• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sailor Moon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
TQUftXZ.png

"Fighting Evil by the Moonlight! Winning Love By Daylight! Never running from a real fight! She is the one named Sailor Moon !"

Club Leader FairyWitch​

As a fan of Sailor Moon which was my first anime ever and the tribute to the new update of the remake of Sailor Moon Crystal I like to open up a club to celebrate sailor moons wonderful series. I will try to make this club active by talking about the series as well help others get into this anime by watching the new and the old sailor moon episodes. i will try to post some fun ways to learn about the series which I will also create topics to talk about the show and movies. We also can talk about the Japanese games as well that was created years ago :) I also will allow people to post there drawings and fan art if they want here :)

Rules

1.) Follow all serebii rules
2.) One-Liners are not allowed please do not post them as well as its a rule in this section
3.) Treat others the way you want to be treated that means be nice to others please and respect there opinions
4.) try to stay active as you can the club section is a bit dying so try to post as much as you can to keep this club alive thank you
5.)when posting fan art please give credit if you didn't do it please its rude to claim/not give credit for something you didn't do
6.) stay on topic please, no off topics
7.) have fun :)

HTML:
[B]Username:
Favorite sailor scout:
why did you join?:[/B]

Topics

What was your first sailor moon episode?
Who is your favorite sailor scout and why?
Was there a special moment that connected you to the anime and why?
Whats your favorite sailor scout move?
Whats your favorite episode all time?
What drawn you to the show and why?
Would you like to see a new series of Sailor Moon?
How do you like the new remake Sailor Moon Crystal so far? (explain)
Which Sailor Scout connects to you?
Have you played any of the Japanese Sailor Moon games?
Who is your favorite negaverse villain?
Which sailor scout you think connects to you and why?
What parts of sailor moon thought could be better and why?
what was your favorite sailor moon movie and why?
Who is your least favorite scout and why?
If you got to create a sailor scout and it could be in the anime what would it be and explain?
what difference in the anime and japanese versions finds you a bit uspet or just feel it shouldn't of been edit out and why? (note: this may be debatable but remember please be civil about it thank you)

this is only some topics we can add more after we start talking more :)

none yet soon to come

bb4y0Y6.png
e6XKfrM.png
xF8UMoc.png
oaEHeTe.png
qCgd8iu.png

art credits:
opening banner Me
render credits: anuent for the sailor scout render
tumbler for the the sailor moon transform background render
logo trademark to the sailor moon the anime series
link buttons me
tumbler for the scout sprites

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'd like to join please! :D
Username: Dawn+Serena Fan
Favorite sailor scout: I like Moon, Venus, Jupiter, and Mars the best.
why did you join?: Because I used to watch the anime series and it was an interesting anime.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I'd like to join please! :D
Username: Dawn+Serena Fan
Favorite sailor scout: I like Moon, Venus, Jupiter, and Mars the best.
why did you join?: Because I used to watch the anime series and it was an interesting anime.

welcome to the club :) ill add you in the open feel free to talk about anything about sailor moon here as well as if you drawn anything or have some fan art to share that would be great we have listed topics to talk about too ;)

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Hai, Fairy. :3 Immediately joining this. *w*

Username: SilverLanayru
Favorite Sailor Scout: Sailor Saturn (top favorite), Sailor Mercury (second favorite)
Why did you join?: I grew up with this anime alongside Pokémon. ;] And I really love Sailor Moon Crystal so far~

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hai, Fairy. :3 Immediately joining this. *w*

Username: SilverLanayru
Favorite Sailor Scout: Sailor Saturn (top favorite), Sailor Mercury (second favorite)
Why did you join?: I grew up with this anime alongside Pokémon. ;] And I really love Sailor Moon Crystal so far~

accepted welcome to club like i said to dawn + Serena feel free to talk about anything sailor moon and if you have any fan art or drawn some fan art don't afraid to post will add you about to leave soon to go out ;) I personally love sailor mercury she is my favorite and she is my same sign virgo :)

edit:

well sense no one is posting ill try to give us a topic to talk about i choose this one...

What drawn you to the show and why?

