• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sailor Moon anyone?

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
ooh i loved this as a kid! Theme sog was from the english verison but the storyline was from japanese version xD i can onl remember few though..

I like Mercury and Chibiusa, nya~

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
But isn't calling it a "girls' show" implying that only girls watch/read it and/or should be the only ones to watch/read it?

No, calling it a girls' show is implying the target audience is female.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
But isn't calling it a "girls' show" implying that only girls watch/read it and/or should be the only ones to watch/read it?

No, it's just saying what the target demographic is.

Edit: Oh hey, we had the same response.

Moonlight Starlight

I am a fan of Sailor Moon also too when I saw it when I was young around at the age of 6 seeing it on tv during in the mornings back then.It was the very first anime I enjoy.I remember one time it was shown on a different channel back then and soon they never played it again anymore when a couple of years has came when Toonmai came on Cartoon Network Sailor Moon was brought back and it was the first one that started at 4:00 pm.I always remeber this stuff when it happen.And also me and my sister we recorded some of the episodes of Sailor Moon on tape.We got a few from Sailor Moon R(that has Anne and Alan in it and a few from when Rini came.Until then we got some on another tape that happen during after what happen with Rubeus when they brought Prince Diamond and his brother Sapphire and Emeralde too when the Scout went to the future Rini's home.We never got the chance to record the one when Sailor Moon S and Sailor Moon Super S came but I did watch it on tv.But I did also got two movies of Sailor Moon.The sailor Moon S and Sailor Moon Super S.I also bought a video of Sailor Moon S with voices in Japanese with english subtitles and got three videos of Sailor Moon Star too and two cds musics of Sailor Moon.And got Sailor Moon manga books.

I'm telling you I'm a huge fan of Sailor Moon back then and I'm still now.And I'm glad that when I found out coming in 2013 they are bringing back Sailor Moon I was so excited.

I enjoy that they also had some different anime girls action stuff being played on there which was CardCaptor Sakura.They need to bring back some Magical Girl action on tv again.

Erika ♣

Guardian of the Land
I love sailor moon. I remember getting into arugements we my stepbothers over watching this but i won ever know and did i won. I really liked it when they finally brought back the manga. My favotre scout was Sailor Neptune.

BlueDragonfangirl

Sailor Moon was one of my first anime I ever watched, that and I think Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon funny enough. My sister even watched it with me, we had no idea what anime was back than but enjoyed it. I think I liked the first season the best but for English dubbed I thought they did a pretty good job with it, loved the music and the VAs I thought matched good, I never watched the Japanese version so maybe thats why I consider it this way for me.

Erika ♣

Guardian of the Land
Sailor Moon was my first anime too. I've never watch the Japanese version as well. I am hoping that they release the salior v episodes soon.

HoennMaster

Sailor Moon was my first anime so it holds special memories for me. I can't wait for the reboot this summer. I'm also glad they are re-releasing the manga so I can finally collect it.

xXYobi TakiXx

Get ready to fly
I'm a HUGE fan of sailor moon! my favorite character is miss moon herself! my bedroom walls have sailor moon on it! though, i really liked sailor moon sailor stars.