• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Saiphto-dex

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
a lot of them are really good, but the names are kinda lame.

DEOXYS_THE VIRUS

I SHALLS INFECTS U!!
these are AWSOME!!!!!!!

Mitja

Veteran smartass
sry for no new pics so long, but ill upload a page of fakes till next weekend for sure =q

PS: it'll include a 3staged grass/ghost =O

Last edited:

Ket Shi

Come on and SLAM!
Wow! You've put lots of effort into that project and made some really cool designs. Here's some feedback:

Stuff I liked:
I love Rabburst! Cute and somewhat tough looking too.
I get a neat "gentle giant" vibe from Cragalant.
Neat Rock/Ghost typing! Though I'm not sure how a rock ghost rhino would work out, they look good.
The Ghost squids are great! They manage to look very much like a ghost and squid at the same time, and look suitably creepy.
I've always wondered what an Electrode evolution would look like, since there isn't much to go on. You make a fitting and original idea, a bomb/wheel.
You've done a great job at filling in type holes, evolutions for Pokémon that need it, unused creatures, and the great Kangaskhan mystery!

Stuff I didn't like:
Watch out on all the dragons. You have a lot of Dragon types, 7 if I counted right, and you're not even done with the Dex. While dragons are cool, keep in mind they're usually very small in number.
The Petaldon line looks very nice. However, Sceptile has already done the "leafy bipedal lizard starter" thing.
Kanglowme has a weird pose. Is it sitting on its haunches? I can't really tell... And, I'm just curious, but what is its name origin?
I'm not a fan of the bat line. They just seem kind of flat, compared with your other designs. Other than typing they just don't seem to bring much remarkable to the table. Watfox is named after the flying fox, known for its fox-like snout - maybe drawing on its facial features would help make them more interesting? Note that while bats are famous for their huge variety in facial and nose structure, both the Zubat line and your line have flat faces.
Rox and Tortorch don't look all that much different from their evolutions. Though I guess there isn't much you could simplify Onix into, Torkoal has a lot of potential for being baby-fied.
I like the idea of a Fighting/Dark werewolf! Caniwere looks good, but I think Wulp has too much red on the body, and I think it would better with more black.
Sableye is a cool Pokémon that definitely needs an evolution. However, with all the colored gemstones, I think the purple stripe going down its front is unneeded.
When I first saw Capri and Geobex, I thought they were dogs. They don't look very goat-like.
Tybird is pretty much a bipedal Pidgeotto. It has the mask, the hair, and a very similar build. I would suggest redoing its design to look less like Pidgeotto.
Pyrolion just seems too humanoid. I think the problem is the face. Maybe if you added back the cat nose from the pre-evo it wouldn't look so much like a person.

Good luck on your Fakedex!

Discharge

Onions? WHERE???
woooooa...

I love your creativity and work.. I wish I could draw... well anyways.. great job, there isnt actually anything that I dont like

Mitja

Veteran smartass
Stuff I liked:
I love Rabburst! Cute and somewhat tough looking too. =D
I get a neat "gentle giant" vibe from Cragalant.
Neat Rock/Ghost typing! Though I'm not sure how a rock ghost rhino would work out, they look good. actually ground ghost =P
The Ghost squids are great! They manage to look very much like a ghost and squid at the same time, and look suitably creepy.
I've always wondered what an Electrode evolution would look like, since there isn't much to go on. i just looked at its bro magnemite. there it was the same, i mean whats to expect? a 5*magnemite!, but nuh magnezone XD
You make a fitting and original idea, a bomb/wheel.
You've done a great job at filling in type holes, evolutions for Pokémon that need it, unused creatures, and the great Kangaskhan mystery! yay!

