• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Saint Seiya Reboot!

Vernikova

Champion
I watched Knights of the Zodiac (damn right) way back with my little brother and sister on Cartoon Network's Saturday night action block at like 12 AM and stuff. It was amazing but this is probably nostalgia talking. This needs to be dubbed and put on television again. It won't but it should.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
I watched Knights of the Zodiac (damn right) way back with my little brother and sister on Cartoon Network's Saturday night action block at like 12 AM and stuff. It was amazing but this is probably nostalgia talking. This needs to be dubbed and put on television again. It won't but it should.

Yeah it really should be especially when it didn't finish all the way to the end correctly. But this reboot is a nice way to bring back old fans and new ones to the mix.

Found out more info on the series.

Saint Seiya Omega will launch April 1st.

It is a non-canon take on Saint Seiya since Kurumada is not part of the creative team. It takes place 25 years after the events of Saint Seiya and the main Protagonist is Koga.

He will become the new Pegasus Saint while Seiya (who is now a Gold Saint) trains him. Saori aka Athena is kidnapped by Mars.

A lot of stuff is going to change like the ranks for certain clothes but that makes me happy. Some Silver clothes will turn into Bronze and vice versa.

Although the 12 (maybe 13) Gold Saints will stay the same.

Oh and there is a movie going with the show apparently. Man they are really working hard to bring back Saint Seiya. I wish them luck and eagerly await the launch of the show.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Well, not really impressed with the new series' look but I plan on giving it a chance. It's good seeing Bronze Knights being the main characters again after so many times with the golds being shoven down my throat.

As a Seiya fan, I'm looking forward it as well as the CGi movie!