• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Saffire's Banner Shop

coolminun

Banned

Pikachu_luver

♪ Blue Bird ♪

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
Image: http://www.freewebs.com/pokemonloverfanclub/latias4.gif

Background: a sort of background similar to the one when Psychic is used.

Size: Normal

Text: Don't get Normal, GET REAL in red and in a font closest to the one used in the Pokemon logo.

Extras: None

This is my first request, so I'm sorry if part of the request was wrong.

Last edited:

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
Well, with one left, I'll plug a request in here.

Images: I'd like the big guy ripped from this image for the banner, please.

Size: 240x120, which I believe fits in with the sig requirements. If not, then just 468x100, the norm.

Style: Sorta Grunge, if ye don't mind.

Text: Two bits, in a style similar to Century Gothic: The upper stating "Face your Penance..." and the lower stating "Fishy," with both pieces of text being in a fairly bright crystalline tone.

BG Colours: Dull blue and faint Silver would be fine.

Other than that, go berserk.

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
Crumpet: I have your banner made, save one of the pictures you linked to--the last one--is broken. It's not showing up anything and I don't know what pokémon it is, so if you could replace the link and tell me what pokémon it is, that'd be great.

Brntcookie: : The size you specified is less like a banner size and more like a picture -- it's square instead of rectangle. (It basically looks like the exact size of your image, instead of something "long". That what you want?

Alpha Azelf: here
Coolminun: The orbs of energy you provided looked kind of tacky with the picture, imo. So see how you like what I did: Here
Kirapwns: I only used one of the images, buuuut... Here
Lucariolover: Here
Pikachu_luver:: Here
Shiny_bashamo: Here

fishyfool: Added.

Oh. OK then. Could you put it to a 468 x 150?

~Brntcookie

celebired

Mew xoxo Kawaii
can I work here?
here are my examples:
umbreonquicki.png
GlaceonBa.png
EmpoleonBanner.png

also, i use renders by rendering them out of tcg cards, so if anyone wants a tcg card render, leave the image part blank with a name of a pokemon, or just like me to the card. if you want to see more examples, go to http://photobucket.com/squizzy
also, can you tell me what fonts do you use?

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
Background: Grass and a baby blue sky with a few clouds.
Text: (Large) Pokeplace Town (Small underneath) Where abnormal is normal.
Extra: Can you fade a MissingNo. into the background? It's okay if you can't do that though.

Last edited:

SkyBlossom

What'd you just say?
Last edited:
Wow, just wow. I was going around seeing other shops, judging by the examples which one might be the best to make my banner. Well, I saw your examples and was amazed, especially the one in your sig - a real masterpiece.
Anyways, here's my form.

Images; Mew, Suicune, Celebi

Background;The color should be Pink, Blue, and Green, from left to right. That means that Mew should be at the left with a Pink background, Suicune in the middle with a Blue background, and Celebi in the right with a Green background.

Size; The same size as the one in your sig.

Text; The Legends, JRC, fading if possible. With this font please. JRC should be below The Legends.

Extra; Thanks.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
I'd like to request a banner, please. If anything needs expanding on, just tell me.

Images: http://pokebeach.com/scans/japanese/bonds-to-the-end-of-time/beedrill.jpg or http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/3329/beedril013az1.jpg

Background: If you could somehow incorporate a picture of a sun while sustaining the theme of direness of the situation, that would be great.

Size: Standard, please.

Text: Victory or Death

Extra:
Drezdk is a worrysome, frightened Beedrill in the Reconaissault (Recon/Assault) squadron of his hive. His team must lead the charge against a 'hostile' Beedrill hive. For them, there is only victory or death.
War/Tragedy Oneshot. Came 5th in the Serebii tragedy oneshot contest.

Crumpet

Delete your System32
Not to sound impatient or anything, but........ Its been 5 weeks since I've requested my banner!

She's disapeered. Vamoosed. Gone. I ordered mine around the same time and I think it's done but she on't upload it.

Ultima0071

Pokemon Collector
Form

Images: I really do not have an image that would be usable, but if you could I would like you to use a 'Darkrai' image. Preferably on the darker side.

Background: Not a certain background. But using purples and dark shadows would really emphasize the Darkrai.

Text: Ultima0071
-It's always better on the darker side-

Hope this is enough!