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
Username: xEryChan but you can call me Ery for short :)
Favorite sailor scout: I've always Sailor Saturn the best but Sailor Moon is not too far behind.
Why did you join?: I love Sailor Moon, this was always my favorite show when I was younger. I always used to watch it every morning before going to school. It's been years since the last time I saw it though :(

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: xEryChan but you can call me Ery for short :)
Favorite sailor scout: I've always Sailor Saturn the best but Sailor Moon is not too far behind.
Why did you join?: I love Sailor Moon, this was always my favorite show when I was younger. I always used to watch it every morning before going to school. It's been years since the last time I saw it though :(

welcome to the club xEryChan I know I did that as well i watched until they cancelled the show on w kids network show it was so said just like cardcaptors sakura :c I so glad though they are remaking the anime again it may help promote a good old anime sailor moon is a very good and classic anime that new generations should watch :)

what really drawn me to the show was so much cool action and showing alot of girl power alright ;) I just loved the mystical fighting and everything. I just found it so cool and that girls can be strong too.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
What drew you to the show and why?
The fact that it had romance, that magical girl feeling, and the action-packed girl power are what drew me to the show. Plus, it contains astronomical and astrological elements I like pointing out~ (I personally love astronomy and find astrology very interesting. ^^; )

After having seen the episodes of Sailor Moon Crystal that are currently out, I love this reboot of the series so far, especially since it's more related to the manga now, unlike the old anime.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
What drew you to the show and why?
The fact that it had romance, that magical girl feeling, and the action-packed girl power are what drew me to the show. Plus, it contains astronomical and astrological elements I like pointing out~ (I personally love astronomy and find astrology very interesting. ^^; )

After having seen the episodes of Sailor Moon Crystal that are currently out, I love this reboot of the series so far, especially since it's more related to the manga now, unlike the old anime.

you are right i am watching the old anime now again and comparing to the new it is different there isn't so much filer episodes like the old as well. I do agree with you the romance and the magical girl feeling was very nice as well the astronomy is a nice touch.

Pyroli

Banned
Username: Mogar
Favorite sailor scout: Jupiter / Moon
why did you join?: I was actually introduced to Sailor Moon by my mom when I was young, as she watched it in her late teen years and her early adult years. We always watched it together so I have so many good memories with the show, now that Crystal is on - despite my mom being almost 40 we're still enjoying the show together.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: Mogar
Favorite sailor scout: Jupiter / Moon
why did you join?: I was actually introduced to Sailor Moon by my mom when I was young, as she watched it in her late teen years and her early adult years. We always watched it together so I have so many good memories with the show, now that Crystal is on - despite my mom being almost 40 we're still enjoying the show together.

welcome to the club accepted its nice to see that old classics don't die I know how it feels i am 23 and still love the series :) I like to pass that down to newer generations

edit: also i got some link buttons now for us :)

bb4y0Y6.png
e6XKfrM.png
xF8UMoc.png
oaEHeTe.png
qCgd8iu.png

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Friendly bump. :3
If I can figure out how I want to reorganize my signature, I'd use one of those buttons. xD
(You should make a Saturn one, if possible. xP Otherwise, I can resort to Mercury or Venus~)

So latest episode... is it bad that I still find Tuxedo Mask reeeeeeally handsome? ;///;
I kinda wish this anime have new episodes coming out weekly instead of biweekly, but it's understandable. o:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
What drew me to this show was the action and girls were doing most of the fighting lol.
I loved Jupiter's and Mars' powers too, their powers kind of remind me of Sasuke Uchiha's jutsu from Naruto.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Friendly bump. :3
If I can figure out how I want to reorganize my signature, I'd use one of those buttons. xD
(You should make a Saturn one, if possible. xP Otherwise, I can resort to Mercury or Venus~)

So latest episode... is it bad that I still find Tuxedo Mask reeeeeeally handsome? ;///;
I kinda wish this anime have new episodes coming out weekly instead of biweekly, but it's understandable. o:

lol I haven't see the new episode yet mostly watching the old serious again first XD and i haven't found any sprites after the five yet so when i do ill make them but at the moment i haven't seen any for the other salior guardians.

What drew me to this show was the action and girls were doing most of the fighting lol.
I loved Jupiter's and Mars' powers too, their powers kind of remind me of Sasuke Uchiha's jutsu from Naruto.

yeah jupiter's thunder crash and mar's fire ignite is pretty awesome to see...I just love murcury's bubble blast attack is so cute :p

I am not sure if its okay i may link the old and new episodes for members to watch that are new to sailor moon here but I not sure if okay to link that I have to double check with the mods first before I do.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
*insert hai here* Whelp, it is le time!

We gotta try to keep this rolling~
So I hope you fans have been keeping up with the anime lately. Just a reminder that Act 6 will be out tomorrow!

