• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sailor Moon Discussion thread! From Classic to Crystal!

Who is your favorite Sailor Guardian?

• Sailor Moon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sailor ChibiMoon

• Sailor Mercury

• Sailor Mars

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Sailor Jupiter

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Sailor Venus

• Sailor Uranus

• Sailor Neptune

• Sailor Pluto

• Sailor Saturn

• Total voters

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
There was no thread about Sailor Moon (or at least an active one), so I decided to make one! You can talk everything related to both the Classic and Crystal series here. I also added a poll about which Sailor Guardian people like the most.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
My favorite is Sailor Mars! Also I'm waiting for news for when Sailor Stars will finally get English dubbed. As of right now it seems like it'll be out in 2019 since they're releasing Super S part 2 sometime this month.

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
Mine is Sailor Neptune, because I love water, her transformation is my favorite among the Outer Guardians(Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. But Saturn has no transformation, too bad...) And my guardian planet is also Neptune! (Pisces zodiac sign). If I am not mistaken, the SuperS part 2 gets released November 13 in the USA. Since Canada is so strict about which manga and anime comes in the country, it won't be released in stores near where I live... Same goes for every other Sailor Moon dvd/Blu-ray by ViZ. Bummer.

xEryChan

Demon Child
My personal favorite sailor scout is Sailor Jupiter. Growing up, she was the character I wanted to be when I grew up. She is a no nonsense kind of girl and I have admired that about her.

I need to watch Sailor Stars, I haven’t done that yet. This franchise has always been a huge part of my childhood and I still love it to this day.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Super S part 2 box set is now out. Hopefully there will be an announcement for a Sailor Stars part 1 box set soon since it seems like they have been releasing half of a season every 6 months since Viz started redubbing the series.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
As huge manga fan ....rei /mars is my favorite character and i am planning on do fan fiction of her and rest of Sailor Senshi soon

I am a dude .

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
I was torn between Sailor Uranus and Sailor Saturn.
World Shaking is the coolest looking attack of all of them, but Sailor Saturn is utter badassery...then again so is Sailor Uranus.

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa

Finally! It's about time! I also have ordered the Japanese Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Movie BD Box and I should have it for Christmas... that is, if the strike from Canada Post ends soon... Some stores near where I live started importing Anime from USA (how they did this is unknown to me) but... 40$ for ONE Sailor Moon movie on DVD, not even on Blu-Ray!?? 65$ for 3 DVDs of the TV series and 120$ for the Blu-ray version? Yikes, what a rip-off compared to regular prices in the USA... Guess I'll order the DVDs by the good ol' way via Internet (at least they don't sell them too expensively...)