Stuff I didn't like:
Watch out on all the dragons. You have a lot of Dragon types, 7 if I counted right, and you're not even done with the Dex.
i know in the originals there are few dragons
1st gen: dratini line
2nd gen kingdra as secondary
3rd: altaria,bagon line,3legends
4th: gible line, 3 legends as secondary
mine:
-2 last staged secondaries (petaldon, civadox)
-fossil line
-draby line
and ill maybe make a 2 staged poison dragon
thats all...looks legal to me XP

While dragons are cool, keep in mind they're usually very small in number. i dont make them because i think dragon type rox, but because there are too few, especially secondaries, which dont have to be super rare pwn pokes aka salamence IMO
The Petaldon line looks very nice. However, Sceptile has already done the "leafy bipedal lizard starter" thing. i know v_v
Kanglowme has a weird pose. Is it sitting on its haunches? no, its like a typhlosion, running on four,otherwise somehow standing on 2 XD I can't really tell... And, I'm just curious, but what is its name origin? kangmi and glow, kang-mi means snowman in korean i think
I'm not a fan of the bat line. They just seem kind of flat, compared with your other designs. Other than typing they just don't seem to bring much remarkable to the table. Watfox is named after the flying fox, known for its fox-like snout - maybe drawing on its facial features would help make them more interesting? Note that while bats are famous for their huge variety in facial and nose structure, both the Zubat line and your line have flat faces.
Rox and Tortorch don't look all that much different from their evolutions. tortoch yeah. but rox? http://pokebeach.com/images/gallery/sugimori/95.png i cant imagine how it should look then =P Though I guess there isn't much you could simplify Onix into, Torkoal has a lot of potential for being baby-fied.
I like the idea of a Fighting/Dark werewolf! Caniwere looks good, but I think Wulp has too much red on the body, and I think it would better with more black.
Sableye is a cool Pokémon that definitely needs an evolution. However, with all the colored gemstones, I think the purple stripe going down its front is unneeded.
When I first saw Capri and Geobex, I thought they were dogs. They don't look very goat-like.
Tybird is pretty much a bipedal Pidgeotto. It has the mask, the hair, and a very similar build. I would suggest redoing its design to look less like Pidgeotto.
Pyrolion just seems too humanoid. I think the problem is the face. Maybe if you added back the cat nose from the pre-evo it wouldn't look so much like a person.

Good luck on your Fakedex!

thx for a great comment =D

i was going to redo the whole dex (but with same concepts and stats etc) after id finish it...i already have many changes in mind but...lets leave this for later XD as said first finishing =)

and now the best thing:

UPDATE LOLZ
i made a chestnut yay!1
manectric evolution!!!!1111
the missing eeveelution =O
and....miltank tauros pre!!111

wishing u all love and peace

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
I LOVE THEM. These are all fantastic. I made a FakeDex of about 107 Pokemon, but I lost it :(. Your thread reminds me of how fun it was. I got to look for it harder. Mine weren't even close to being as good as yours. My favorites are Ariadres, Ledibeat, Duneetme, Tybird, Sinistrunk, and Calfain, but still, ALL of them are terrific!

Villi

Shimama!
Great artist and good ideas. My only complaints are the coloring (colored pencils are ok, but too make it look really Pokemon-esque it should be colored via computer) and the quality (did you take pictures of the Pokemon?).

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
They are really good, I especially like your idea for the Quilfish evo and Ariados evo.

Only problem is Torkoals Pre-evo doesn't look that different from Torkoal.

But overall they are great, I can't wait for more.

Mitja

Veteran smartass
I'm back with some new fakemon D=
legendaries too... 4 pokes left lol
then it's 151/600

after ending it ill redo many of them, and eventually start my 2nd gen :eek:

but for now...whatcha think of the new guys?
and if you got any ideas in form of names for the new guys, gimme!!11 lol
better names for older guys also wouldnt be bad xD

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Rox is exactly the same as the Onix pre-evo that I made up as a little kid! And Litheon looks just like Stoneon, my own Rock Eeveelution!

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Elecream is so cute! What's it based on?