on purpose. Please spell it right - Please! Thank you.

For the Pre-made banners, the only rules are thus: If you want to use one, please just post and say which one you're using, as well as give credit to me in your signature. These pre-made banners are for ANYONE to use. And yes, you can still request a banner if you want to use an already pre-made one,too.

General Rules

• You may only request one banner at a time. Pre-made banners are the exception to this rule.
  • If I make you one, and you use it, I ask that you give credit to me somehow. If you use your banner in another forum besides Serebii, I ask you link back to this thread.
  • Give other credit when it is due. In other words, if I use an image clip art.. from say, Suta-raito, I expect them to be given credit, too, if it is not already specified on the banner itself (which I will almost always do.)
  • You're free to use the link I give you to host your banner unless the banner is being hosted off my photobucket account (it'll say 'photobucket' in the url). If it's hosted on my Photobucket, please find your own host (such as Imageshack).
  • The banner you request cannot contain any 'R' rated material. You know what to ask and what not to.
  • You may request another banner, if you so wish, in exactly a week from when you received your first banner.
  • I will make your banner any way you specify, within reason. So, it does not have to be Pokemon. It can be advertising a piece of fanfiction/website/etc.. or just a personal banner. It doesn't matter.
  • If there are any corrections that need to be made, you will need to notify me immediately pending when I post the link to your banner. Otherwise, the original file will have been deleted, and I will not make it over again.
  • If you like a banner that I have made for someone else, and want to use it, you must ask me for permission first. If I say no, I expect that request to be followed.
  • You will not be notified when your banner is finished (except for special reasons..such as, I've taken a week at making it...^^;) So, check back often.
  • When your banner is completed, you MUST reply to the topic, don't just take it. I need confirmation, whether you like it, or otherwise. Thank you.
  • I reserve the right to say 'no' to a request.

Pre-made Banners

The type banners! Pre-made banners anyone and everyone can use! Just see the Pre-made banner rules for stipulations. I swear I WILL finish them all. ^_^ Keep a look out for new type banners!

The Psychic Types

The Bug Types

The Flying Types

Examples

Here are numerous examples of banners I have made, for forum signatures, and for website banners. All the examples are different sizes, but keep in mind I can only make banners for you to use in the forum the size of 468 x 100. I can make bigger ones for you to post in other forums besides, Serebii, however.

trustandbetry31.jpg

df587b07.jpg

python32a.jpg

python32aa.jpg

enchant.jpg

selestius.jpg

whitefire.jpg

I have made more.. But I think that's enough examples.

Request Status
  1. Pyroken Serafoculus: Still want yours? Saysomething.
  2. ToTodileLover: Done
  3. Chidori: Done
  4. Umbreon Forever: Done
  5. Sasugewalls: Done
  6. Sapphire Phoenix: Done
  7. The Baron: being made
  8. Team Hydro Fan: Failed to fill out form correctly. Redo
  9. thirst4souls: Failed to fill out form correctly
  10. Dinaria
  11. Grabriel_Nightz
  12. airfrogyto19
  13. Dragon-Reborn
  14. Red_Latias
  15. K-os
  16. shadowlight
  17. Evolutia
  18. Lord Sasuke
  19. MegaJunior
  20. POchamalover
  21. 007pikahcu: failed to fill out form correctly. Re-do.
  22. Puru-Ryuu
  23. -SI-
  24. Venom Z
  25. eevee_14
  26. Prime Wolf
  27. Weavile Lover

Banner Edit Status

Did you request your banner to be re-edited? Then your name and banner status'll be listed here. ^_^ PM me if I'm wrong.

• Masterwannabe: edit being done
  • Darkabsol: edit being done

Other Requests
I will do these requests in whichever order I like, and whenever I have spare time. These are people who did not wait a week to request.

1. None

Request Form

To request, you must outline the things you want for your banner. Please tell me EVERYTHING you want on your banner. Be detailed. Explain. The better you do it, the more satisfactory your banner'll be. (No chat speak please!) Here's the form:

Form

Pictures: What pictures do you want to have? It can be as simple as stating that you want a Numel in your banner, or you can be more specific, by stating that you'd like a certain kind of Numel (such as the one from Suta-raito) on it. Please link to any specific pictures you want used.

Background: Is there a certain background you want? A forest background? Sea? Cloud? Or do you want just a certain color, and you don't care about anything else? State it. Link to any specific background you want used.

Size: *Optional* If you have a certain sized banner that you want, state it. If you don't, it will automatically be the biggest size allowed that happens to be outlined in the Serebii rules.

Text: What do you want it to say? Anything? Please say so. Also, if you have a certain kind of font you want (Georgia) or a certain type (cursive, all caps, etc), or a certain color (pink, yellow, etc) Please state. Otherwise, I will just do as I see fit. If you DO NOT want any text at all, put "no text".. or else I might be tempted to put your user name on it.

Extra: Anything else you can think of you want to specify about your banner.

Thank you. All banner's requested will be usually made within five days or less.

Last edited:
Could I have a banner that has pictures of Typhlosion from the TCG and anime and says Typhlosion X on it?Thanks if you can.

EDIT:Can it please have a background with flames in it?

Last edited:
M

.::Moonlight~Espeon::.

Pictures: Espeon and Umbreon
Background: Dark
Size: Normal
Text: .::Moonlight~Espeon::.
And when you get done with it, just put in your post please {computer is messed up}

Thankies

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
Typhlosion X: Your banner is done. Though allow me to explain one thing about your request. The TCG Typlosion images I found were horrible . That is, to say, the scan quality was bad, and I tried to use the TCG picture.. but it looked extremely horrible, so I went with a more animeish Typlosion look. If, however, you really, really want the TCG Typlosion in, ask. But.. the scan quality isn't that great.

Typlosion X Banner

Moonlight Espeon: You'll be put on the queue. And Sure enough.

Shadow Forte: Thanks for clarifying.

Armageddon: I'll do my best. But please note the scan quality on the first Suicune picture.. is not a good scan. Plus holifoil Trading Card game cards make "ripping" them off it hard to deal with. I WILL attempt to work with it. But if it really looks bad even with me trying to fix it up, will you allow me to find a suitable Suicune picture to replace it?

I viewed it and it looks awesome!I really like it and thanks.

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
Shadow Forte: Your banner is below. I think the background falls under the ripply/windy effects, and hopefully it's not too dark. The dark aura was "blue", 'cause I think it looks cool, and I found a cool scary font.

Shadow Forte

Shining-celebi: Sounds good.

emeraldrayquaza

Make a Wish

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
Armagedon: Just noticed there weren't two D's in your name. Anyway, your signature banner is done. I added the bluish tinge, got a nice background, and found a better scan of your TCG picture. Hope you like.

Armagedon Banner

edit Emeraldrayquaza, you have been put on the list. Thank you.

Last edited:
Saffire Persian said:
Armagedon: Just noticed there weren't two D's in your name. Anyway, your signature banner is done. I added the bluish tinge, got a nice background, and found a better scan of your TCG picture. Hope you like.

Armagedon Banner

IT IS BEAUTIFUL! Yeah, I realsied my name had 1 D.
Thanks SP

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
shining-Celebi: Your banner is now done. I had a bit of fun with this one. I played around with the celebi pictures' colors, to make both Celebi more green, so they'd blend into the banner better. Hope you like it.

Celebi Banner

Armagedon: No problem.

M

Muddy Mudkip

Could i have a banner with mudkip and marshtomp and says Muddy Mudkip
I'd also like a swampish backround

emeraldrayquaza

Make a Wish
Whoa that is freakin' sweet thankies!!