• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Saffire's Banner Maker Shop

Mini Minun

Twin Bolts of Light
Hi I'm back....
I want to request a banner...

Form

Pictures: A Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza

Background: I'm not really susre about this...I'm sure you'll do what's best, so I'll leave it up to you.

Text: Copperplate gothic bold, all caps. It will say: Msaters of the sky, the earth and the seas
Extra: Groudon will be on the left; Kyogre will be on the right. Rayquaza will be in the center and up, much like so.
///////////////////;384;
;383;/////////////////////////////////;382;

SP, it has been over a month. I lodge complaint.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
SP. I've stopped writing my fic, so it'd be a waste of time doing mine. Sorry :)

Iota

Mini Minun

Twin Bolts of Light
just to tell you, it is now march and it's over two months. Where'd the banner go?

K-os

Bullet Punch
^Well, we're all human y'know :rolleyes: Just forgotten that's all. This is a big shop, takes effort to run.

Where was I... Yes, my request:

Pictures: this(if you want, use my avatar, it might be better quality)

Background: Psychic/Dark/Shadowy/Mysterious

Size: 390x100

Text: Hypno in a scary font, and under that Not all is known in smaller and simpler letters under it.

Extra: can you put a 1px black outline around it? Thankies :)

Thanks in advance :D

Last edited:

-Buoysel-

Spins Tails Rapidly
Form

Pictures: Yukikaburi and Yukinooh

Background: Just something that can match the blue in this picture please:
old2.png

Size: 730x98

Text: Davin Island RPG

Extra: No

Thanks!

Mini Minun

Twin Bolts of Light
Saffire Persian, I decline request.

mudkip-max

<<The Best
saffire persian i decline my request also

shadowlight

Fraught With Peril
Pictures: I just want to see snow on the ground and see snowflakes falling

Background: A forest background

Size: I want it the same size as the banner at the top of serebii.net

Text: Can i have a Papyrus font that is size 24 and says Winter. Only the first letter capitalized

-Buoysel-

Spins Tails Rapidly
Not to be rude, but I also delcine my request because that was for a past skin, and we have changed skins, so I don't need it anymore, but thanks anways.

evolutia

Pictures:
On the left: http://img153.imageshack.us/my.php?image=friendspicoflucariozx6.jpg
Middle: http://img406.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lucarioshinypalmsx9.jpg
Right: http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lucarioofficalartbl8.png

Background:
Could you please use the colors that are in the background of Lucario in the Middle Pic?

Text: Could you put the words Wave Guiding Hero spanning the bottom of the banner and my user name (in a small font) in the upper right hand corner.

Extra: Nothing extra

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

The Baron

do i dazzle you?
Not to be mean but Saffire Persian has to do lots of banners for lots of people so he/she is probally trying to get them all done.

Lord Sasuke

Swordsman Trainer
Pictures:Sasuke, I want this one on the left side of the banner:
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TgAMA5MWAH64oaEZnYvXsRS8vpIDUfIaP26r7PoylwJj*DvV94dwkpyeiQZIArGCLWPqbpUSLpIQXLCZ0CGcsnIOaXqJm1vEcD9RaQeSq2ZXNmPxxwigLQ/sasuke.jpg
and this on the right side:
http://www.pbworks.org/albums/album17/137_sasuke.jpg
the Images, as you can see need shrunken.
Now all the way across the banner I want these pokemon in this order, sort a like a team banner:Gallade, Lefeon, Infernape, Luxyray, Gastrodon (East), and Shiny Manaphy.
Background:I thing I want some kind of forest Backround.
Size:Biggest that is allowed in the rules. (480 x 100 I beleive)
Text:Lord Sasuke
Extra:The kind of text you use doesnt matter, If you need anymore help with my explanation, just ask ok.
Thanks alot!

Mse Ownage

Ur Going Down!
Sp U breakin the rules

..... Dont Request he wont make them anymore..

*Close*

MegaJunior

Pokemon Hunter
I would like to request another banner please.

Pictures:
Left:This Bulbasaur
Right:This Espeon
And could you place a Masterball in the middle, just like in this banner and this banner?
Background: See what fits, something purple/black would be nice. Let it be magic, experiment away!
Size: Same as in the banner in my signature.
Text: MegaJunior (bigish)
Pokémon Hunter (smallish)
Font: I prefer Gold, or else white.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

007pikachu

ohhhhhhh yeah
hi can I have you guessed it a banner
For the picture I want a lucario facing the two legendarys. then in the sky I want a glare of The god of pokemon whatever his name is the two legendarys are on hilltop when lucario is on the sky

I want a night background

the text say "the world is waiting"

sorry I don't know how two link

The_master_trainer

Shiny hunter
Saffire persian i decline my request because you said it would be done by april and it is not done