For the most recent episode I saw... I actually like how Makoto/Sailor Jupiter is portrayed in this version of the anime. Less tomboy-ish, but still has that tough girl exterior. :]

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Whelp, it is time for a bump. (I was told it was safe to bump, unless stated otherwise.)

We gotta try to keep this rolling~
So I hope you fans have been keeping up with the anime lately. Just a reminder that Act 6 will be out tomorrow!

For the most recent episode I saw... I actually like how Makoto/Sailor Jupiter is portrayed in this version of the anime. Less tomboy-ish, but still has that tough girl exterior. :]

I saw the new show of sailor moon crystal. I found the show is totally different but it still is nice but i do miss the old fillers of monsters in between. I do agree she is less tomboyish then she was in the old one ;)

I need to get more people to join as well as I may need some help which the directory and sigs are the only way i can avertise this club as i defiently will be watching the new sailor moon crystal espisode when it comes out...if anyone wants there free to start new topics as well so we can keep us alive :)

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
So, I was watching the first episode of Sailor Moon last night before I went to bed last night. It's been forever since I've even seen an episode of Sailor Moon. Man, how I missed this show so much. It definitely was one of my favorite animes.

Speaking, I remember one day when I was working, one of the teachers in the building was really into anime, like I am, and he was showing off one of the Sailor Moon movies in Japanese with English subtitles. I don't know how he got it but it was awesome to watch it. I haven't seen him in the longest time but if I had the chance to work with him, I wouldn't even hesitate to. That was so cool. But I think he was one of the teachers that got excessed when the school district were laying off teachers. Sad, isn't it?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I watched the 1st episode of Sailor Moon a couple of months ago. She was really not what I remembered lol, guess she really does get some great development though because she was lazy and whiny at 1st and from what I remember she was ready to risk her life back when I 1st watched the original anime.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Oohh, Sailor Moon. I'd like to join, please.

Username: ~SkyHigh~ but you can call me Ash as my first name is Ashley.
Favorite sailor scout: Definitely Sailor Moon but Venus
Why did you join?: This show is a part of my childhood. I grew up watching this series. My friends at school were always talking about it so I decided to watch it and I found myself really enjoying it. It broke my heart that they canceled it but at least it's been making a comeback, I believe.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
So, I was watching the first episode of Sailor Moon last night before I went to bed last night. It's been forever since I've even seen an episode of Sailor Moon. Man, how I missed this show so much. It definitely was one of my favorite animes.

Speaking, I remember one day when I was working, one of the teachers in the building was really into anime, like I am, and he was showing off one of the Sailor Moon movies in Japanese with English subtitles. I don't know how he got it but it was awesome to watch it. I haven't seen him in the longest time but if I had the chance to work with him, I wouldn't even hesitate to. That was so cool. But I think he was one of the teachers that got excessed when the school district were laying off teachers. Sad, isn't it?

yeah that is pretty sad but that is a intreasting way you got into sailor moon for me it was a morning cartoon and it was my first anime i ever watched besides cardecaptors sakura that was a really good show i use to watch with it. I hate how they cancelled both though :c

I watched the 1st episode of Sailor Moon a couple of months ago. She was really not what I remembered lol, guess she really does get some great development though because she was lazy and whiny at 1st and from what I remember she was ready to risk her life back when I 1st watched the original anime.

yeah the newer series of sailor moon the characters will be a bit different I heard they were trying to make it more like the manga this time around and less fillers which im so use to the fillers XD I personally do miss the old i was crazy enough to watch the whole thing all over again i forgot alot of episodes. I remember when i was a young gal running around thinking i was sailor moon and saying "moon tiara activate" lol I also at some point tried to be sailor mercury :p

Oohh, Sailor Moon. I'd like to join, please.

Username: ~SkyHigh~ but you can call me Ash as my first name is Ashley.
Favorite sailor scout: Definitely Sailor Moon but Venus
Why did you join?: This show is a part of my childhood. I grew up watching this series. My friends at school were always talking about it so I decided to watch it and I found myself really enjoying it. It broke my heart that they canceled it but at least it's been making a comeback, I believe.

welcome the club skyhigh :) and ikr i was heartbroken too they cancelled the series as well I heard it was starting to get harder to edit some stuff like i know the english version was a bit censored with a few things.

also guys new episode is out today :)

http://www.hulu.com/watch/688949#i0,p2,d0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.