• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Saffire's Banner Maker Shop

-SI-

I'm baaaaaack
Hey! I really like your banners. I would like one for my forums.

Pictures: Some Sugimori Ursaring headshots on both sides

Background: Some sort of cave pic.

Size: 854x82

Text: Yellow and large with a cool text, idk what, but something you would reccomend, saying: Ursaring's Cave Forums

then smaller in a simple font, yellow, Forget Hibernation.

Extra: Make the pictures shaded maybe? like faded into the background if you can, and if you can't then forget it.

Thanks.

Venom_Z

Im Unstoppable.
Awsome banners!!!!!!

Pictures: x and x

Background: Kind of a gray and black, scary, foggy, backround.

Size: Biggest size allowed that happens to be outlined in the Serebii rules.

Text: Ghost Master

Extra: Can duskoir be on the left and gengar on the right

Eevee_14

< My new shiny
Last edited:

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
I would like a banner.

Can I have this image put into normal banner size, so the wolf is on the right and you can still see part of the background.
564389::_okami.jpg
(I know the image is large its the only one I could find =/

And this on the left
okami_logo.jpg
And next to it
logo.jpg
Except I want to writing black, and the logo and writing to be have a thing orangy flame like glow.

Hope thats easy to undersatand.

Weavile lover23

<-Pure Evil
I would like a banner please
pic: a hyper shadow the hedgehog
background: black
text: ALL HAIL SHADOW
Thanks in advance

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
That Okami wallpaper is nice. But next time, don't post an image so large, 'k?

To those of you who are waiting for banners. Today I'm closing my shop to new requests, like I should have done some time ago. Admittedly, I underestimated the time I'd have with college, and what I'd be able to do. With the amount of homework I have, doing banners is nigh impossible to do at times, considering the other responsibilities I have. So I apologize to all those who have waited, and those who do not want to wait can decline their requests anytime, or edit their old ones. Right now, it looks like you'll have to wait another week before banners are made. As next Monday is when college finally ends for me. Though it might be as long as the following Monday, due to finals testing. If you feel like waiting, then wait. If you don't, feel free to decline your request. To those who have been patience, I admire it, I really do. Those that aren't so long suffering: I understand.

I will also be updating the list in the next day or two to reflect changes in requests and such.

evolutia

Sorry to hear your shop is closing but, school is very important. I'd still like it if you could finish the request I made however if you can't I understand.

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
It's not closing for good. But until my finals gets over, and I finish the requests that are still undone, it won't be opening again. As long as you requested before -- which I assume you did -- yours will get made. Right now, I'm preoccupied with getting everything done and studying for finals.

Which roughly equals

4 3-5 page Essays

2 Multiple Choice tests.

Sooo.. in all likelihood, I probably won't be able to start on banners until all my tests are finished, which would be next Monday.

evolutia

It's not closing for good. But until my finals gets over, and I finish the requests that are still undone, it won't be opening again. As long as you requested before -- which I assume you did -- yours will get made. Right now, I'm preoccupied with getting everything done and studying for finals.

Which roughly equals

4 3-5 page Essays

2 Multiple Choice tests.

Sooo.. in all likelihood, I probably won't be able to start on banners until all my tests are finished, which would be next Monday.

Yes I did make a request back on 3-10-06. In case you didn't want to leaf though some pages, my original request is on page 97.

Thanks again.

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
Well, finished my finals, at long last. So I'll start making banners quite soon. Probably from tomorrow throughout the week, since they won't be made all at once. So I'll probably update the list tonight if I can get to it.

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
Just as an off note, list updated. Any mistakes in the list, bring it up. Banners will be coming soon, but don't expect any Friday and plausibly Saturday, because I will be gone.

gabriel_nightz

Beginning Trainer
I would like to request a banner useing Totodile , Smoochum , Charizard , Houndoom , Wartortle , and Tediursa ...

Background: I would like you to use a nice mix of Green,Brown, and White

Text: no text

This is a pic .. to help you .. not sure if it will
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/gabriel_nightz/websitebackgroundfinal.jpg
I don't want it to look girly .. I know Smoochum is girly .. But I would like the rest to have as manly feel to it as much as you can make it .. thats all .. Thanks

I have made a change ... I would like Torterra not Totodile

So the Pokemon I would like done are Torterra . Smoochum , Charizard , Houndoom , Wartortle , and Tediursa

I'll wait for it.

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
Yanno, if the forums would like to cooperate and let me on on a regular basis, mayhaps I would be motivated to get it done faster. As it is, the overloaded server + slow loading times or NO loading and 80% downtime, is driving me nuts.

Anyways:

Pyroken, you still want yours?

Totodilelover: Here

Chidori: Here

Sasugewell: I like this one

Umbreonforever: 1 or | 2

Sapphire Phoenix: Not sure how I feel about this one. If you want it made a little differently (I switched text around here) just ask, and I'll redo it. Here

Sapphire Phoenix: Not sure how I feel about this one. If you want it made a little differently (I switched text around here) just ask, and I'll redo it. Here

It's great, but could you make it a bit brighter please?