• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sailor Moon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew151

Thunder Trainer
Each month, Sailor Moon Crystal airs only 2 episodes, releasing them every 2 weeks on Saturday.

If a month has 5 Saturdays on it, the next episode after the 2nd episode it airs on that month will air in 3 weeks instead.

For next month of November, because there's 5 Saturdays, only Nov 1 (which will air this week on Saturday) and Nov 15 will have Sailor Moon Crystal. Nov 29 will not show the next new episode until Dec 6.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Each month, Sailor Moon Crystal airs only 2 episodes, releasing them every 2 weeks on Saturday.

If a month has 5 Saturdays on it, the next episode after the 2nd episode it airs on that month will air in 3 weeks instead.

For next month of November, because there's 5 Saturdays, only Nov 1 (which will air this week on Saturday) and Nov 15 will have Sailor Moon Crystal. Nov 29 will not show the next new episode until Dec 6.

yeah they air all funny i watched final episode finally which i loved it ^_^ and also i got my sailor mercury f.g.arts at the anime convention i went too :3

zjc7MvS.jpg

also topic: Whats your favorite episode all time?

I say my favorite episode of sailor moon would be the old series which the first season which sailor mercury plays ice chess with the negamoon villain. I think she really shined imo with her wits and brains made me proud :3

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
OMG... Fairy, you have officially given me the urge to hunt down a Sailor Scout figurine sometime. ;w; Is that a figma, though? Kinda looks like it to me. lol
I also recognize that Taki figurine. xP

And hmmm, I'm not entirely sure what would be my most favorite episode throughout the whole series. I may need to rewatch a few just to figure that out. xD

mew151

Thunder Trainer
Very nice. I would prefer the base stand to look like the Mercury symbol more, but it's all good.

Yeah, this month, we'll suffer from the 3 week wait for Crystal's movement.

What's your favorite episode of all time?

For the Classics? Hmm. I do know what season I like the least, but choosing one is difficult as most of them are very good in their own way. If I must choose, then it'll be that Season 1 episode of the little pet shop (skipped from the DiC dub). Mainly for Sailor Moon using her Tiara while being strangled by the tail of this Monster of the Week. I wish they did a little more original attack scenes than relying on stock footage repeats, but oh well.

Wasn't that chess episode from Sailor Moon R (which is Season 2)? Great thing about Mercury is she uses all of her available techniques in battle unlike the others where once they learn a new attack, they stick with that for the rest of the season.

xEryChan

Demon Child

We have to wait three weeks for a new episode? And I thought waiting two was bad enough.

To be honest, I'm used to waiting for new episodes to air not of Crystal, I'm just talking in general so yeah, this is probably not going to phase me.

Hard to say. Choosing an episode as my favorite is not easy as you may think it is. I'm very picky and I may say I think one episode is the best when another one will air and if I think that one is really good, I'll change my mind and say that one is.

That being said, I really like the episode where Makoto becomes Sailor Jupiter. I've always really liked that one.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
OMG... Fairy, you have officially given me the urge to hunt down a Sailor Scout figurine sometime. ;w; Is that a figma, though? Kinda looks like it to me. lol
I also recognize that Taki figurine. xP

And hmmm, I'm not entirely sure what would be my most favorite episode throughout the whole series. I may need to rewatch a few just to figure that out. xD

thanks and yeah its the f.s.figuarts figure line its the same line as d-arts they just changed the name XD glad to inspire people to get a figurine ;)

Very nice. I would prefer the base stand to look like the Mercury symbol more, but it's all good.

For the Classics? Hmm. I do know what season I like the least, but choosing one is difficult as most of them are very good in their own way. If I must choose, then it'll be that Season 1 episode of the little pet shop (skipped from the DiC dub). Mainly for Sailor Moon using her Tiara while being strangled by the tail of this Monster of the Week. I wish they did a little more original attack scenes than relying on stock footage repeats, but oh well.

Wasn't that chess episode from Sailor Moon R (which is Season 2)? Great thing about Mercury is she uses all of her available techniques in battle unlike the others where once they learn a new attack, they stick with that for the rest of the season.

I jumbled up most of seasons but i watched it together same opening so got a bit confused you might be right it is R its when sailor moon finds out she has a future daughter which is mini moon. the stand btw has the mercury symbol on it XD just not shaped as it which its shaped as a heart and says sailor mercury.

anyway waiting for the new crystal does seem a bit annoying but i can manage i guess since i work and then the new pokemon game is coming out but rather not get off topic now XD

Last edited:

mew151

Thunder Trainer
Just as a reminder to everyone, November 15 will show a new Crystal episode. After that, 3 weeks to wait.

About Sailor Jupiter, yeah I love her 1st appearance in the Classics. No better introduction than owning thugs. *thumbs up*

I don't suppose it's possible to see your cosplay, Fairywitch?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Just as a reminder to everyone, November 15 will show a new Crystal episode. After that, 3 weeks to wait.

About Sailor Jupiter, yeah I love her 1st appearance in the Classics. No better introduction than owning thugs. *thumbs up*

I don't suppose it's possible to see your cosplay, Fairywitch?

thanks for the reminder and yeah that was pretty funny kicking some thugs butts is in XD and i didn't do sailor mercury for this convention im gunna be starting soon though on it from scratch I like to make my own costumes then buy of ebay i feel more pride when i do ;) I sure will give you all a picture when i do finish it as well as when im at the convention next year in may is my next con which is acen.

Status
Not open for further replies.