• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sailor Moon Club V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
TQUftXZ.png

"Fighting Evil by the Moonlight! Winning Love By Daylight! Never running from a real fight! She is the one named Sailor Moon !"

Club Leader FairyWitch

As a fan of Sailor Moon which was my first anime ever and the tribute to the new update of the remake of Sailor Moon Crystal I like to open up a club to celebrate sailor moons wonderful series. I will try to make this club active by talking about the series as well help others get into this anime by watching the new and the old sailor moon episodes. i will try to post some fun ways to learn about the series which I will also create topics to talk about the show and movies. We also can talk about the Japanese games as well that was created years ago :) I also will allow people to post there drawings and fan art if they want here :)

odOoJFs.png

1.) Follow all serebii rules
2.) One-Liners are not allowed please do not post them as well as its a rule in this section
3.) Treat others the way you want to be treated that means be nice to others please and respect there opinions
4.) try to stay active as you can the club section is a bit dying so try to post as much as you can to keep this club alive thank you
5.)when posting fan art please give credit if you didn't do it please its rude to claim/not give credit for something you didn't do
6.) stay on topic please, no off topics
7.) have fun :)

HTML:
[B]Username:
Favorite sailor scout:
why did you join?:[/B]

mN1DVxH.png

What was your first sailor moon episode?
Who is your favorite sailor scout and why?
Was there a special moment that connected you to the anime and why?
Whats your favorite sailor scout move?
Whats your favorite episode all time?
What drawn you to the show and why?
Would you like to see a new series of Sailor Moon?
How do you like the new remake Sailor Moon Crystal so far? (explain)
Which Sailor Scout connects to you?
Have you played any of the Japanese Sailor Moon games?
Who is your favorite negaverse villain?
Which sailor scout you think connects to you and why?
What parts of sailor moon thought could be better and why?
what was your favorite sailor moon movie and why?
Who is your least favorite scout and why?
If you got to create a sailor scout and it could be in the anime what would it be and explain?
what difference in the anime and japanese versions finds you a bit uspet or just feel it shouldn't of been edit out and why? (note: this may be debatable but remember please be civil about it thank you)

this is only some topics we can add more after we start talking more :)

KFymyYg.png

Watch the new and old series of sailor moon if you haven't seen one here is the other as well as I will add sailor moon Stars too from the orignal series soon only released in Japan in the 90's.

fPdtN7H.png

Our Proud Active Moon Kingdom members that love the sailor moon series to the end

kRkwAGi.png

Share Fan art with other sailor moon members as well as club banners in sigs to support our club
none yet soon to come

QuMZ0jq.png

Support our club by linking our club in your signatures
bb4y0Y6.png
e6XKfrM.png
xF8UMoc.png
oaEHeTe.png
qCgd8iu.png

art credits:
opening banner Me
render credits: anuent for the sailor scout render
tumbler for the the sailor moon transform background render
logo trademark to the sailor moon the anime series
link buttons me
tumbler for the scout sprites

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
Nice to see this is back up.

Username: xEryChan but everyone calls me Ery.
Favorite Sailor Scout: I liked them all but my favorite is definitely Sailor Jupiter.
Why did you join?: Because I love Sailor Moon, isn't that reason enough? xD I grew up watching this show and it's one of my favorite shows from my childhood. I remember watching this show every morning on TV before I went to school.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Nice to see this is back up.

Username: xEryChan but everyone calls me Ery.
Favorite Sailor Scout: I liked them all but my favorite is definitely Sailor Jupiter.
Why did you join?: Because I love Sailor Moon, isn't that reason enough? xD I grew up watching this show and it's one of my favorite shows from my childhood. I remember watching this show every morning on TV before I went to school.

welcome back Ery :3 hopefully we can get this ball rolling again and get some more activity this time if any you all got some ideas on getting this club active i am open to ideas as well as new topics and etc. I still behind on a few episodes on crystal but will watch soon ;) which I did leave all old members on the opening for the club but reapplying would be great to show that you want back in the club.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I just watched the new episode of Sailor Moon Crystal and I'm shocked, I was not expecting what happened right at the end.

But is the next episode the last episode of Sailor Moon Crystal?

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Oh right, before I forget, I am trying this again. xP

Username: SilverLanayru
Favorite Sailor Scout: Sailor Saturn (Sailor Venus for a close second, because Venus is my planet, too.)
Why did you join?: Again, I basically grew up with the series! And I love it, in general. :3

And to reply to Ery's post, it's definitely not the last episode.
The Black Moon arc (the second season for Sailor Moon Crystal) is confirmed for sometime in January 2015.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Username: Dawn+Serena Fan
Favorite Sailor Scout: Sailor Moon or Sailor Venus
Why did you join?
I used to watch the Sailor Moon dub when I was younger and I thought it was pretty interesting.

