• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Saints' Shiny Grounds

Friend Code: 1435 4712 5995
Trainer Name: Azusa

Oh also, nickname it Poliwrog
Thanks.

Post here for when ready and we'll do this. I'll keep close track of the thread for the next several hours.

Btw, I am in GMT-4 (time zone).

Last edited:
Do you still have shiny Poliwag I'd trade a shiny for it btw kinda mean how you said no to me...

KDsage

poke fan
Hey saint is my tangela and slowpoke ready. You said they will be by the 9th but I was a little busy.
Well I already added you so add me back so we can trade.
Remember 4iv tanagela wt regenerator for mewtwonite y
And 4iv slowpoke wt regenerator for 4iv gale wing fletchling.

Saintsboy04

Do you still have shiny Poliwag I'd trade a shiny for it btw kinda mean how you said no to me...

I can go catch one if you have a good enough offer.

Hey saint is my tangela and slowpoke ready. You said they will be by the 9th but I was a little busy.
Well I already added you so add me back so we can trade.
Remember 4iv tanagela wt regenerator for mewtwonite y
And 4iv slowpoke wt regenerator for 4iv gale wing fletchling.

Make a request in the thread I specified in my earlier post. I'll get to it when I can. I dumped all the orders I was doing because I was too busy with college.

It seems from what your online history shows from your 3DS that you're always on when I'm unable to be. Basically when I'm asleep. Unless you can schedule a time where we can both be able to do this trade, I'll "surrender" my position to get the shiny Poliwag. Like I said, my time zone is GMT-4. No offense meant, I know you're busy too (or away) whenever I'm able to trade but I don't want to hold up due to time differences when maybe someone else could trade for the shiny Poliwag way before me. I'm up from usually 3pm to 5am with my time zone in mind. No idea what your time zone is.

E: Just nevermind about me.

Last edited:

blueponyta

Interested in: shiny ferrothorn
Nickname: suprise me if u want, all good
Offering: shiny lombre, golem, croagunk, whismur, woobat, vanillite, gothorita, slowbro, wingull, durant
Friend Code and IGN: in sig.