I saw some art of the Sailor Scouts at my college's art presentation yesterday btw, the piece looked nice.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I just watched the new episode of Sailor Moon Crystal and I'm shocked, I was not expecting what happened right at the end.

But is the next episode the last episode of Sailor Moon Crystal?

the episodes are suppose to be 12 episodes long but they may come out with new ones to continue the series but there isn't any confirmations that I know of atm

Oh right, before I forget, I am trying this again. xP

Username: SilverLanayru
Favorite Sailor Scout: Sailor Saturn (Sailor Venus for a close second, because Venus is my planet, too.)
Why did you join?: Again, I basically grew up with the series! And I love it, in general. :3

And to reply to Ery's post, it's definitely not the last episode.
The Black Moon arc (the second season for Sailor Moon Crystal) is confirmed for sometime in January 2015.

hey there silver and oh the nega moon which is Sailor Moon R is confirmed? cool can't wait to see if they do the chess scene again with sailor mercury :3

Username: Dawn+Serena Fan
Favorite Sailor Scout: Sailor Moon or Sailor Venus
Why did you join?
I used to watch the Sailor Moon dub when I was younger and I thought it was pretty interesting.

I saw some art of the Sailor Scouts at my college's art presentation yesterday btw, the piece looked nice.

welcome back to the club and oh wow i would of loved to see that I did a sailor mercury extra credit for my science tile project which i took sailor mercury as the element mercury :p It looked pretty cool ;)

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Username: Victorian Rush (was ~SkyHigh~)
Favorite sailor scout: Definiter Sailor Jupiter. I like them all but she's always been my favorite Sailor Scout.
why did you join?: Because I love Sailor Moon, is that enough reason? Oh okay, Sailor Moon was always one of my favorite animes and I like how the main characters are girls.

Just to let you know, I am ~SkyHigh~. I had my username changed to my current one. I would appreciate it if you could change it in the Mokn Kingdom Members thing, please.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: Victorian Rush (was ~SkyHigh~)
Favorite sailor scout: Definiter Sailor Jupiter. I like them all but she's always been my favorite Sailor Scout.
why did you join?: Because I love Sailor Moon, is that enough reason? Oh okay, Sailor Moon was always one of my favorite animes and I like how the main characters are girls.

Just to let you know, I am ~SkyHigh~. I had my username changed to my current one. I would appreciate it if you could change it in the Mokn Kingdom Members thing, please.

yep i know you are :p I left a link on your name so I know you got a new name no worries I know ;) thanks or letting me know though welcome back :3 If you want me to change it though that is fine but i know its you no worries.

I seriously want to start some type of game or something maybe like have everyone like watch episodes and then have a fun quiz or something and have prizes whoever gets it right with the most points XD I don't know if anyone has Ideas that would be great for the club. I want us to be a bit more active this time around :3

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I saw a box set of Sailor Moon dvds at the store the other day, though I didn't buy them. I think it might have been for the 1st season, but I'm not really sure.

I've also watched some of the transformations from the original english dub on youtube. Some of them were epic imo.

Kevin Triforce

Username: Kevin Triforce
Favorite sailor scout: Venus
why did you join?: I love Sailor Moon and enjoy talking with people about the show, The Senshi, and pretty much everything from the series!

By the way just for those who don't know I won't be using the term scouts or negaverse. I will be using Sensh (Guardians/Solders) and what name the vilians were called in there particular arc. I am used to them since I have seen it all subbed. Saw a little of the old dub when it was on but prefer the subbed and new dub. Just so you know if you are interested. By the way here is a discussion question: Since Crystal has gone on to the second arc do you think they will go do the last three arcs later?

Last edited by a moderator:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I saw a box set of Sailor Moon dvds at the store the other day, though I didn't buy them. I think it might have been for the 1st season, but I'm not really sure.

I've also watched some of the transformations from the original english dub on youtube. Some of them were epic imo.

I own the box set of the sailor moon super arc XD What was the name on the box sometimes on the box it be obvious what it is thats cool you saw it though :D

Username: Kevin Triforce
Favorite sailor scout: Venus
why did you join?: I love Sailor Moon and enjoy talking with people about the show, The Senshi, and pretty much everything from the series!

By the way just for those who don't know I won't be using the term scouts or negaverse. I will be using Sensh (Guardians/Solders) and what name the vilians were called in there particular arc. I am used to them since I have seen it all subbed. Saw a little of the old dub when it was on but prefer the subbed and new dub. Just so you know if you are interested. By the way here is a discussion question: Since Crystal has gone on to the second arc do you think they will go do the last three arcs later?

welcome to the sailor moon club and don't worry I seen some of the english dub and some of the episodes in japanese so it fine. I know what your talking about ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.